This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications [S4: ???]

Topic » Applications [S4: ???]

3923 days ago
Max7313
Welcome to the official applications page for the fourth season of my group game! I'm back due to great success my first three seasons, and let's keep up that trend! If you are looking for a fun, active group game that challenges your capabilities, then this is the game for you! Please apply below ONLY if you are willing to be completely invested in the game. Keep in mind the group game will start late August. You may choose to only fill out the required fields, but you'll have a much better chance of being casted if you fill out the whole app.
~

REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: Max7313
First name to call you by: Max
Last initial to call you by: W.
Nickname (if you would like one):
Color Level: Orange
Time-Zone: PST
OPTIONAL FIELD (RECOMMENDED)
Who was your favorite contestant from any of my seasons? (Read up, it may benefit you in a challenge or two):Idk
What was your favorite challenge from either of my last two seasons?: idk sorry
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Freaking Eddie from Caramoan
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : Because I want To try a new survivor and this seems awesome
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: social
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Villianous Hero
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Yes, because I'm very social and that helps with alliances and votes
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)?any
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? All day
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 11
OPTIONAL FIELD (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
What prior group game experience do you have? um two Suitman survivors and one TTRS.
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest. Suitman, Janelle, turney, AmyLou, and kilikfan.

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it):yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?:yes
3922 days 19 hours ago
tonyj
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username:tonyj
First name to call you by:tony
Last initial to call you by:j .... lmao its my username
Nickname (if you would like one):tony
Color Level:yellow
Time-Zone:central
Who was your favorite contestant from any of my seasons? (Read up, it may benefit you in a challenge or two):russle hantz
What was your favorite challenge from either of my last two seasons?: oop idk
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?:russle hantz
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : lmao at the parenthesis I wanna play because I just love drama and competition... it will just be sooo fun because im sooooo dramatic lol
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?:omg tell every other group game host this social has nothing to do with it on my part becaused people usually hate me so strategic and physical is what I rely on but I would say more so physical if I just HAVE to pick one (me when I see this answer was optional)
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?:tbh..... villain
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?:yes because I can win competitions and once I make finals they will pick me lol youll see why
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)?all of them until 7am
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?all the time
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?lmao 10
What prior group game experience do you have?non prior but im in a lot atm and I haven't been eliminated from any yet
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest.......... im in the final 10 in a big brother final 14 in whodunit and final 10 in pokemon big brother

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it):OMG YES I LOVEEEEE DOING CONFESSIONALS you will be hearing A LOT from me and maybe even a lot about me from others lol
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?yeah I love you girll
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? ugh yes but if I get out because of something like stuoisd tbh im gonna be a little angry but I wont be irrational :)
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:im always on tengaged pretty much so yeah
~
3921 days 22 hours ago
ZombieOliver
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: you know, its in this post
First name to call you by: Oliver
Last initial to call you by: Boner
Nickname (if you would like one): Ollie or Oliver is fine
Color Level: gold im pretty sure
Time-Zone: EST < 3
Who was your favorite contestant from any of my seasons? (Read up, it may benefit you in a challenge or two): oh from your season. um... im too lazy to look... so im sorry...
What was your favorite challenge from either of my last two seasons?: i didnt watch :S
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?:  RUPERT < 333
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : bc i love group games. they give me boners
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?:
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: imma triple threat! bitch!
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: lol fuck if i know, jurys hate me usually
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? idk all times
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? I SAID ALL TIMES
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? one million
What prior group game experience do you have? a few
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest.
RYAN <3 i got 3rd in his greece, but it was bs. bitter jurys man, bitter jurys.
Mealrs japan game i got 2nd BITTER FUCKIN JURYS MAN
I got 2nd in suitmans venezuala. i probs deserved that tho, yolo
2nd in CKs surivvor, BITTER JURY AGAIN FUCK ME.. really tho fuck me.

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): duhh ofc i do
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? in the bedroom mostly ;)
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? yessir, but i mean i wont get voted out so...
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: ill do my best! at the least from my phone
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: yessir
~
3921 days 20 hours ago
MattsBBUpdates
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: MattsBBUpdtes
First name to call you by: Matt
Last initial to call you by: D.
Nickname (if you would like one): N/A
Color Level: Yellow
Time-Zone: Central
Who was your favorite contestant from any of my seasons? (Read up, it may benefit you in a challenge or two):
What was your favorite challenge from either of my last two seasons?:
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Denise
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : It's been a long while since I've played Survivor so I want to get back in to playing the game no matter how stressful it may be! :)
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Social
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Kinda both. Mostly hero.
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: I have a really good social game and I get along with most people. However, I am not afraid to make big moves that further me in the game!
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? Any
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Any
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 11
What prior group game experience do you have? Janelle's Survivor: Cayman Islands, Gheesling's Big Brother 2, Big Brother Diamonds 5 & 7, KidA's Survivor: Morocco
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest.
Hosts:
Janelle
Ghessling
Kyledd
Sethhhh
KidA

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Yes!!
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Of course! I'm also a host, so I know how it feels.
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes!
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes!
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes!
3921 days 9 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
Username:
First name to call you by: Bernel
Last initial to call you by: D
Nickname (if you would like one): Trey
Color Level: White

Who was your favorite contestant from any of my seasons? (Read up, it may benefit you in a challenge or two): Haven't watched any and have only played Big Brother so far.
What was your favorite challenge from either of my last two seasons?: See above.
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?:  Rob Cesternino
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : Never done so before, looks fun.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Strategic
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Both, more villain.
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: I like the show, I have a good social game, and have good strategy. I'm kind enough to make lots of friends, but ruthless enough to cut em out when i need to.

REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? 8
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? All day weekends
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 10

What prior group game experience do you have? None
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest. See aboe
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Absolutely
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Absolutely
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes
3920 days 7 hours ago
peter6600
Username: peter6600
First name to call you by: Peter
Last initial to call you by: B
Nickname (if you would like one): pete i guess
Color Level: sadly white
Time-Zone: eastern
Who was your favorite contestant from any of my seasons? (Read up, it may benefit you in a challenge or two): im not so sure :/ never had the chance to watch
What was your favorite challenge from either of my last two seasons?: same answer as last
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: andrea bohelke or candice woodcock
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : because i love big brother and love meeting others
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: i would say social and stragetic
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: i would say hero
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?:
. i think i can win because i am nice to others, but still not afraid to turn around and backstab them
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? any i guess. i since its summer i have different things at different times
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? sundays arent too good. saturday any time is good
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? i try to go on everyday! and when i join im 100% so i would say 9
What prior group game experience do you have? this would be first! of course i have been in fastings though
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest. well in fastings i have come in first twice, third once, and fifth 3 or four times.

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): love confessionals!!! totally!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? only of course.
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? of course, although upset, i respect the game
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: of course! i always try!
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: yup! but i will always try to vote!

hope i make it!
~
3920 days 1 hour ago
wangifold
APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED.
3920 days ago
warreng
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: warreng
First name to call you by: Warren
Last initial to call you by: G
Nickname (if you would like one):
Color Level: Orange
Who was your favorite contestant from any of my seasons? (Read up, it may benefit you in a challenge or two):
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Rupert
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : I want to play, because I think it would be a fun new challenge for myself!
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Social
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Villain
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: I have the gift of gab and will be able to use it for risky situations I get myself in.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? After 6 pm Central I will not be able to get on until 9 pm Central Monday-Thursday. On Friday's I will be able to be any time after 6
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Any time before 3:30 on M-TH. All day F,Sa,Su
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 7.5
What prior group game experience do you have? 2 Big Brother group games.

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): I will send in confessionals at any time they are asked for
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes, sir.
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? I always accept when I am voted out and will not freak out at you or other players.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: If I am available for challenges/councils I will go to them.
~
3918 days 3 hours ago
HotFox1
~

REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username:hotfox1
First name to call you by:raian
Last initial to call you by:m
Nickname (if you would like one):fox
Color Level:orange
Time-Zone:est
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?:
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) :
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?:
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?:villain
Do you think you can win this group game? Yas. Why?:because I  good player smat strategic
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)?all the weekdays at 3:00pm or 6:00pm
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?6:00pm  and 3:00pm
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?10
What prior group game experience do you have?alont
1st
1st
3st
4st
2st

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it):
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:yes
~

Good luck! :)
3917 days 16 hours ago
Miss_Joanne
Username: Miss_Joanne
First name to call you by: Joanne
Last initial to call you by: K
Nickname (if you would like one): Joanne
Time Zone: GMT

Who was your favorite contestant from any of my seasons?: Katniss12/Kat
What was your favorite challenge from either of my last two seasons?: N/A
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?:  Fabio
Why do you want to play in this group game? :I love playing the games to my best and so I want to join :)
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Neither
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: I am smart, athletic, baker, strategic
and social

What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)?: Preferably Friday but any Day Suits 
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?: Anytime
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged ?: 8.0 <Have not been on for a little while due to a death but im back now

What prior group game experience do you have?: A bit

Will you agree to send in confessionals? : Absolutely Another chance :)
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?: Of Course
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game ?: Yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes
3889 days 12 hours ago
lalalene
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: LaLalene
First name to call you by: LaLa
Last initial to call you by: L
Nickname (if you would like one): LaLa
Color Level: yellow
Time-Zone: EST
Who was your favorite contestant from any of my seasons? (Read up, it may benefit you in a challenge or two):I have never seen your gams before
What was your favorite challenge from either of my last two seasons?: I do not know..
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Boston Rob
Why do you want to play in this group game? (If you're answering because you were invited, this is the wrong group for you) : Because I am very active and I want to win a group game. I more active than majority of the other ppl in group games I play.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: physical, but I will try all 3
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: a little bit of both to be honest
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Yes because I am determined.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods after 6 PM CST work best for you(weekdays)? anytime except for mondays
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? I'm flexible but before 7pm
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 11 (no joke)!! lol
What prior group game experience do you have? i am currently playing in two hunger games
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest. haven't played any though yet. I am still a newbie

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): I will and I will make them super entertaining!!
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? 100%. In my hunger games I go after and kill people that attack the host.
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? of course....i don't understand why people do that
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: YES
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?:yes ..it should go to myself if i don't vote, but who cares about that, I WILL!!

open group

RSS APPS GROUP

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!