This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications [S4: ???]

Topic » Applications [S4: ???]

3928 days 3 hours ago
wangifold
Welcome to the official applications page for the fourth season of my group game! I'm back due to great success my first three seasons, and let's keep up that trend! If you are looking for a fun, active group game that challenges your capabilities, then this is the game for you! Please apply below ONLY if you are willing to be completely invested in the game. Keep in mind the group game will start late August. You may choose to only fill out the required fields, but you'll have a much better chance of being casted if you fill out the whole app.
~

REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username:
First name to call you by:
Last initial to call you by:
Nickname (if you would like one):
Color Level:
Time-Zone:
OPTIONAL FIELD (RECOMMENDED)
Who was your favorite contestant from any of my seasons? (Read up, it may benefit you in a challenge or two):
What was your favorite challenge from either of my last two seasons?:
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?:
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) :
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?:
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?:
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?:
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)?
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?
OPTIONAL FIELD (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
What prior group game experience do you have?
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest.

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it):
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?:
~

Good luck! :)
3928 days 2 hours ago
Caliboy
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: Caliboy
First name to call you by: Sean
Last initial to call you by: P.
Nickname (if you would like one): Caliboy
Color Level: Tv Star
Time-Zone: Pacific

What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? typically most all that time
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? ehh depends if busy or not but evenings are prolly better
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9.2

Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Yes cvonfessionals arent a problem for me anymore
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? As long as you do fine at hostign and don't mess things up drastically and are organize than yes I will have no problems
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes I am good if voted out just if unfairly it varies but overall I know when I am voted out that its merely cuz Im a big threat and etc.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: of course
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: ooo randomize is quite different I like haha. and yes but can count on me that I vote evrytime.
~

3928 days ago
Jaxswim
Username: Jaxswim
First name to call you by: Jackson
Last initial to call you by: C
Nickname (if you would like one): Jax works or just Jackson idrc
Color Level: Yellow (I swear to god I'll be orange when this starts)
Time-Zone: PST

What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)?: anything after about 7:30-8 CST works but really I'm kinda difficult so I wouldn't be basing times around me if I were you
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?: most any time on weekends since I have no life, unless I have a swim meet which would mean... no times work ^^;
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?: like 8 lol

What prior group game experience do you have? KidA's Spain and Link's Alaska
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest.: Oh this is awkward. Well I got 5th (Alaska) and 7th (Spain) so. And Ryan's the cooliest ;)))))))

Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): YES
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?: YES
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?: YES
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: YES
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: uh yeah

So pick me, Jackson, for student council vice-- oops wrong app
3927 days 21 hours ago
Radiohead
Username:
First name to call you by: Patrick
Last initial to call you by: S
Nickname (if you would like one):
Color Level: Black
Time-Zone: EST
Who was your favorite contestant from any of my seasons? (Read up, it may benefit you in a challenge or two): Longedshorted kicked some fucking ass
What was your favorite challenge from either of my last two seasons?: Unsure. Youre a pretty unique challenge host.
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Cochran, Coach, Tyson, Stephen, Kenny from gabon
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : I am a very active group game player I was working a lot lately but im back and want to get a second chance to compete.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: I believe im a physical and strategic player. mainly physical though.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero.
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Absolutely i'm very experienced
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? after 10 usually EST
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?  usually after ten or after 7
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? Very active 9
What prior group game experience do you have? Seitters games are most recent. kidAs survivor,  several others throughout the years. I Love T's
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest.
Favorite
Itspipez
Wangifold i love u
Toliskalkas was good.
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Every day. :P
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Of course.
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Sure. yes.
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: yep.
~
3927 days 21 hours ago
MicklePickle20
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username:Mickle pickle
First name to call you by:Michael
Last initial to call you by:s
Nickname (if you would like one):The Main Man
Color Level:yesllow
Time-Zone:pst
Who was your favorite contestant from any of my seasons? (Read up, it may benefit you in a challenge or two):Mickle
What was your favorite challenge from either of my last two seasons?:The frist one
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?:thomas
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) :i played in the first season got kicked first

What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?:all of them
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?:villian
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?:i was robbed last time
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)?yes
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?yes jk all
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?
.yes jk 10
What prior group game experience do you havethis one and more
5 seitter
4Wangifold
3bingo
2LoneyStar
1KidA
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it):yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?:yes(good Twist)
3927 days 8 hours ago
TravisTheSurvivor
Username: TravisTheSurvivor
First name to call you by: Travis
Last initial to call you by: C
Nickname (if you would like one): Nah I'm good
Color Level: Yellow
Time-Zone:EST
Who was your favorite contestant from any of my seasons? (Read up, it may benefit you in a challenge or two): I did not see them, sorry
What was your favorite challenge from either of my last two seasons?: Did not see them
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Rob Mariano
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : I'm looking for a challenge
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: strategic
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Mostly Villain
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Strategy is the better of the three in my opinion
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? 8 PM EST
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Usually at night
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8
What prior group game experience do you have? Currently in my first one

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it):
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?:
3926 days 11 hours ago
Duffybutt11
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: Duffybutt11
First name to call you by: Bubba
Last initial to call you by: D.
Nickname (if you would like one): N/A
Color Level:Lightgreen
Time-Zone:Central
Who was your favorite contestant from any of my seasons? (Read up, it may benefit you in a challenge or two):N/A
What was your favorite challenge from either of my last two seasons?:N/A
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?:Corriane Kaplin <3
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : i love to test myself in different survivor groups!
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Strategic
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?:Yes, because i am a firecracker!!
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)?Thats Good!
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? All day unless something pops up!
What prior group game experience do you have? You can see this on my profile!
Top 5
-Suitman
-Jannelle
-Bingo
-KidA
-Links

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it):Yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Of course!
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? yes!
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:I will try my best!!
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes!
~
3926 days 10 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: SimvivoRWay
First name to call you by: Stephen
Last initial to call you by: J
Nickname (if you would like one): Steph, Steve... I'm okay with both. :P
Color Level: Orange
Time-Zone: CET (Central European Time)
Who was your favorite contestant from any of my seasons? (Read up, it may benefit you in a challenge or two):  I haven't watched your previous seasons, sorry. :/
What was your favorite challenge from either of my last two seasons?: I like puzzles, so any puzzle challenge you had was amazing. :P
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: I have many of them, Natalie B, Yul Kwon, Parvati Shallow, Cirie Fields, Kim Spradlin, Todd Herzog... :)
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : I wanna play for the experience, I'm a huge Survivor fan and I think I would do well. :)
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: I'm kind of a mix to be honest
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Depends, but I like to think about myself as a Hero. :)
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: To be honest, I don't think I can win, but I hope I do. I've never won before. :/
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? 7PM EST works for me the best at summer. :)
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Most of the day. :)
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? Honestly, 7-8. :)
What prior group game experience do you have? I have lots of experience, I've played in exactly 39 seasons. :)
Honestly, I like all the hosts, but one of the best are Benlinus, Suitman, Leli, Link, KidA, Janelle... sorry I listed more than 5, but I had to. :)

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Yeah, I always send confessionals.
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Of course. :)
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Well, depends. I can get feisty if something isn't right, but yeah, I'll try to tone it down. :p
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes. :)
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes. :)
3926 days 10 hours ago
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: Avatar20
First name to call you by: Taylor
Last initial to call you by: Grant
Nickname (if you would like one): Tay I guess
Color Level: yellow
Time-Zone: pac.
Who was your favorite contestant from any of my seasons? (Read up, it may benefit you in a challenge or two): N/A
What was your favorite challenge from either of my last two seasons?: N/A
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Parvati Shallow
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : I love to be a strategic smart person in a game that I love :)
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Strategic and social :)
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: definitely a villain :)
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Uh yeah because I think I will always have the numbers :)
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? 7pm - 8pm
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 12:00 noon- 5:00 pm
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? im about and 8 or 7
What prior group game experience do you have? jbshafer's, Francesca's, ghoul's, and litecitrus's survivors :)
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest. N/A

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): yes :)
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Definitely I always do because I love the hosts! :)
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes :)
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: I will definitely try :)
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes :)
3926 days 10 hours ago
tomyirawan
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: tomyirawan
First name to call you by: Tommy
Last initial to call you by: Tom
Nickname (if you would like one): Tom
Color Level: Yellow
Time-Zone: +8 GMT
Who was your favorite contestant from any of my seasons? (Read up, it may benefit you in a challenge or two): N/A
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Idk, maybe Malcolm
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : I want to play a strategic game cause I'm so competitive
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Strategic
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Yes, since I can build a good relationship and play strategic game
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? N/A
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? I think all days
What prior group game experience do you have? Most of them are singing competition
N/A
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): YES
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? YES
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? YES
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: YES
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: YES
3926 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: bigben1996
First name to call you by: Ben
Last initial to call you by: G
Nickname (if you would like one): Big Ben
What was your favorite challenge from either of my last two seasons?:N/A want to be surprised
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Carter
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) :
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Balance between social and strategic
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Prob a villian
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Yes I may not be amazing at challenges but im pretty and a calm under the radar person who makes big moves
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? 7-9 EST
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Weekends some week days
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9
What prior group game experience do you have? Im in LS Gambia and Ismails Survivor Currently
I haven't placed yet in merge in gambia
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): yes I will
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes I understand
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes
~

3926 days 5 hours ago
EM002
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: EM002
First name to call you by: Eric
Last initial to call you by: M
Nickname (if you would like one): EM
Who was your favorite contestant from any of my seasons? (Read up, it may benefit you in a challenge or two): Best HeroD
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Russel
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : Cause you are a very famous Host and I want to play and experience your season.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Depends really. I can be both it just depends on how the game turns out.
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Yes because I am the best
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? 8 (I have school)
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Weekends since I won't have to worry about school.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? Well I used to be a 10 but when school starts probably an 8
What prior group game experience do you have? I have played in many group game.
BHD Fiji- 7th
Janelle's Survivor New Zeleand- 2nd Runner Up
BHD All- Stars- 6th 
Dono's Survivor Nepal Rookies VS Vets- 2nd Runner Up
Colby's Survivor- Winner
(There are MANY MANY more but this are the ones I remember the best)
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Yes! Confessionals are the best thing!
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes I understand
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes
3926 days 1 hour ago
nytrell12345
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: nytrell12345
First name to call you by: nytrell
Last initial to call you by: w
Nickname (if you would like one): ny
Color Level: light green
Time-Zone: central
Who was your favorite contestant from any of my seasons? (Read up, it may benefit you in a challenge or two): umm taj and phillip
What was your favorite challenge from either of my last two seasons?: the balanceing thing
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: taj
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : becasue ima bitch im smart and i know how to win

What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: strategic

Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: villian of course

Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: because im very smart and manipulative
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? 7 to 9
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? umm on weekends anytime
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 10 im here evryday
What prior group game experience do you have? umm ive played in last man standing i cam in 9th i am currently playing total drama tengaed in the top 8 and im in lyshans big brother and im about to be in the final 4
umm
5. zuekelle
4.daniel
3.me lol
2.lyshan
1.tuter

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): yess
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? yess
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? yess
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: yess
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: yess
~
3926 days ago
Matt99
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: Matt99
First name to call you by: Matt
Last initial to call you by: R
Nickname (if you would like one): Oh God no.
Color Level: Yellow.
Who was your favorite contestant from any of my seasons? (Read up, it may benefit you in a challenge or two): I prefer not to choose favorites (by that I mean I'm too lazy to read up)
What was your favorite challenge from either of my last two seasons?: I liked the one where you did the thing.
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Rob Cesternino
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : Because I was in- Oh, um... Cuz I have no life.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Social, I guess.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: A Hero, I suppose.
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: I think I can. Anything's possible with Popsicle.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? Before 10 EST.
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? After 5 PM EST.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 3
What prior group game experience do you have? Link's game, CK's game, KidA's game.
I've been in four.
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Duh. I'm an entertainer.
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Hell no, shut the hell up, bitch.
jk
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? I act irrationally whether I'm in the game or not, so this shouldn't be a problem.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yesh.
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: NO I DONT GET IT
3925 days 23 hours ago
preznewton44
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username:  Preznewton44
First name to call you by:  Cam
Last initial to call you by:  N
Nickname (if you would like one):  Cam
Color Level:  Light Green
Time-Zone:  EST
Who was your favorite contestant from any of my seasons? (Read up, it may benefit you in a challenge or two): 
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?:  Cirie
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were  invited, this is the wrong group for you) :  I love group games and add so much to each one
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?:  Social
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?:  Depends on who you ask :)
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?:  Of course!  If I didn't think I could win, I wouldn't be applying.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)?  Anytime between 6-10:30 EST
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Weekends:  From 2pm onwards
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?  8.5
What prior group game experience do you have?  Highnoon's Survivor:  Tonga (3rd), Kantus' Survivor (4th)
Highnoon's Survivor:  Tonga (3rd), Kantus' Survivor (4th)

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it):  Yes, of course!
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?  Certainly! 
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?  Definitely
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:  Most definitely
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?:  Yes sir!
~
3925 days 19 hours ago
mason77
Welcome to the official applications page for the fourth season of my group game! I'm back due to great success my first three seasons, and let's keep up that trend! If you are looking for a fun, active group game that challenges your capabilities, then this is the game for you! Please apply below ONLY if you are willing to be completely invested in the game. Keep in mind the group game will start late August. You may choose to only fill out the required fields, but you'll have a much better chance of being casted if you fill out the whole app.
~

REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: mason77
First name to call you by: Mason
Last initial to call you by: B.
Nickname (if you would like one): Mason
Color Level: Red
Time-Zone: Mountain
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?:
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?:
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Villain
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: I am very smart, athletic, a good cook, strategic, and great player!
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)?: Monday, Friday
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?: Anytime
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?: 8.5
What prior group game experience do you have?: Alot
6th
5th
3rd
2nd
1st

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?: Yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?: Yes
~

open group

RSS APPS GROUP

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!