This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Winter BBUK 2018: Bad Blood: The Reunion

Topic » Winter BBUK 2018: Bad Blood:..

1960 days 6 hours ago
RavenWhiteFeather
Daphne is a very likeable person but i think thats making Adele a little underrated
1960 days 6 hours ago
adamslater19
The final was good, Daphne i think you deserved it between you and adelaide and honestly couldn't be more happier and im happy Aimee beat her S3 record of 6th
and 5th is a good streak for me
and Kyle did good only boy in F3
1960 days 6 hours ago
hellocat
Jameslu
lmao @hellocat using Judge Melinda's line "don't get bitter get better"

YAH. On the Four i'm like simon cowell you wait and see
1960 days 6 hours ago
PoohSnap
AIMEE-- you were so close to Daphne this season, and the only other alliance I've seen last this long and be successful was Nicole/Tom of S1 and S2. Are you proud of making it to the end with her?

MEGAN-- you became close to many of the people at the end of this game, but you also seemed to continue to do your own thing gameplay-wise. Is this the result you wanted, and/or did you expect the final to go a different way? How do you feel about making 2 finals and getting two 5th places?
1960 days 6 hours ago
Yandereboy12
*does hairflip with the entire cast of this season and vl*

https://media.giphy.com/media/l3vQX31ZTuHL7MFY4/source.gif
1960 days 6 hours ago
adeleadele
How is everyone feeling about Daphne's win? And the entire placements of the final for that matter?

Pretty predictable although i expected me to get 3rd and Kyle and Daphne's precentage to be close.

ADELAIDE-- you're currently the only housemate to have played more than once and not be evicted (won once and got runner-up once). A truly impressive track record. What are you feeling right now?

It feels great honestly i agree thats pretty impressive <3
1960 days 6 hours ago
kingLiam
WHERE'S KYLE? WHERE IS THAT PUNK BITCH?
1960 days 6 hours ago
adamslater19
I wasn't close to many people, I'd say the only people i were close to that i liked throughout this whole game was
Daphne,Aimee,Kyle, Lorenzo and X
1960 days 6 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Can we talk about x and his sheep Lorenzo
1960 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
And DAPHNE-- how does it feel to FINALLY get your win after four seasons of playing this game? It's also your first final-- you truly killed it this season!

OMG words cannot express how excited I am! I am so glad my hard work paid off! All I needed was to make it to the final and win and I just did that on my very first final! Yes it did take me 4 seasons but I finally did it and I am so proud of myself. I honestly was nervous coming in here with this being my fourth time and my amazing Code Red gameplay being known to the house but I am glad that my strong social game got me to the final and I ended with a win! EEKS IT FEELS SO GREAT TO SAW I'M A WINNER BABY!

Also I'm glad majority of the house liked me and are genuinely happy that I won! It touches my heart <3
1960 days 6 hours ago
RavenWhiteFeather
Can we?
1960 days 6 hours ago
adeleadele
All im gonna say is Prask is a fake cunt. And if ur my ally in a season i would expect u too support me and if u had multiple allies support all of them. But u choose to single hadnedly want me to lose for no apparent reason so ur a cunt

1960 days 6 hours ago
hellocat
How is everyone feeling about Daphne's win? And the entire placements of the final for that matter?

I AM SMART. SO HAPPY BOUT MA GIRL'S WIN *Throws shoe*
1960 days 6 hours ago
kingLiam
Prask, a cunt, omg, that such a lie. *sarcasm* FAKE, LIAR, TWO FACED
1960 days 6 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Everyone dances to Daphne winning but the sheep Lorenzo who's the water girl*

https://media.giphy.com/media/l3vQX31ZTuHL7MFY4/source.gif

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!