This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 2 (Apps)

Topic » Season 2 (Apps)

3410 days 13 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
The apps for Season 2 are now OPEN! All you have to do to enter this application process is to fill in your username, karma amount, and of course say why you want to play Reality Roulette!

Username:
Why do you want to play Reality Roulette:
3410 days 13 hours ago
Timster
Username: Timster
Why do you want to play Reality Roulette: Because I know you're an amazing host and I LOVE reality tv. My favorite reality competition shows are The Challenge & Survivor. Big Brother is in 3rd. I know we'll get a chance to play all these games and more and I hope it makes a good cluster of a wacky season.
3410 days 13 hours ago
panda6785
Username: panda6785
Why do you want to play Reality Roulette: Sounds really fun and I LOVE all of these reality TV shows!
3410 days 10 hours ago
LoopyCoco1
Username: LoopyCoco1
Why do you want to play Reality Roulette: Well, for first, I think this is one of the only games on Tengaged that does not get ruined. Secondly, I would love to play because I am a serious contender for that prize, I am a strategist, and I social player.
3410 days 10 hours ago
Matedog1209
Username: Matedog1209
Why do you want to play Reality Roulette: it seems really fun and I am familiar with all the games. I've always wanted to play several of them. Hope you choose me to play <3
3410 days 7 hours ago
wuau
Username: wuau
Why do you want to play Reality Roulette: It is because I think it is a really nice game that I have never try it before. I hope I can make it and start my adventure in Reality Roulette. ^~^
3410 days 6 hours ago
awwsum11
Username: Awwsum11
Why do you want to play Reality Roulette: I like reality and I like to gamble, so this is a dream come true.
3410 days 3 hours ago
topazisqueen
topazisqueen
idk
i love this idea so much
3410 days ago
AndrewIsBored
Username:Andrew
Why do you want to play Reality Roulette:Its an interesting game idea so I want to join!
3410 days ago
jayjet
Alexandria
because I really want to be in it and ill show u how I can win
3409 days 21 hours ago
Realchance
Username:Realchance
Why do you want to play Reality Roulette:I want a fun entertaining game that is different from all the rest. Definitely unique and creative
3409 days 20 hours ago
me2013
Username: me2013
Why do you want to play Reality Roulette: Cause I love to be challenged - and this looks like it will challenge me.
3409 days 20 hours ago
Tommy123
Tommy123
Because I would like to try something new like a new game like this one
3409 days 19 hours ago
doubledarefan01
Doubledarefan01
Want redemption the way I was eliminated last season wasbs
3409 days 19 hours ago
mysterygame2
Username: Mysterygame2
Why do you want to play Reality Roulette: To win! lol and I wanna take down some people in the process
3409 days 18 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Username: DanielzSnooz
Why do you want to play Reality Roulette: This looks like every reality nerds fantasy and i want in now. You were an awesome host in Ar 16 so i cant wait to play this

open group

Reality Roulette: Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!