This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Application

Topic » Application

3960 days 4 hours ago
bondedlead
Application:

Name: (try to incorporate your username or what most people on tengaged know you as because if you get chosen to be in TEN, we will call you that from now on)
Reason for wanting to be in TEN:
Will you be active?
What are your hours for being on Tengaged? What hour EST is best for you (give me a range)?
Are you prepared for being possibly chosen to automatically be in TEN?
Would you like to be or fight your way in by winning?
Are you prepared to campaign to others in the Tengaged Community and read blogs concerning TEN?
Have you read the rules and do you understand them?
Why do you think you can win?
What sets you apart from the others?

*please fill out fully to be considered*
3960 days 3 hours ago
Mia595
Name: Mia
Reason for wanting to be in TEN: I'm looking for good friends and a fun time
Will you be active?: Yes
What are your hours for being on Tengaged? What hour EST is best for you?: Im usually on and off checking the site all day. What DOESNT work is 5-7 usually. Other than that im good. (and i only have 2 more tournaments so that shouldnt be a problem..)
Are you prepared for being possibly chosen to automatically be in TEN?: Yes.
Would you like to be or fight your way in by winning?: I think fight? not quite sure of the question
Are you prepared to campaign to others in the Tengaged Community and read blogs concerning TEN?: definitely
Have you read the rules and do you understand them?: yep
Why do you think you can win?: because im friendly, loyal, and want to meet other people
What sets you apart from the others?: According to one of my friends Im 'loyal to a fault' and my 'qualities as a human being shine through the computer screen'. I can send you the link where she said this
3960 days 3 hours ago
EM002
Name: (try to incorporate your username or what most people on tengaged know you as because if you get chosen to be in TEN, we will call you that from now on) Eric
Reason for wanting to be in TEN: It looks fun
Will you be active? Yes
What are your hours for being on Tengaged? What hour EST is best for you (give me a range)? All day practically I will mail you before notice if there is something urgent.
Are you prepared for being possibly chosen to automatically be in TEN? Yep
Would you like to be or fight your way in by winning? I think you meant pick? But I would rather like to fight.
Are you prepared to campaign to others in the Tengaged Community and read blogs concerning TEN? Yeah
Have you read the rules and do you understand them? I read but some things seem confusing.
Why do you think you can win? Because I am a very loyal and smart person.
What sets you apart from the others? My intelligence
3960 days 2 hours ago
sprtsgy1989
sean
looks fun
yea
depends on work but most of time
mhm
sure
ye
mhm
because im nice but when i have to can play dirty
my schemes
3960 days 2 hours ago
ForceMike1
Application:

Name: (try to incorporate your username or what most people on tengaged know you as because if you get chosen to be in TEN, we will call you that from now on) Mike
Reason for wanting to be in TEN: I like being involved in groups that develope into a family and I think this could be that group
Will you be active. Yes
What are your hours for being on Tengaged? What hour EST is best for you (give me a range)? 6pm-til
Are you prepared for being possibly chosen to automatically be in TEN? Yes
Would you like to be or fight your way in by winning? Fight by winning
Are you prepared to campaign to others in the Tengaged Community and read blogs concerning TEN? Yes
Have you read the rules and do you understand them? Yes
Why do you think you can win? I'm a competitor and I am very Stategic. I am a very liked person and I know how to get what I want.
What sets you apart from the others? I'm not just a physical player or a Stategic player, I am both in one. I can manipulate situations on my favor and I'm very cut throat when I have to be.

3959 days 21 hours ago
Sapphirebh
Name: Sapphirebh
Reason for wanting to be in TEN: I like to win, and if i join this group game and get accepted, i will win.
Will you be active? Yes
What are your hours for being on Tengaged? What hour EST is best for you (give me a range)? Probably 2 pm
Are you prepared for being possibly chosen to automatically be in TEN? Yes.
Would you like to be or fight your way in by winning? I would like to obviously fight but also use my social skills to make through
Are you prepared to campaign to others in the Tengaged Community and read blogs concerning TEN? Yea
Have you read the rules and do you understand them? Yea
Why do you think you can win? Definitely.
What sets you apart from the others? Im socially stable and im intelligent.
3959 days 19 hours ago
LUPIE
Name: LUPIE
Reason for wanting to be in TEN: I love original group games so I would love to be part of it
Will you be active?: Yws
What are your hours for being on Tengaged? What hour EST is best for you (give me a range)? If I have nothing planned, I will log on and off randomly throughout the day from 7 AM EST-11 PM EST
Are you prepared for being possibly chosen to automatically be in TEN?: YES!
Would you like to be or fight your way in by winning?: I would love to fight my way in cause that proves who wants to be here and who doesn't
Are you prepared to campaign to others in the Tengaged Community and read blogs concerning TEN?: YES
Have you read the rules and do you understand them?: YES
Why do you think you can win?: I am a good social player, very friendly to get people to like me. I am not highly popular on the site but people who know me know I am extremely nice and intelligent to rock group games
What sets you apart from the others?: I have won skype games and group games before so I know what it takes
3959 days 11 hours ago
Virile
Name: Virile
Reason for wanting to be in TEN: I love social games like these and this sounds interesting
Will you be active? Yes, of course
What are your hours for being on Tengaged? What hour EST is best for you (give me a range)? 10 A.M. EST- 11 P.M. EST
Are you prepared for being possibly chosen to automatically be in TEN? Yes!!
Would you like to be or fight your way in by winning? Fight, you have to deserve it
Are you prepared to campaign to others in the Tengaged Community and read blogs concerning TEN?  Yes!
Why do you think you can win? I can win because I'll do anything just to win, doesn't matter the opponent
What sets you apart from the others? I'm very serious about these games, I make the strong alliances and make big power moves
3959 days 10 hours ago
countrygirl15701
Name: Danielle or country
Reason for wanting to be in TEN: Sounds interesting and meet new people
Will you be active? yes
What are your hours for being on Tengaged? What hour EST is best for you (give me a range)? It varies
Are you prepared for being possibly chosen to automatically be in TEN? Yes I am
Would you like to be or fight your way in by winning? Fight to get it
Are you prepared to campaign to others in the Tengaged Community and read blogs concerning TEN?  Yes
Have you read the rules and do you understand them? Yes I have
Why do you think you can win? I'm competitive and will do what I can to win
What sets you apart from the others?  Make big moves when I have to.
3959 days 2 hours ago
myiel
(Name): MyMy
(Reason for wanting to be in TEN): To showcase who I am as A person and too just  light up this show.
(Will you be active)? Yes
(What are your hours for being on Tengaged?)  Anytime really for me
(Are you prepared for being possibly chosen to automatically be in TEN?) Yes
(Would you like to be or fight your way in by winning?) I wud like to take the easy route but if all is necessary I will.
(Are you prepared to campaign to others in the Tengaged Community and read blogs concerning TEN?) Yes
(Have you read the rules and do you understand them?)Yes
(Why do you think you can win?)I'm ambitious and Motivated person
(What sets you apart from the others)? My likableness and my fiery side

If my game is at risk I will def make A big move, But if it's not then there is no need to.
3959 days 1 hour ago
ThatLoudDodrio
Lisa
Because I want to make friends and ultimately end up winning the game
Yes
Anytime, but I will mail you if something comes up
Yes
I will do anything
Yes
I am intelligent and hardworking
I maintain a great social game and strategic play.

I am driven to win and I hope you consider me for a spot in your little game
3959 days 1 hour ago
Brenchal333
Name: Tyler or Brench
Reason for wanting to be in TEN: It is a great, new idea. It looks very exciting and beneificial. And most importantly fun :)
Will you be active? Hell yes
What are your hours for being on Tengaged? 2 AM EST to 2 AM EST What hour EST is best for you (give me a range)? anytime during then. Just mail me
Are you prepared for being possibly chosen to automatically be in TEN? Yes :3
Would you like to be or fight your way in by winning? Fight definitely
Are you prepared to campaign to others in the Tengaged Community and read blogs concerning TEN?  Yes. :)
Have you read the rules and do you understand them? Yes and I understand completely.
Why do you think you can win? Because I have the charisma and I am active. And a bit deceitful :3
What sets you apart from the others? I am super happy and love to be happy with others. I know how to play and be active. :)
3959 days 1 hour ago
barkmrck3tg
Name: Bark (Mark)
Reason for wanting to be in TEN:  Make friends, meet people
Will you be active? yes
What are your hours for being on Tengaged? What hour EST is best for you (give me a range)?  probably 1-5
Are you prepared for being possibly chosen to automatically be in TEN? Yes
Would you like to be or fight your way in by winning? I am willing to fight for my spot
Are you prepared to campaign to others in the Tengaged Community and read blogs concerning TEN?  Yes
Why do you think you can win? Yes
What sets you apart from the others? Im hardworking, and motivated to win and will do anything to accomplish that

3959 days ago
jstitely1
Name: (try to incorporate your username or what most people on tengaged know you as because if you get chosen to be in TEN, we will call you that from now on)  Jenny S
Reason for wanting to be in TEN: I was invited and it sounds interesting;)
Will you be active? yes I will be active
What are your hours for being on Tengaged? What hour EST is best for you (give me a range)? either 1-6 est, or 10-12 est both pms
Are you prepared for being possibly chosen to automatically be in TEN?: yes I am
Would you like to be or fight your way in by winning?: I would be up for either
Are you prepared to campaign to others in the Tengaged Community and read blogs concerning TEN? : I am prepared
Have you read the rules and do you understand them?: yes and I understand them
Why do you think you can win?: I'm likeable, I'm smart, incredibly active on this site and I know how to work a tengaged chat room
What sets you apart from the others? : I try my hardest in these scenarios and I actually try to make connections with people along with gameplay, and I think it will benefit me greatly.
3958 days 23 hours ago
Elementalist
Name: Bert E.

Reason for wanting to be in TEN: i was invited and wish to have a true home group item thing...

Will you be active?... of course! in truth, for the next couple of weeks i will not but i will be once i get settled in (moving)

What are your hours for being on Tengaged? What hour EST is best for you (give me a range) potentially from 5:00 to 11:00 pm EST

Are you prepared for being possibly chosen to automatically be in TEN? where in truth, no man may be truly prepared for battle without knowing what lies ahead, i am prepared for the insanity, and challenges that await.

Would you like to be or fight your way in by winning? personally, i prefer the prior, but either works :D

Are you prepared to campaign to others in the Tengaged Community and read blogs concerning TEN? i may suck at it but i am willing to try

Have you read the rules and do you understand them? i do / have

Why do you think you can win? my sheer personality gets me far. otherwise, my insanity keeps people on their toes, which also makes me a good liar!

What sets you apart from the others? My personality, and ability to adopt multiple personas

3958 days 23 hours ago
Lonelystar1
Name: (try to incorporate your username or what most people on tengaged know you as because if you get chosen to be in TEN, we will call you that from now on)
Reason for wanting to be in TEN:
Will you be active?
What are your hours for being on Tengaged? What hour EST is best for you (give me a range)?
Are you prepared for being possibly chosen to automatically be in TEN? Yeah I feel like I would take the job seriously :)
Would you like to be or fight your way in by winning? Fight my way :P
Are you prepared to campaign to others in the Tengaged Community and read blogs concerning TEN? Defunetly
Have you read the rules and do you understand them? I do
Why do you think you can win? MOst certaintly
What sets you apart from the others? People love me and I can relate to many people

open group

Greek Life - Season 1 (a new reality series)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!