This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode #28 - Tribal Council

Topic » Episode #28 - Tribal Council

3329 days 16 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Welcome guys to the Tribal Council area. Tonight you will all cast ONE vote for who you want to vote out of Reality Roulette. Please can you all MAIL me your vote!

Let's have some questions :)

DanielzSnooz - Does not participating in the Immunity Challenge show that you are comfortable with your position in the game?

Boots22 - You just missed out on Immunity today, are you worried about tonight's vote?

Leanna - Do you think that immunity was necessary for you tonight?

Noah_Kondon - Do you think not participating in the Immunity Challenge is going to come back and bite you?

Rawr121 - Is there a clear target for tonight's vote or is it all up in the air?

You have 24 hours to cast your votes and answer your question. Failure to vote will result in a self vote. Good Luck :)
3329 days 16 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Also, let me know whether you wish to Spin or Stick with Survivor :)
3329 days 12 hours ago
Boots22
Boots22 - You just missed out on Immunity today, are you worried about tonight's vote?

Yea somewhat
3329 days 8 hours ago
noah_kondon
Noah_Kondon - Do you think not participating in the Immunity Challenge is going to come back and bite you?

Yes, I fergot about it
3329 days 7 hours ago
rawr121
Rawr121 - Is there a clear target for tonight's vote or is it all up in the air?

Oh its def up in the air
3329 days 3 hours ago
LEANNA
Leanna - Do you think that immunity was necessary for you tonight?

Yes - we are close to the end and this game is extra unpredictable!  Good Luck all!
3328 days 17 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Okay, once I read the votes the decision is final and the person voted out must leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I'll read the votes...
3328 days 17 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
First Vote...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
DanielzSnooz
3328 days 17 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Next Vote...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Noah_Kondon
3328 days 17 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Next Vote...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Rawr121
3328 days 17 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Next Vote...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Boots22

So that's 1 vote for everyone who can be voted for tonight...and there's one vote left!
3328 days 17 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
I'll read the last vote...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
16th person voted out of Reality Roulette
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
DanielzSnooz (Self Vote)

DanielzSnooz please bring me your torch. DanielzSnooz, the tribe have spoken *snuffs torch*. It's time for you to go.

And the majority of you have voted to spin the roulette. This is the last time before the final. Good Luck! :)
3328 days 13 hours ago
Boots22
bye Daniel :(
3328 days 11 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
wait i didn't vote?
3328 days 11 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
i wouldn't even vote with this time zone bull
3328 days 11 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
@DanielzSnooz

You had a full 24 hours...

open group

Reality Roulette: Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!