This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Interview Stage

Topic » Interview Stage

2040 days 3 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Whether they make a move this week or sooner they are gonna have to turn on each other if they want to have their best chance to win
2040 days 3 hours ago
PoohSnap
I agree-- everyone seems to be on an equal playing field right now.

You said that it was your strategy to cause drama and be bitchy, but did you ever expect to make it this far?

If you were to do it all over again, would you play the same way, or would you try to be less over-the-top and confrontational?
2040 days 3 hours ago
Yandereboy12
I honostly expected to be evicted last week it was a legit shock to survivor last week if I did this again i d probably not screw my game week 1 as that's why their was sides to the house
2040 days 3 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Survive not survivor
2040 days 3 hours ago
Yandereboy12
I can't wait to join the viewers lounge and see what they thought of my rocky and funny bit by gameplay
2040 days 3 hours ago
PoohSnap
By screwing your game, do you mean picking a fight with Adelaide?? That did seem to set the tone for the entire rest of the season!

And finally, do you have any final thoughts?
2040 days 3 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Yes if I had not played to hard I couldeve done a bit better than 7th and like I said can't wait to see what the viewers lounge said about me
2040 days 3 hours ago
Yandereboy12
And wish them all luck
2040 days 3 hours ago
PoohSnap
You'll see at the end of the season ;)

Thanks for being an awesome housemate, Yandere! See you at the finale/reunion when we crown the winner of BBUK: Fresh Meat!

*crowd cheers for Yandere*
2040 days 3 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Yay no boos this time poses and reveals she's on her period
2038 days 3 hours ago
PoohSnap
*Honey exits to massive amounts of cheers and some boos*
2038 days 3 hours ago
honeybunch1
lol thank you so much
2038 days 3 hours ago
honeybunch1
cant say im surprised knew it was going to happen regardless
2038 days 3 hours ago
PoohSnap
Honey!

The past few weeks, you really started to emerge as a gameplayer. How does it feel to come so close to the end, but get evicted on Day 20?
2038 days 2 hours ago
honeybunch1
at least i dont have to fuck with Jayson anymore

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!