This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Interview Stage

Topic » Interview Stage

2030 days 16 hours ago
PoohSnap
*Morgan exits to a chorus of cheers*
2030 days 15 hours ago
Tizian
*waves*

henlo

*sits in chair*
2030 days 15 hours ago
Tizian
https://media.giphy.com/media/l3q2M3upDKtLjk6oE/giphy.gif

me @ the audience
2030 days 15 hours ago
PoohSnap
MORGAN!

I'm going to be completely honest here-- I'm so shocked to see you! When you check after this season ends, you'll see that you were my winner's pick from premiere night!

How did your game go downhill so fast? Did you feel in danger this week before nominations?
2030 days 15 hours ago
Tizian
*blinks*

why... thanks LMAO that means a lot. I'm never the favorite, it's people like Jayson or Adele who are favorites and they are rightfully so.

Um, I'm not sure lmao. I didn't feel like I was in danger; I thought I was structured behind heavy hitters so they'd take the fall first

However I guess the houseguests looked through the looking glass. I didn't PARTICULARLY do much besides talk to some people and see how they feel, which is where I landed on the adele/Jayson part of the house.

None of the others besides Yandere talked to me. When I found out that apparently I talked shit about Yandere and others... I was dumbfounded LMAO. I literally didn't say anything bad about anyone
2030 days 15 hours ago
PoohSnap
It seems like the house is very divided into two sides. Moving forward, had you stayed this week, would you have stuck it out to the end with Jayson and Adelaide, or would you have jumped ship eventually? Who did you REALLY like in that house, and who would you have wanted to go to the end with?
2030 days 15 hours ago
Tizian
Answering honestly, there are only a few... bearable houseguests. They are all extremely annoying.

Which concludes why I stuck with Jayson and Adelaide. They didn't run around absentmindedly trying to be attention seekers. They were the more grounded people who I liked talking with. The rest really were childish and bossy.

I was not really going to jump ship. Yandere *did* present flipping moment but I turned it down because I didn't want to work with a bunch of lunatics. I would much rather work with those two to the end and respectively lose against them.
2030 days 15 hours ago
PoohSnap
The house is definitely full of huge personalities!

Looking back to your game week 1, you chose Rylan, Jayson, & Yandere to receive immunity. Are you shocked that Yandere decided to target you this week, considering you had his back in the beginning? Also, do you regret winning that week 1 power-- do you think it placed a target on your back?
2030 days 15 hours ago
Tizian
I am not entirely shocked. Yandere must have felt "hurt" after everyone starting turning, especially since people were telling lies about him. People got into his ear and it is whatever. It's funny how they all were so eager to get other people out but they switch it up so absentmindedly.

For the most part, I don't essentially regret it. It shouldn't have really mattered honestly. I saved 3 people who asked first; why would it matter? I guess some people took it seriously.
2030 days 15 hours ago
PoohSnap
It seems that this season, lots of people have been taking things personally.

Now that you're out of the house, be honest: who in that house could you not stand?

Also, who do people need to be looking out for as a potential threat in the game?
2030 days 15 hours ago
Tizian
Honestly the people who post randomly about taking shots left and right, stripping on live television, literally spelling a word wrong that is so easy... a lot of things lmao.

Personally Honey, Yandere, and Prask were the worst of it but it's their personalities so I won't judge so much I guess. Cory, Cam, and Emmett never talk so they're basically irrelevant and sheep.

Honestly Jayson and Yandere are becoming strong contenders. Yandere actually did something besides copying and pasting the same gif over and over. Surprising, I know. Yandere has her sheep ready to be sent to the slaughter. We all know he is calling the shots.

Truth be told, not all 5 can squeeze into a finale. Also, they are just creating the "underdog" mentally in the minority. The survivor of the minority will become the flavor, and they'll definitely make finals and most likely win.
2030 days 15 hours ago
PoohSnap
Interesting take! We'll have to wait and see.

And now, one last question-- do you have any final thoughts? Is there anything you wish you would've done differently?
2030 days 15 hours ago
Tizian
I would give some of them a dictionary and thesaurus. Maybe.

Other than that I'd like thank big brother for this experience. It was interesting the first few weeks. I wouldn't really do anything different.
2030 days 15 hours ago
PoohSnap
Thanks for being a truly awesome housemate, Morgan! Definitely look for future opportunities to return in later seasons.

Let's hear it again for Morgan!

*crowd cheers*
2027 days 15 hours ago
PoohSnap
*Emmett exits to mostly loud cheers*

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!