This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications [S4: ???]

Topic » Applications [S4: ???]

3941 days 4 hours ago
cheetahprint22
Username : Cheetaprint22
First Name To Call Me By: Artemiza
Last Initial To Call You By: O.
Color Level: White.o;
Time Zone : Central.c:
What Time Am I Available After 6 pm cst?: Anytime.
What Time Works Best For Me? : Anytime.
On A Scale From 1-10 How Active Am I In Tengaged?: 7.5 ;o

Will I Agree To Send Confessionals?: Yeah Sure.;o
Will I Treat You With Respect?:YEAH.
Will I Agree To Not Act Irrationally ,If I Get Voted Out, And Understood That This Was A Game: Yes.
Will I At Least, Do All The Challenges, And Vote At All Of The Tribal Councils?: Yes.
Do I Understand That If I Dont Vote ,It Will Be Randomized.?: Yes.
3941 days ago
NathBentley
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: NathBentley
First name to call you by: Nathan
Last initial to call you by: B
Nickname (if you would like one): Nathan
Color Level: Yellow
Time-Zone: GMT/BST

REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? I'm not sure what CST is, and I can't find an online conversion, so sorry I can't answer this.
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? I'm fine most days, I can post on my phone anyway.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? Recently I've been quite active due to a week game of Casting Slow, so I'm going to say a 6-7.

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Sure.
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes.
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes.
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes.
3940 days 20 hours ago
JosephinaAlexis
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: JosephinaAlexis
First name to call you by: Katherine
Last initial to call you by: S
Nickname (if you would like one): Kathy
Color Level: Purple
Time-Zone: Pacific
OPTIONAL FIELD (RECOMMENDED)
Who was your favorite contestant from any of my seasons? Ali & Cole
What was your favorite challenge from either of my last two seasons?: n/a 
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?:  Brenda
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I enjoy playing survivor groups & i'm not currently in one.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: social/physical
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Villain
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Sure
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? 6-7pm CST
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 5-8pm CST
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8.5
OPTIONAL FIELD (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
What prior group game experience do you have? Many.
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest.
- Janelle's Survivor: NZ - 11/18
- CK's Survivor: China - 1/16
- KidA's Survivor: Greence - 6/20
- Avatar's Survivor: Kiribati - 7/15
- Leli's Survivor: Azores - 8/16
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? Sure.
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yeah, you're the host (:
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game? Understood, I just leave the group when i'm voted out.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: yeah.
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Self-Vote please, randomize seems totally unfair.
3940 days 18 hours ago
jamesthepezboy
Welcome to the official applications page for the fourth season of my group game! I'm back due to great success my first three seasons, and let's keep up that trend! If you are looking for a fun, active group game that challenges your capabilities, then this is the game for you! Please apply below ONLY if you are willing to be completely invested in the game. Keep in mind the group game will start late August. You may choose to only fill out the required fields, but you'll have a much better chance of being casted if you fill out the whole app.
~

REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: jamesthepezboy
First name to call you by: James
Last initial to call you by: M(ann)
Nickname (if you would like one): Wouldn't mind being called by my last name
Color Level: Light Green
Time-Zone: BST
Who was your favorite contestant from any of my seasons? (Read up, it may benefit you in a challenge or two): I did quite like Ecc. To be honest I havn'tlooked too much but he seemed good.
What was your favorite challenge from either of my last two seasons?: I liked the way you did the auction.
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: I do like Andrew Savage or Jonathan Penner. Andrew for the way he controlled his tribe, and Jonathan for being an interesting and pivotal player in every series he has been in (3). 
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : Well you seem like a good host and because it seems to attract good players, so why not come!
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Strategic but can compete in challenges.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Like to think I'm a hero, but always ends up being scene as the villain.
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: I don't know whether I can win, but I will be interesting to watch and will have a good stab at it.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? Well just 6PM really...
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Most of the time on weekends.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 7-8 I would say!
What prior group game experience do you have? A few...
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest.
Manalord x2,
Suitman,
Survivorfan37,
CK,
Jordanxo x2.
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Yep.
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?  Yep.
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE): Yep.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:Yep.
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yep.
~
3940 days 15 hours ago
HuggerzBug
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: Huggerzbug
First name to call you by: Taylor
Last initial to call you by: M
Nickname (if you would like one): Tay
Color Level: white
Time-Zone: Central
Who was your favorite contestant from any of my seasons? (Read up, it may benefit you in a challenge or two): All of them!
What was your favorite challenge from either of my last two seasons?: All of it!
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?:All of them!
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) :Because It's looks fun!
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?:social
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Both sometimes
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Yes because I am a very good socialzer
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? until about 11:30 usally
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?: bascially everyday after 6
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?: 9
What prior group game experience do you have?: too many to count!
7th, 5th, 3rd, 2nd, 1st

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it):yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?: yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?: yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: yes
~
3940 days 13 hours ago
HOHking4343
im in HOHking
3940 days 12 hours ago
thewinner
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: thewinner
First name to call you by: Ethan
Last initial to call you by: A
Nickname (if you would like one):
Color Level: Blue
Time-Zone: Eastern
Who was your favorite contestant from any of my seasons? (Read up, it may benefit you in a challenge or two): Ty
What was your favorite challenge from either of my last two seasons?: Uhh Pass the Torch? *crosses fingers*
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Bob form Gabon
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : I need to win another group haha.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Physical?
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: I can be both but probably hero.
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Yes, i've done it before and I know how.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? anytime. i guess 7 est.
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?  any time on weekends most time.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9.6
What prior group game experience do you have? See my profile, that's most of them.
KidA's Morocco: 1st
Bingo's Bhutan: 9th/24. Bingo's Rogues vs Righteous (I was Righteous): 8th/20, I think
Smiley's Guiana: 3rd/18th, Smiley's HvV (I was a villain) 5th/20
Link's Iceland: 7th /16
Kantus' FvF: 2nd/20

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Yep.
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yep.
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yep.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yep.
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yep.
~
3940 days 12 hours ago
ParvatiS
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: ParvatiS
First name to call you by: I can't put my real name so just call me by my username
Last initial to call you by: T
Nickname (if you would like one): Parvati ^.^
Time-Zone: EST
Who was your favorite contestant from any of my seasons? (Read up, it may benefit you in a challenge or two): IDK who has played in your previous seasons, sorry
What was your favorite challenge from either of my last two seasons?:IDK any challenges from your previous seasons sorry
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Parvati Shallow ?
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : I have been watching Survivor since I was a toddler and I'm a huge fan of the show. Yes I was invited, but I also wanted to try Survivor and I dream to be on CBS Survivor one day!
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: A mix of social and strategic, I'd say strategic is stronger
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Villain, I think
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: I think I can win because I can make good alliances, built good friendships, I'm easy to get along with, I love meeting new people, I make deals with people, I get them to vote the way I want and so on!
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? 9:30 pm - 2:00 am CST
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? All day unless I went somewhere
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 5.5
What prior group game experience do you have? Only 2 groups
Sorry the groups I am in are not finished yet. But the hosts were Francesca1998 and Caitlinrosie. I can't say which ones better, their both my friends!
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes I understand its just a game and not everyone will win. Most will loose.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: yes I will do my best. Unless I'm reaaaalllllllyyyyyyy busy and I can't go.
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: yes I do
3940 days 7 hours ago
DDJOT98
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: ddjot98
First name to call you by: sam
Last initial to call you by: dd
Nickname (if you would like one): sam
Color Level: green
Time-Zone: pct
Who was your favorite contestant from any of my seasons? (Read up, it may benefit you in a challenge or two):
What was your favorite challenge from either of my last two seasons?:
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: favorite boo from fiji or courtney
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : because i want to win and since i hate losing i will do anything i can to make sure that does not happend.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: strategic.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: im a villian wearing a hero mask.
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: im a very arogant person. so yes i think i ca.n i know what to say and how to get people to do what i want with out them realizing it.  the  gears in my brains never stop and im always thinking wha tmy next move is
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? all day, but going back to schol soon not sure. but i will sure be active
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? see above
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8 i dont want to sound too much of a loser lol.
What prior group game experience do you have? ive played in 7 surv. 1 bb. 1 mole
i got first place 3 of those time. 1 second place.  3 4th place. 1 10th place. so yeah i rock
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): yes i will explain my game and i will make them funny
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?  bro you got my full respect
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? yeah i understand. but i dont really know what it feels like to be voted out
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: yeah i got it
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: oh. ok
~
3940 days 7 hours ago
TheDoctorDude
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: TheDoctorDude
First name to call you by: John
Last initial to call you by: S.
Nickname (if you would like one): The Doctor
Color Level: White Milk
Time-Zone: UTC +10
Who was your favorite contestant from any of my seasons? (Read up, it may benefit you in a challenge or two):
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?:
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : I want to give it a try! Sounds fun and why not?
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Social and Strategic
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero!
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: I think I can, because I am really loyal and I am good with my teammates!
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? 11 PM for you
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Almost all day, but gotta count the time difference
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? Since I just joined, I am here all the time!
What prior group game experience do you have?

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Sure!
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Of course, sir!
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Of course I do!
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:I will try my best!
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes, I do.

Thanks!
3939 days 19 hours ago
HuggerzBug
yellow not white sorry
3939 days 16 hours ago
realityabollo
Username: realityabollo
First name to call you by: Dan
Last initial to call you by: G
Nickname (if you would like one): Dan
Time-Zone: CET
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Malcolm
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : I am a big fan of Survivor having watched all 26 seasons. I always thought why is there no similar format of the game online and now that I found one I really want to play in it and enjoy the game.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Strategic
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Yes. I always make the right moves to win whenever I have to
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? 6-7:30 pm max and then again starting 5am
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Anything not between 7:30pm-5am CST
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?9
What prior group game experience do you have? I am new to this site. So none just playing a bb game now

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes
3939 days 16 hours ago
lexi0103
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: lexi0103
First name to call you by: Lexi
Last initial to call you by: G
Nickname (if you would like one): None
Color Level: Light Green
Time-Zone: Central
Who was your favorite contestant from any of my seasons? (Read up, it may benefit you in a challenge or two):Rob Mariano
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?:
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : I love survivor and it seems like it would be really fun!
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Social
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?:Possibly because I am easy to get along with causing little drama and I am good at some challenges.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? Depends on softball practice that usually is Mon, Tues, Thurs 6-8.
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? All day every other Saturday due to softball tournaments and all day any Sunday.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 6-7
What prior group game experience do you have? Kraken3van's survivor and all stars
3rd.
5th
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it):??
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes
3938 days 22 hours ago
LockerAmi
LockerAmi
Ami
L
The Denver Daredevil
Female
white
central
Who was your favorite contestant from any of my seasons? (Read up, it may benefit you in a challenge or two): the docter
What was your favorite challenge from either of my last two seasons?: Sorry didnt see those
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?:ashley massaro from wwe
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) because i never really got a good expierence in a group game and i would love to do one in survivor ;-]
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?with out a doubt strategic!
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: most def hero
Do you think you can win this group game? Why? i may have a shot if im good with alot of ppl but uhm im screwed if i dont win challenges and be good with majority lol
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? about uhm 8:00pm
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? about 7
What prior group game experience do you have? none whenever i try and apply i dont get picked.

Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it):?? sure i will!:-]
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? always!
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE) i understand i dont get why ppl go crazy when they get voted off theres like 1000 of groups lol
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: i will try my hardest
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: i understand thanks if i dont get picked i will still tune in bye :-] <3
3938 days 16 hours ago
SeanInDC
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: SeanInDC
First name to call you by: Sean
Last initial to call you by: C
Nickname (if you would like one): Seanieboi
Color Level: yellow
Time-Zone: east coast
Who was your favorite contestant from any of my seasons? (Read up, it may benefit you in a challenge or two):  I haven't watched any.  I actually haven't played survivor yet.
What was your favorite challenge from either of my last two seasons?:  See above.
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?:  Parvati
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : I'm really interested to see how survivor works and the social aspect of it.  I really need some help with my social game in fastings and especially castings so I could use the experience. 
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?:  strategic
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?:  Depends if you're in my alliance or not. haha
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?:  Probably not as i'm sure i will be playing with some survivor pros.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? 11pm - 3am
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? saturdays 11am - 2 pm.  sundays from 5pm - 2am.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8
What prior group game experience do you have?  I'm kind of a beast at fastings.
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest.  This would be my very first.

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it):  I will certainly try my best.  It all depends on the hours of this game.  i work nights and go into work anywhere from 3-5. 
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?  No, I'll treat you like the dog you really are.  Just Kidding.  Of course I will.
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?  Yes I will, there is nothing worse than an alliance member getting evicted and then spilling all the beans.  I loathe those people.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:  Again, this falls back to the time frames of the game.
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?:  I do and that's totally fine with me.

open group

RSS APPS GROUP

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!