This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Interview Stage

Topic » Interview Stage

2027 days 5 hours ago
Emmett4
Wassup
2027 days 2 hours ago
PoohSnap
Emmett Interview:

Hey, Emmett! What a shock to see such a big player leave. I have lots of questions for you; please answer them! We need the tea.

1) You were up against two of your allies, and all three of you were screwed by twists this week. How did it feel facing eviction with them, and were you surprised that it was you who left tonight?I was surprised i left yandere must of spammed hard and it wasnt that hard too face eviction next to them tbh

2) You were somewhat vocal week 1 against Yandere, but you did a complete 180 and aligned with him. What made you want to work with him, instead of against him?Because if someone can admit they are wrong and genuinely wants to move forward im down to do it..plus ppl wouldnt have expected it if it were not for face to face nomms.

3) Who did you truly bond with in that house? If you returned for another season, who would you want to see with you in the BBUK house?Ironically yandere the rest were haters or boring if i returned i wouldnt mind seeing him again

4) On the opposite end, who could you not stand in that house? I know you had tiffs with Jayson and Praskovya toward the end, but are you planning on letting bygones be bygones?jayson is just a stupid little boy so i do not expect much from him and praskovya was an attention whore who is stuck up adeles ass...i dont really like them personally but now im evicted idc and we can be cool if they want

5) What would you strategy had been if you survived this week? This was your first time facing eviction, and you seemed to do a good job of balancing being a dynamic housemate that was involved, but not super big on anyone's radar.try to lay low and stay with majority so i can try to make the final

6) Final thoughts? Any regrets?no regrets and id do it all again i had fun it just sucks i couldnt go all the way
2025 days 9 hours ago
PoohSnap
*Yandere exits to very loud cheers and boos*
2025 days 9 hours ago
Yandereboy12
*walks out* hayyy Oprah *sits bag down*
2025 days 9 hours ago
Yandereboy12
*shakes poohs hand* we finally meet bet you didn't expect to see me go so far did ya
2025 days 9 hours ago
Yandereboy12
*runs in heels* hay
2025 days 9 hours ago
PoohSnap
YANDERE--

Absolutely the biggest character that we've had all season long, for better or for worse.

Your game was a rollercoaster ride through and through! Were you expecting to be evicted during this week? You had the numbers two weeks in a row, but it seems that both times, plans fell through and sides shifted. Do you feel betrayed by anyone?
2025 days 9 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Well thanks Oprah I expected it the only person who would save me would be Jayson but it was probably a good game move to evict me and yes I had a rollercoaster of a season as well as drama the plans never really fell till this week and last week the sides shifted mostly cause of cam but you know things like that happen and no I don't feel betrayed I gave it my all they just got me first
2025 days 9 hours ago
PoohSnap
Hell week did get very personal for you though, and sometimes, there was intense drama between you and certain housemates, like Adelaide, Praskovya, and Jayson.

Was this all gameplay, and are you leaving it all behind you, or is there any remaining bad blood between you and certain housemates?
2025 days 9 hours ago
Yandereboy12
None of my breakdown this week was fake I was truthful this whole week the only bad blood may be with Adele as she threatened to give out personal info which wasn't her to say even if she did hated me and I'm getting teared up  ATM but anyways I'm thinking whether I report her to admin or not other than that no their into none and they may be celebrating I'm out but its fine I accept it
2025 days 8 hours ago
PoohSnap
You definitely did leave an impression on all of them, Yandere!

Despite your many tiffs with almost everyone in the house, is there anyone in there that you liked, or considered to be a friend?

Also, you somehow managed to go friend being public enemy #1 to creating a majority to side with you to take out your own targets. How hard was it to get people to work with you, and why do you think your majority fell apart this week?
2025 days 8 hours ago
Yandereboy12
I like everyone in the house whether they like me or not it was kinda hard cause I left impression that I was just here to be a bitch and drama so it was hard I was actually shocked they all voted with me except for Cory and the majority fell when cam flipped I tried to actually make a final 4 with cam Jayson and Adele (be shocked) to stay in but Adele can't seem to have anything to get over it while a final 4 is better than a final 3 we will see if they made the right move
https://media1.tenor.com/images/2525d6b13cf9ff21065c811bc5824746/tenor.gif
2025 days 8 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Also every week for me felt like hell so this week was just my breakdown and when I breakdown I don't think straight they took it over me and got me out and that's why I'm sitting here tonight
2025 days 8 hours ago
PoohSnap
Hell week IS pretty Hellish, isn't it?

Now that we're nearing the end of the game, are you surprised at the housemates that are remaining? Who is playing the best game, in your opinion? Is anyone standing out as the likely winner?
2025 days 8 hours ago
Yandereboy12
I ain't surprised at all who's left each and every one of those 6 have proved and did something to be their its a tossup between Jayson praskova and Adele cause sooner or later their gonna have to turn on eachother but Adele and Jayson did crack praskova eggs so maybe that's a sign well see and their ain't no likely winner as they can all win this game

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!