This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Interview Stage

Topic » Interview Stage

2180 days 20 hours ago
PoohSnap
DARREN--

Going off of that, who really turned you off in the house? Are there any people that specifically made you think that they were just there for the cameras and fame?

TOM--

You and Nicole both seemed to get along with Daphne last season. What happened? Also, who do you think the actual threats are in the house?
2180 days 20 hours ago
darrenxo
I honestly don't know. I just didn't gel with anyone, but maybe if I had more time I could've. I just didn't find any similarities or interests shared within the cast and maybe thats why I'm sat here. The public obviously felt that way with me, which is completely fine.
2180 days 20 hours ago
solesurvivor11
The actual threats? They are the contenders that are nice, charming and new.

Daphne and Jessica are desperate to make "power moves" against us, because their gameplay and personalities are lacking
2180 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
@PoohSnap pls reveal poll results.
2180 days 20 hours ago
PoohSnap
DARREN--

What kind of player do you think you would have been? Would you have stirred the pot, been under the radar, etc.?

TOM--

You DID have a nice hands-on experience with Lorenzo. Patrick was also flirting with you, AND you had your ex-fling, Kyle K, in the house. Was Code Red a matchmaking pad for you?
2180 days 20 hours ago
solesurvivor11
Code Red was all about that sex! If I'd stayed, I'd have bitten Lorenzo's dick off!

And I fucked Kyle:

"Sad
>*pulls away* times up, we'll go ALL the way if I Survive eviction.... You better spam for this ass
>>Fine but you gotta eat this Spanish ass first * spreads cheeks revealing tight pink hole*
>>>Then bend over, I want your ass
>>>>No remember your fucking me first were just prepping * licks tounge at hole *
>>>>>*bends over, fuck me*
>>>>>> * Stops deepthroathing * We can't have that happen to early we still have a long way to go spreads those cheeks for me
>>>>>>>*tries to hold back cum* uuh yeah
>>>>>>>> * Puts hands on ass and slaps it while deepthroathing* ughh this is so hot tell me I do better than Lorenzo
>>>>>>>>>Yeah baby slap my ass *puts dick deep in throat*
>>>>>>>>>>You like that baby * licks slit of dick*
>>>>>>>>>>>*moans* you do it just right baby
>>>>>>>>>>>>No we gotta do the whole thing not just fucking * strokes your cock*
>>>>>>>>>>>>>Okay *lubes up dick, slides into your perfect ass*
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>No since I was kinda mean to you last season You can fuck me first then I'll fuck you ok but you know we gotta do all the things first * starts kissing your neck*
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Yeahhh, you better spam tho. Fuck me ;)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I definitely will now let's have private sex hunny so nobody suspects us were like friends with benefits
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ok! Ty but please spam for me. All the ppl who nominated me are spamming against me :/
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Here is my proof
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>https://imgur.com/a/bbMOyzS
ReplyReply All"
2180 days 20 hours ago
darrenxo
Let's just say you've missed a HUGE trick by evicting me out first, public!

I had so much up my sleeve but I knew it was WAY too early to let it all loose. I won't give my plans away, but let's just say it would be guaranteed drama if I stayed. I would've caused it, encouraged it and breathed it.
2180 days 20 hours ago
solesurvivor11
Get exposed Kyle!
2180 days 20 hours ago
darrenxo
https://media1.tenor.com/images/87c91a14b981e8bc4ba51fd15f6cfed4/tenor.gif
2180 days 20 hours ago
PoohSnap
DARREN--

I definitely feel that we missed out with you, Darren! Any final thoughts?

TOM--

*drops jaw*
*public gasps*

What a reveal, Tom!

There's so much I wanted to get with you, but as a final set of questions to our resident BBUK Legend (you'll always be one!)

1. Nicole is in there by herself now. How do you think she'll do. Will she adapt well?
2. Who do you hope to see at the end of the game? Who are you pulling for?
3. Who needs to get DF out of that house?
2180 days 20 hours ago
solesurvivor11
Nicole will work it like she worked that came showmance last season

I'm rooting for Thomas, Lorenzo, Nicole and Camilla.

I think Daphne's irrelevant ass, and Jessica's slutty personality should be the victims of the next double eviction!

Thanks for having me!!

It was a pleasure!
2180 days 20 hours ago
darrenxo
Final thoughts? I just want to thank you for the experience, thank all the production and just say that you have really missed out.

*breaks down on stage*

https://media.giphy.com/media/Ota9zixLrWan6/200.gif

This is just emotional. I deserved better. I am a legend in the making, I'm gorgeous, free and ready. I am the biological winner.
2180 days 20 hours ago
PoohSnap
Thanks for an amazing interview, you two!

Definitely look for chances to return in future seasons or later in the game. Best of luck to our iconic first-boot, DARREN, and our out-of-house legend, TOM!

*crowd erupts into cheers*

See you both again at the finale and reunion when we crown our winner!
2180 days 20 hours ago
darrenxo
https://media1.tenor.com/images/6d6444ffa97a130e2db2cdc9a6b76826/tenor.gif

*Walks off stage, to my friends and family and leaves the studio as the crowd cheers*
2178 days 20 hours ago
PoohSnap
*Lorenzo exits to many, many cheers and boos*

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!