This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Interview Stage

Topic » Interview Stage

2015 days 11 hours ago
PoohSnap
SLOTHY!

22 days, and 1 shy of making the final. How does it feel to come so close, but not make it to the end?
2015 days 11 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
Uhm its fine ig. I didn't come in hoping to make finals really so making it this far is good enough for me
2015 days 11 hours ago
PoohSnap
You played a pretty lowkey game. While others got their camera time, you were more of an observer.

Was it your strategy going in to play this way?
2015 days 11 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
Yeah I didnt want to be OTT because its pretty embarassing sks
2015 days 11 hours ago
PoohSnap
You were yourself! That's good.

I think everyone could tell that most of the housemates drove you crazy. Looking back, who can you REALLY not stand in there, and why?

On the flip side, did you make any friends?
2015 days 10 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
i couldnt stand hellocat bc she was fake and annoying

adele was probably one of the nicer ppl but she was a target so thats why i nommed her
2015 days 10 hours ago
PoohSnap
I see-- it seems that you were able to separate strategy from personal gameplay.

What drove you to align with Yandere's side, and how did it feel to see your former alliance losing a member each week, starting with Emmett?

Also-- to sum up your gameplay in a sentence or to, how would you define it?
2015 days 10 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
What drove you to align with Yandere's side, and how did it feel to see your former alliance losing a member each week, starting with Emmett?

Sucked but i stuck with them because they were very game savvy

Also-- to sum up your gameplay in a sentence or to, how would you define it?

Honest xo
2015 days 10 hours ago
PoohSnap
You WERE honest!

This brings me to my last couple of questions--

Were you *too* honest? Do you wish you'd been less direct and upfront with everyone in that house? Would you have played differently at all?

Also, do you have any final thoughts?
2014 days 11 hours ago
PoohSnap
*Praskovya exits to loud cheers and some boos*
2014 days 11 hours ago
PoohSnap
*Cam exits to cheers*
2014 days 11 hours ago
PoohSnap
*Jayson exits to a chorus of loud cheers and boos*

*Adelaide exits to a chorus of loud cheers and boos*
2014 days 10 hours ago
BrainJak
*grins, flipping EVERYBODY off*

You know you loved me hoes!!!
2013 days 5 hours ago
PoohSnap
Finalist Interview- Cam:

1) You laid low this season. Very low. Did you plan on doing this, or was it circumstances/scheduling that caused you to adopt this strategy?
I was always busy, football and school had taken over everything so I couldn’t be there 24/7

2) For a while, it seemed that you were searching for your "people" in the game. You aligned with Yandere's side, then with Jayson. But did you ever really have any true friends or ride or dies in that house? If so, who?
In the house, it’s every man for himself. I like the people there, but I did what I had to do to make it to the end.

3) You didn't have many verbal spats in the house, but be honest-- who did you really dislike? Anyone?
As I said earlier, I do not dislike anybody. I’m not gonna let an online game ruin me. People may not like me, but there isn’t a person I really dislike.

4) What made you stick with Jayson at the end of the game, instead of flipping back to Honey and Slothy?
I mean I already had so much blood on my hands, imagine all the blood there would have been if I switched back.

5) Final thoughts? If you could play again, would you play the same way?
I had a good time, and I would love to play again, but definitely not the same way. Next time I will be more attentive!
2012 days 16 hours ago
boicam77
I’m surprised I didn’t get any boos lol

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!