This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Interview Stage

Topic » Interview Stage

2178 days 18 hours ago
kingLiam
Heyyyyy!
2178 days 18 hours ago
PoohSnap
Hey, Lorenzo! What a shock! You survived FIVE evictions, plus Hell week last season. Here you are, evicted in your first vote.

Are you shocked to be here? Did you think someone else would go?
2178 days 18 hours ago
kingLiam
No, Actually; I just campaigned this morning, so it’s normal that the votes were not there. Actually I wanted to go; too many posers
2178 days 18 hours ago
PoohSnap
You definitely have never been afraid to call other housemates out.

This season, though, it seemed like you were making some good social connections with certain people. Did it come as a surprise that 13 people nominated you this week?

Also, who REALLY did you enjoy in that house? Are there any people you hope to see succeed in there?
2178 days 18 hours ago
kingLiam
Not at all, I made bonds with people that I liked and respected, I can’t be fake, I don’t like Addy, Jessica, Chanelle and Patrick came really annoying this last 2 days. So I don’t regret ANYTHING. I didn’t like the house from the first second, I had haters and people who I really dislike
2178 days 18 hours ago
kingLiam
I hope Nicole, Daphne or Kyle K wins, and Thomas and Camila to go far in this game
2178 days 18 hours ago
PoohSnap
As you know, the next twist is The Arena.

Who do you think will fall victim to it tonight?

And are there any people in the house who you think have a clear-cut path to the finals?
2178 days 18 hours ago
kingLiam
I feel everything is set for either Kyle R or X coming here, I think what Chanelle and Jessica don’t see is they are 100% beatable, every single newbie can and probably beat the fuck outta of the 2
2178 days 18 hours ago
PoohSnap
Interesting.

Final question--

You and Daphne have been a hot and heavy showmance for two seasons in a row. We need a set and solid ship name.

#Dorenzo or #Laphne ?
2178 days 18 hours ago
kingLiam
#Laphne, Dorenzo sounds like a drugged dolphin
2178 days 18 hours ago
kingLiam
I wish Chanelle would come here; just to see her cry
2178 days 18 hours ago
PoohSnap
I have to agree with you there ;)

Well, that's it. Thanks so much, Lorenzo, for being an amazing housemate two seasons in a row! You'll definitely be missed.

Look for future opportunities to return this season, and definitely for future seasons.

We'll see you at the finale/reunion when we crown the Code Red winner!

Let's hear it, one more time, for Lorenzo!

*audience cheers*
2178 days 18 hours ago
kingLiam
Addy is freaking annoying; like I haven’t met someone so obnoxious in my life
2178 days 18 hours ago
kingLiam
Thanks, Jae. IM THE OG KING
2178 days 17 hours ago
PoohSnap
*JESSICA exits to loud cheers and boos*

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!