This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Immunity Challenge #7

Topic » Tribal Immunity Challenge #7

3518 days 16 hours ago
sahmosean
Tomorrow at 4:30PM CST/5:30PM EST (approximately) I'll post a semi-live challenge (which means you should try to get here ASAP, but it might take a long time, and you don't have to do much as long as you get here and communicate et cetera)
3517 days 17 hours ago
ghrocky100
here
3517 days 17 hours ago
sahmosean
Before we get to the challenge, I have an announcement.

Drop your buffs. We're switching tribes!

Instead of being Failures and Favorites, you are now the "Red Tribe" and the "Green Tribe."

Here they are:

Red Tribe:
Erik - ItsOfficial
Andy - amf7410
Nattie
Julian - TheSexiestDude990
Alex - ghrocky100
Jabbar - Rabbaj
Nick - Archerskyfire

Green Tribe:
Joe - TheEclipse
Connor - Connor_
Sam - superman11
Ray - GentlemanG
Mearl
Duke
Bennett - coolnarwhal88

Related announcement: With new tribes, there are 2 new idols, one for Red and one for Green. All past clues are NULL AND VOID and don't mean shit :D (any found idols are still good though) The same idol rules apply of course

Also: Redemption Island is back! Turns out,

Mearl
Redemption Island fund?

Was enough to get us a new one, so the next person voted out will face Steve and Eric in a duel to stay in the game. However, Redemption Island will only last until the merge, at which point I'll get rid of it for real.

Now that the tribes are even, it's time for a classic Tengaged Group Game challenge.

PASS
THE
TORCH

First, someone from your tribe will post *Picks up torch for (Tribe color)*
Then they'll post *Passes torch to (someone on their tribe that hasn't had the torch yet)*

Once you've had the torch, you don't need it again. The seventh person to go for your tribe will post *lights flame for (Tribe Color)*

The first tribe to light their flame gets immunity and a clue to their brand new idol.

I know it's a lot of info, but take it in quickly and get ready. This challenge is officially on! You can start your shit whenever!
3517 days 17 hours ago
amf7410
*Picks up torch for Red*
3517 days 17 hours ago
Connor_
*Picks up torch for Green*
3517 days 17 hours ago
Connor_
*Passes torch to Sam*
3517 days 17 hours ago
ghrocky100
pass to me
3517 days 17 hours ago
amf7410
*passes torch to Alex*
3517 days 17 hours ago
amf7410
Julian should be here too
3517 days 17 hours ago
sahmosean
I probably should have spread that shit out, I didn't get many good reactions I guess :/
3517 days 17 hours ago
Archerskyfire
Pass to me
3517 days 17 hours ago
amf7410
LOL it was drama
3517 days 17 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Hey
3517 days 17 hours ago
ghrocky100
*passes torch to Julian*
3517 days 17 hours ago
Archerskyfire
Yeah lol. Hey new tribe :)
3517 days 17 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
*passes torch to Nick*

open group

Jimbo's Survivor Tristan da Cunha Day 37

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!