This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Public Diary Room

Topic » Public Diary Room

2034 days 18 hours ago
honeybunch1
Self say the House running ANuck self shut your flap when im talking
she been good lately but dont know for how long
2034 days 17 hours ago
Tizian
Oof
2034 days 16 hours ago
hellocat
tonight will be very very dramatic :)
2034 days 16 hours ago
Tizian
*sits*

Slothy, Cam, Emmett, Honey, and Yandere are THAT alliance. Whateves, maybe the house will come to a consensus and get 'em out; however it isn't likely since it is going to go down to 9 and they have majority. Guess we have to bear watching these people be the final 5 or 6.

Say goodbye to the entertainment aka the rest of the house.
2034 days 15 hours ago
hellocat
I Can't wait for next week because that alliance will blow up I will make sure of it
2034 days 14 hours ago
Yandereboy12
So I'm actually not nominated shocker https://media1.tenor.com/images/9ebb2a66833c7583304235ba754c91cc/tenor.gif and I intend to keep it like the black hair girl and her menions will go down ive sat in the bottem for this whole time now they can get a taste of being at the bottem
2033 days 23 hours ago
Tizian
*sits, waving*

hey big brother. So apparently I've been running around calling people out. *cackles*

Oh honey. I haven't been on Skype for a few days. Haven't mailed anyone except the host and other stuff relating to the Roleplays I am In. On top of that, in IRL I am busy with college. Why would I waste my time slandering annoying, idiotic, childish people so they lose?

Stay pressed.
2033 days 23 hours ago
BrainJak
*finger gun*

Bitches gonna get fried
2033 days 17 hours ago
boicam77
THESE PEOPLE ARE FUCKING CRAZY! Everyone talking shit about everyone is annoying as hell. I came here for a good time, not the most dramatic experience of my life! I tried to be the funny and friendly person in the house, but these people make it very hard.
2033 days 17 hours ago
hellocat
I HATE THIS FUCKING HOUSE! ON ONE SIDES WITH HAVE THE PEOPLE WHO I COUNT AS MY BESTIES: ADELE,MORGAN,JAYSON AND CORY AND THEN WITH HAVE THE VILE PIECES OF SHITS CAM,EMMETT,YANDERE,HONEY AND SLOTHY

I WANT TO LEAVE NOW BUT I DON'T WANT TO AT THE SAME FUCKING TIME
2033 days 16 hours ago
honeybunch1
hope her ass not to fat to get out the backdoor
2033 days 16 hours ago
honeybunch1
oh Big  Brother send ME the fucking
Care Package
2033 days 16 hours ago
hellocat
i cant wait to rub there smug smiles off there plump faces
2033 days 10 hours ago
honeybunch1
what that shecat going on about now
she making the house smell you know what cats do
phew holds nose she got to go piss and shit all over the place
2033 days 6 hours ago
hellocat
Tonight my side of the house will be laughing

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!