This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity #6

Topic » Individual Immunity #6

3355 days 14 hours ago
SomebodyAwesome
for the tiebreaker, average time or time for that specific point?
3355 days 14 hours ago
SomebodyAwesome
otherwise I got it!
3355 days 14 hours ago
Cole91
no i'll do another quote Sim. First to submit first the correct answer on the tie breaker wins immunity.
3355 days 14 hours ago
Cole91
Survivors Ready?

HERE

- Andy
- Sim
- Edgar
- Chris
3355 days 14 hours ago
C_Shizz96
Ready!
3355 days 14 hours ago
amf7410
ready
3355 days 14 hours ago
SomebodyAwesome
Ready
3355 days 14 hours ago
Cole91
First One Coming Up...
3355 days 14 hours ago
Cole91
"So there one key vote, also I know Rob and NJkoda1998 so this is perfect. I am not going to ask one more person for an alliance or tell them I am with NJ and Rob in till we lose."
3355 days 14 hours ago
Cole91
Correct Answer is Matt

Nobody Scores
3355 days 14 hours ago
Cole91
Second One:

"So then he adds someone from the OTHER TRIBE to the alliance and then Matt.
Goodness he is just....entering troll behavior before the challenge began and I wanted to slap the guy myself"
3355 days 14 hours ago
Cole91
Correct Answer is Cedric

Nobody Scores Again...

Next One Coming Up...
3355 days 14 hours ago
Cole91
Third One:

"The challenge, covered it a little bit in first impressions but we won? Because the other tribe (a bit of a supertribe if you ask me) totally imploded. I mean, we were a total mess in terms of organisation but somehow we pulled it off. Gave me real Casaya vibes for sure.

But hey, I'm guaranteed at least 15th place, so I've just got to work through one round at a time, till I get myself to 1st place :)"
3355 days 14 hours ago
Cole91
Correct Answer is Rob

Andy Scores

Andy - 1

Next One Coming Up...
3355 days 14 hours ago
Cole91

"In the past 30 minutes there have been some major developments. Basically, David emerged as a threat by trying to make an alliance and trying to control the tribe. He's also shady as fk so I'm not trusting him at all."

open group

Survivor: Yeehaw Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!