This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode #23 - Spin The Roulette!

Topic » Episode #23 - Spin The..

3340 days 14 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
The Roulette has been spun and...

http://us23.chatzy.com/39611774484276
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
The Duel has been chosen! EM002 will be explaining how this will be done when he is online. :)
3340 days 14 hours ago
noah_kondon
oh lord
3340 days 4 hours ago
LoopyCoco1
Oh Lord...
3339 days 22 hours ago
Boots22
oh my
3339 days 20 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
oh lordy.
3339 days 15 hours ago
cancanpiano
OMG
3339 days 13 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Since EM002 appears to be busy I'll give it my best shot, not overly familiar with The Duel but the first time for everything.

Firstly, you will all be participating in a challenge. The winner of the challenge will be SAFE from The Duel. But before that, Noah_Kondon opted to go to the Roulette of Fate where he won IMMUNITY. This means Noah_Kondon cannot be eliminated this round.

http://us19.chatzy.com/78883751812041

So here's your challenge.

LAVA CHAMBERS

Summary

In this game, there are 3 chambers in a room that will keep you safe from the lava that will fill the room. However, one of the chambers will disappear and everyone inside it will be eliminated from the challenge. The Chamber that gets removed is the one with the most people in it, so your job is to make sure you're not in that one! Last person standing will win safety from The Duel!

Rules

1) You will have 12 hours to decide which Chamber you want to go in (either Chamber 1, 2 or 3). PLEASE POST YOUR DECISION PUBLICLY!

2) You may switch chamber as many times as you like.

3) After the 12 hours, the chamber with the most people will be destroyed by the lava. If there's a tie for most people then Random.org will decide which ONE chamber is destroyed.

4) We then begin the process again until we are left with one player. That last one standing wins!

So when you're ready please post your decision publicly! Please ask if you have any questions :)
3339 days 12 hours ago
Boots22
Chamber 1
3339 days 12 hours ago
rawr121
Chamber 3
3339 days 12 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Chamber 2
3339 days 12 hours ago
noah_kondon
Chamber 3
3339 days 12 hours ago
LEANNA
Chamber #3
3339 days 11 hours ago
rawr121
Switching to Chamber 2
3339 days 10 hours ago
cancanpiano
chamber 1
3339 days 8 hours ago
LEANNA
Can I assume that all players who do not pick a chamber are also killed by the lava...?
3339 days 7 hours ago
EM002
LEANNA
Can I assume that all players who do not pick a chamber are also killed by the lava...?

That is correct :)

open group

Reality Roulette: Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!