This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Interview Stage

Topic » Interview Stage

2198 days 8 hours ago
PoohSnap
NICOLE! What a shock exit... possibly the most shocking exit in BBUK history. Were you expecting this at all? What do you think happened?
2198 days 8 hours ago
paul028
I hate when people say the were expecting this but I am one of those people, I KNEW I was leaving after being consistently being on the block, THE PUBLIC LITERALLY GOT ANNOYED BY MY SPAM LOL. But people got fed up saving me all the time
2198 days 8 hours ago
PoohSnap
This season played out so much differently than your past two seasons. You were able to avoid the block for many more weeks in Summer of Secrets and Kingdom of Ice, and you were very much in control of the overall game.

How did it feel being constantly targeted and in the minority this season? Do you think you'd have been able to integrate yourself if you stayed?
2198 days 8 hours ago
paul028
It sucked, I legit feel so bad for all the people I got nominated/evicted in Summer Of Secrets and Kingdom Of Ice for putting them through all that pain, its exhausting!

I do not think I could've integrate myself alot of the newbies I think were against me and I obviously get why but I don't think I was the biggest target
2198 days 8 hours ago
PoohSnap
Who do you think IS the biggest target? Are housemates not targeting the right people? Is it the same housemate YOU'D target if you were still in that house?
2198 days 8 hours ago
paul028
The biggest target is X but people are doing the most stupidest strategy to get him out? The housemates WERE targetting the wrong people however after the face-to-face noms Daphne specifically realized floaters ARE big threats in this game, they will float to the finals and win!

It's the same person I would target, A floater basically, Thomas, he seems like such a nice person but, it's an act, I 100% could be wrong truly but it just seems to good to be true!
2198 days 8 hours ago
PoohSnap
Interesting! Could this be the season of floaters?

Next question: You're one of the nicest housemates to play this game, but the drama this season has stayed true to the Code Red theme. Are there any housemates that made your blood boil? Anyone you really just wanted to kick off with in the house?
2198 days 8 hours ago
BushtuckerTom
100% wrong truly even nice people have to nominate :-(
2198 days 8 hours ago
paul028
Ugh oh my god.

Firstly: X, he is so cocky and literally accuses everyone of being a multi! It's infuriating!

Secondly: Kyle K, yea we get YOU won season 2 don't need to RUB it in my face that i lost to you!

thirdly: Thomas, stop being so FAKE, I see right past your "niceness" and it's fake all fake just trying to avoid nominations in a cowardly way!

Fourthly: PATRICK, Oh my god such a flip flopper and a easy manipulated idiot!

Fifthly: Addy, she's got such a gob, shut up you're literally everywhere, just leave these poor housemates alone!!
2198 days 8 hours ago
FireX
馃憖馃憖馃憖馃憖馃憖馃憖馃憖
2198 days 8 hours ago
BushtuckerTom
^^^^^^
2198 days 8 hours ago
paul028
(I love 3/5 of those people btw)
2198 days 8 hours ago
PoohSnap
Nicole is spilling tea tonight!

Now, we've covered all of the housemates that truly got under your skin... who did you really get along with in that house? When Tom left, you really did seem like a fish out of water. Were there any people that made your stay a little easier when you were, in terms of gameplay, on your own?
2198 days 8 hours ago
paul028
*cough Kyle K, X and Addy*
2198 days 8 hours ago
patricenka9
Succ my dicc at least I鈥檓 still here hoe

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!