This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Season 6 Applications~

Topic » ~Season 6 Applications~

1837 days 19 hours ago
PoohSnap
Hello, Potential Housemates!

**I will mail out a part 2 to the application to everybody after you submit part 1 here. Part 2 goes a little more in-depth.

Please keep in mind that this game will be structured like Big Brother UK, not Big Brother USA. While twists during some weeks may alter the general format of the game, for the most part, the housemates will nominate one another, and it will be up to Tengaged to see who leaves. 

This game will be about a 50/50 ratio of gameplay and roleplay. Those who roleplay may have access to advantages throughout the game, while those who merely "do the least" may find themselves at some disadvantages throughout the series. Mainly, just be active, have fun, and play the game!

*READ EVERYTHING ABOVE BEFORE APPLYING*

::NEW PLAYER APPLICATION::

First name you want to go by:
If you could sum up your personality in three words, what would it be?:
Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why:
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.):
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 2-3 days)?:

::RETURNING PLAYER APPLICATION::
Name (same name you used before):
What are you going to bring to this season that you didn't bring to last season(s)?:
Describe your "Nightmare Housemate":
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.):
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 2-3 days)?:
1837 days 18 hours ago
hellocat
Name (same name you used before): Praskovya

What are you going to bring to this season that you didn't bring to last season(s)?: I feel like i played it safe last time which ultimately got me evicted also i think i'm going to try to get more people on my side.

Describe your "Nightmare Housemate": Someone like X who manipulates

Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): Every day i bring drama

Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 2-3 days)?: Absolutely
1837 days 18 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Name (same name you used before): Rodrigo S
What are you going to bring to this season that you didn't bring to last season(s)?: Actually try to strategize. last time I decided to not strategize early on because that would be playing too hard and just sucking up to the main person but that bit me in the ass cuz James prefered people who talked to him just to be safe instead of people who didnt kiss his ass which is understandable ig
Describe your "Nightmare Housemate": Someone like Lalisa
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): yes
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 2-3 days)?: Yeah
1837 days 18 hours ago
TMAN54445
Name (same name you used before):tris
What are you going to bring to this season that you didn't bring to last season(s)?: be more outgoing more agressive in comps
Describe your "Nightmare Housemate":some1 who attacks me becuz of my cerebral palsy
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.):yes
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 2-3 days)?:yes
1837 days 18 hours ago
moondancer63
Name you want to go by: Mc
If you could sum up your personality in three words, what would it be?: loyal, strategic, and emotional
Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why: probably Davonne bc I will want to make big moves, probably will suck at comps and in stay loyal to my people
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): yeah
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 2-3 days)?: if there is something to be said then I am not afraid to say it
1837 days 18 hours ago
iichaoskimmy
::NEW PLAYER APPLICATION::

First name you want to go by: Kimmy
If you could sum up your personality in three words, what would it be?: excitable, friendly, chatty.
Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why: Victoria bb16 (iconic flop)
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): yes!
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 2-3 days)?: also yes, I will.
1837 days 17 hours ago
mbarnish1
First name you want to go by: Matt
If you could sum up your personality in three words, what would it be?: Cutthroat, Nice, Loyal
Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why: Kaycee BB20 because I fight every day until my last one and win as many comps as I can
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): Yes
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 2-3 days)?: Yes
1837 days 17 hours ago
lhooper902976
Name (same name you used before): Logan
What are you going to bring to this season that you didn't bring to last season(s)?: better at comps, being more outspoken, and keeping  my deal in confessionals
Describe your "Nightmare Housemate": someone who is super annoying  and super manipulative
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): definitely yes
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 2-3 days)?: 100 percent yes
1837 days 17 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
First name you want to go by: Tinkerbell
If you could sum up your personality in three words, what would it be?: Kind caring and competittive
Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why: Probs tomasz and nikki grahame cos i complain sometimes and i am very likeable
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): yes i will
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 2-3 days)?: Of course

If i get in, good luck guys
1837 days 16 hours ago
patricenka9
Name (same name you used before): Patrick
What are you going to bring to this season that you didn't bring to last season(s)?: I'm tired of trying to win, I'm here to fucking start drama and have a good time. THESE HOES AREN'T READYYYYY
Describe your "Nightmare Housemate": Someone who takes the attention away from me.
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): duh
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 2-3 days)?: yas
1837 days 16 hours ago
RavenWhiteFeather
Name (same name you used before): Dylan
What are you going to bring to this season that you didn't bring to last season(s)?: punKness; imma get involved in more stuff so ppl stop saying im a huge floater djbkadwdjk
Describe your "Nightmare Housemate": a poll threat thats also annoying which is actually a vast group of people who have played before
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): yep I wIlL TrY tO douBLe cHecK If mY NomS SenT tHis TimE
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 2-3 days)?: yes
1837 days 16 hours ago
honeybunch1
Honey
TV Star
Female
karma 3890
Eastern Time
will be active
will do confessions
SSS
social sexy strategic
1837 days 14 hours ago
BrainJak
Name (same name you used before): You Know It
What are you going to bring to this season that you didn't bring to last season(s)?: You Know It
Describe your "Nightmare Housemate": She's right above me
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): You Know It
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 2-3 days)?: You Know It
1837 days 14 hours ago
paul028
Name (same name you used before): Nicole
What are you going to bring to this season that you didn't bring to last season(s)?: Social game (regarding season 3)
Describe your "Nightmare Housemate": Chanelle
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): Yes
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 2-3 days)?: Yes
1837 days 13 hours ago
boicam77
Name (same name you used before): Cam

What are you going to bring to this season that you didn't bring to last season(s)?: Confessionals and more activity. Promise!

Describe your "Nightmare Housemate": A house where they are all after me.

Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): Yes I will since this will be the only group game that I join for a long time.

Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 2-3 days)?: Maybe even more who knows?
1837 days 13 hours ago
greyconverse
First name you want to go by: Gavin
If you could sum up your personality in three words, what would it be?: Persistent, Weird and Sassy
Compare yourself to a BBUK, BBUSA, or BBCAN housemate and explain why: Cassandra from BBCan, I play a strategic aggressive game but I also look for the underdogs early on and coin myself as a weirdo
Will you do your best to be an active housemate? (make activities, be active in house dynamics, nominate, etc.): Yes (:
Will you send in confessionals every "game week" (probably 2-3 days)?: I can do that!

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!