This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Application

Topic » Application

3958 days 23 hours ago
staymellow
Name: Stayseksie

Reason for wanting to be in TEN: I'm all about the greek baby! going to college next year and I think I might give it a try

Will you be active? Heck yeah!

What are your hours for being on Tengaged? What hour EST is best for you (give me a range)?I would say not when I'm working so in the morning which is afternoon for you guys and in the evening which is night or evening for you guys. But I don't work everyday so I can make the afternoons sometimes which is evening for you guys. It's summer though and my job is only part time so I have a lot of time on my hands.

Are you prepared for being possibly chosen to automatically be in TEN? I'm ready now and whenever. Greek life is known to be spontaneous.

Would you like to be or fight your way in by winning? I will fight and do what ever it takes. I have the persistence, patience and cool that it takes to be a TEN frat brother.

Are you prepared to campaign to others in the Tengaged Community and read blogs concerning TEN?  Yes!

Have you read the rules and do you understand them? Yes!

Why do you think you can win? Yes! I want it really bad! this game couldn't sound more perfect!

What sets you apart from the others? I have the drive to win! Htis game is perfec for me! I wish nothing more than to be in the TEN Alumni association after I win this. I excerise my brain and my biceps. I have a high tolerance to little sleep and I can kick ass with my natural sweetness. I charm the ladies like no other and I impress almost anyone I meet!Im not perfect. But, I am the person you guys are looking for. My originality and unique quirkiness gives me that.
I got swank.
3958 days 19 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Name: Zyler
Reason for wanting to be in TEN: I always wanted to be a a sorority and I feel as though I can be the best this ins sorority has ever had.
Will you be active? Yes
What are your hours for being on Tengaged? What hour EST is best for you (give me a range)? Noon to 10pm est
Are you prepared for being possibly chosen to automatically be in TEN? Yes
Would you like to be or fight your way in by winning? Any way as long as I get in
Are you prepared to campaign to others in the Tengaged Community and read blogs concerning TEN? Yes
Have you read the rules and do you understand them? Yes
Why do you think you can win? Because I am just that good
What sets you apart from the others? I am going to win.
3958 days 19 hours ago
SummerRae101
Name: Summer
Reason for wanting to be in TEN: I's Seems Fun And I Was Invited
Will you be active?: For Sure
What are your hours for being on Tengaged? What hour EST is best for you 9:00AM- 8:00PM EST
Are you prepared for being possibly chosen to automatically be in TEN?: Yes!!!
Would you like to be or fight your way in by winning?: I Guess But A Free Pass Would Be Better
Are you prepared to campaign to others in the Tengaged Community and read blogs concerning TEN?: Yes!!1
Have you read the rules and do you understand them?: Yes
Why do you think you can win?: Because I Can Manipulate And Scheme My Way To The Top!
What sets you apart from the others? : I'm SEXY DUH!
3957 days 19 hours ago
rahrah
Name: Todd
Reason for wanting to be in TEN: Cause i love casuing arguments and making friends at the same time.
Will you be active? I hope so depends what times.
What are your hours for being on Tengaged? What hour EST is best for you (give me a range)?I just started school so now it would be. 1-3pm
Are you prepared for being possibly chosen to automatically be in TEN? Yes
Would you like to be or fight your way in by winning? Fight the way to the finish.
Are you prepared to campaign to others in the Tengaged Community and read blogs concerning TEN? Yes of course I am
Have you read the rules and do you understand them? Yes i have and I'm readu to play.
Why do you think you can win? Cause I'm a sneaky player that causes chaos for the fun, and im defs not a floater.
What sets you apart from the others? That im realy bitchy and like to cause drama all the time.
3957 days 16 hours ago
z18collinzac
Name: zac

Reason for wanting to be in TEN: I love greek stuff

Will you be active? yes

What are your hours for being on Tengaged? What hour EST is best for you 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm

Are you prepared for being possibly chosen to automatically be in TEN? yes

Would you like to be or fight your way in by winning? fight

Are you prepared to campaign to others in the Tengaged Community and read blogs
concerning TEN?  yep

Have you read the rules and do you understand them? yes

Why do you think you can win? maybe

What sets you apart from the others?  I don't like to argue but don't take crap from others
3957 days 7 hours ago
Griffles
Name: Just Griffles. Maybe Griff.

Reason for wanting to be in TEN: It sounds different, and fun.

Will you be active? Why would I be filling this out if the answer was no.

What are your hours for being on Tengaged? What hour EST is best for you? Around 5 P.M.

Are you prepared for being possibly chosen to automatically be in TEN? Yes.

Would you like to be or fight your way in by winning? It's not an accomplishment, unless some blood is spilled.

Are you prepared to campaign to others in the Tengaged Community and read blogs concerning TEN? Yep, yep, yep.

Have you read the rules and do you understand them? I skim, but yes.

Why do you think you can win? Because I work hard, and play hard.

What sets you apart from the others? I'm going to win. And potatoes.

open group

Greek Life - Season 1 (a new reality series)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!