This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity #6

Topic » Individual Immunity #6

3346 days 6 hours ago
Cole91
Survivor Memories For Life

Today's challenge is about the memories you have made here on Cole's Survivor. I hope you remember everything that occurred this season, because today's challenge will test you on the memories made this season. The challenge is simple: I will ask a question, and first to answer receives a point. First to three points will win immunity.

A couple of guidelines though:

1. I must understand your answer. For example, don't put the first letter of a username and assume that I will give you the point. You must spell out the name or username.

2. No fighting or complaining. I make the rules, and I'll accept or reject an answer. You will not change my mind so don't try.

3. Have fun! Try to use this challenge as a way of looking back and seeing how far you've come.

Any questions?

CHALLENGE WILL BE AT 6PM EST! IT'S EARLY SO WE CAN FINISH IT BEFORE WORLDS APART PREMIERE
3346 days ago
SomebodyAwesome
*crickets*
3346 days ago
C_Shizz96
^^^
3346 days ago
Cole91
CHECK IN
3346 days ago
C_Shizz96
Here
3346 days ago
Cole91
CHALLENGE STARTS AT 6:20

SORRY ALMOST HOME, GOT OFF WORK LATE
3346 days ago
SomebodyAwesome
hey

whats your job
3346 days ago
C_Shizz96
Here... Again.
3346 days ago
chibideidara
me
3346 days ago
amf7410
I'm here
3346 days ago
Cole91
CHECK IN CLOSED
3346 days ago
Cole91
HERE

- Andy
- Sim
- Edgar
- Chris
3346 days ago
Cole91
@Sim

I'm a location manager over at Forbidden Journey Colorvision at Universal Studios Orlando

Anyways I'm changing up the challenge a little bit...
3346 days ago
Cole91
The challenge will be quotations from eliminated castaway's confessionals. Quotes will NOT be about anybody still in the game and will not be quotes that can influence the game. Your job is to PM me whoever you think said that quote. First to 3 wins immunity..

Any questions?
3346 days ago
SomebodyAwesome
does speed count?
3346 days ago
Cole91
No, however you will have only 2 minutes to answer. Anybody that answers correctly receives a point that round. If it's a tied between multiple people for who reaches 3pts first then the tie breaker will be about speed.

open group

Survivor: Yeehaw Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!