This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode #21 - Spin The Roulette...Maybe?

Topic » Episode #21 - Spin The..

3495 days 9 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Everybody had voted for the Roulette to be spun and I can now reveal that the roulette chose...

http://us23.chatzy.com/49337375510366
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
THE AMAZING RACE!

But there is a twist. As we don't have at least 6 people remaining (the minimum required to play this game or any pair game) we will be moving into the Finale instead!

So I bet many of you are wondering "how will the finale work?". Let me tell you. I'll start by saying WELCOME TO THE ROULETTE OLYMPICS! Here is how it will work. Each round the Roulette could choose from 18 different games. I have designed the finale so it can be played in 3 rounds, each round consisting of 6 games. In each game (not round), points are up for grabs with 100 Points being the best and 0 points being the worst. Your job is to get as many points as possible to survive each round and in the final round to get the most points so you win Reality Roulette!

Note: There is a twist as well which will require for both of us to be online at the same time. The twist is you will get to face the Roulette which could lead to 50 point bonus OR bonuses. The roulette will have 10 Bonus spots and only ONE Game Over spot. For each bonus you get 50 points but hit a GAME OVER you will lose all the bonuses gained and you will have no more spins!
3495 days 9 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
ROUND 1 - Big Brother, The Glass House, Pirate Master, Inferno, The Apprentice and The Ruins!

BIG BROTHER

For Big Brother you will be playing for HoH (Head of Household). Who will choose to people to nominate, but not for eviction, just guaranteed less points. Whoever is HoH will get 100 Points! After the HoH competition you will play for PoV (Power of Veto) where, if it's a different player from the HoH, the winner will get 75 Points and the opportunity to Veto a player to allow that player to get more points. With the final noms set in place the group will vote to "evict". The person with the most votes will get 0 points for the round. The safe nom will get 25 Points and anybody who has yet to be mentioned will get 50 Points.

PLEASE SEE THE BIG BROTHER FORUM FOR MORE INFORMATION

THE GLASS HOUSE

As it's the Final 5 in any pair or team games you won't be paired or in teams. So for The Glass House you will be playing for safety. If you do the best in the challenge you will get 100 Points. Everybody will then vote to put TWO players into Limbo. The players not voted into Limbo will get 50 Points. The two players in Limbo will then face a public vote where the person with the most votes will get 0 Points and the person with the least votes will get 25 Points!

PLEASE SEE THE GLASS HOUES FORUM FOR MORE INFORMATION

PIRATE MASTER

Again we will not be splitting you into teams. Instead each of you will be sent on a hunt for treasure. You will be given a clue, or clues,  to where the treasure is which in this case will be a Tengaged Player, so don't expect to see a comment from me saying TREASURE. Once you have found the Tengaged Player you think it is mail it to me. If you're correct and you're the fastest you will be the Captain and you will get 100 Points! Due to the lack of remaining players you will only choose ONE person to become your officer. The Officer will get 75 Points. The remaining three people will face Pirate's Court where, unlike the show, the Captain will choose who will be cut a drift and receive 0 points. The 2 safe players will receive 25 Points each!

PLEASE SEE THE PIRATE MASTER FORUM FOR MORE INFORMATION

THE INFERNO

Again you won't be playing as teams but you will be playing as individuals. Here is how it will work. Everybody will be facing The Inferno, however, there will be a challenge for Life Shields. TWO life shields are up for grabs. If you do the best in the challenge you get a life shield and 100 points. Second best gets the other life shield and 75 points. The remaining three will face a challenge in The Inferno where the best will get 50 points, second best gets 25 points and the loser gets 0 Points!

THE APPRENTICE

You will all be playing as individuals and I will give you a task. The player I believe that does the best will get 100 Points, the next player will get 75 Points and so on down to the worst player who will get 0 Points! That simple...

PLEASE SEE THE APPRENTICE FORUM FOR MORE INFORMATION

THE RUINS

You will not be split into teams but alternatively you will play a challenge. Doing the best gets you 100 points. The person who did the best in the challenge will then pair up two people from the remaining players who will then face off in The Ruins. The players not chosen to be paired up will both receive 50 Points. The person who does the best in The Ruins will get 25 Points and the loser gets 0 Points!

PLEASE SEE THE RUINS FORUM FOR MORE INFORMATION

NOTE: The player with the least number of points at the end of Round One will be eliminated from Reality Roulette and their shot at winning will be over!

Please see the forums for more information and deadlines that each have! Thank you :)
3494 days 22 hours ago
LEANNA
SO Intense - fun and thanks Ryan for all the hard work!
3494 days 22 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
We could of ran the race as individuals but this is fun
3494 days 22 hours ago
LEANNA
haha
3494 days 8 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
CURRENT SCORES

Leanna - 400 Points
Aiwfwyattroh - 175 Points
Skittles22399 - 150 Points
Ethan000 - 100 Points
EM002 - 75 Points
3494 days 8 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
CURRENT SCORES

Leanna - 400 Points
Aiwfwyattroh - 175 Points
Ethan000 - 175 Points
EM002 - 75 Points
3494 days 8 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
CURRENT SCORES

Leanna - 425 Points
Aiwfwyattroh - 275 Points
Ethan000 - 225 Points
EM002 - 75 Points
3494 days 7 hours ago
EM002
I Don't Have the time for this.....

Sorry but life comes first
3493 days 18 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
http://www.tengaged.com/group/4374/forum/topic/13919399

Hosting a free agents group game with 14 players
Most challenges are live, feel free to apply
3493 days 14 hours ago
LEANNA
Hey so I'm confused what we are doing now...just waiting for votes and stuff to be counted?
3493 days 12 hours ago
LEANNA
I hope we do WHODUNNIT again!
3493 days 12 hours ago
EM002
do we keep our points we earn if we survive the next round?
3492 days 9 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
CURRENT SCORES

Leanna - 425 Points
Aiwfwyattroh - 350 Points
Ethan000 - 300 Points
EM002 - 175 Points
Skittles22399 - 175 Points

We have a tie at the end of the first round. When there's a tie NOBODY gets eliminated. Instead we make the next round a double elimination round to compensate for the first round. Points do get carried forward!
3492 days 9 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
ROUND 2

This time we'll be playing Survivor, The Mole (which I will start in 24 hours time), I Love Money, The Duel, The Gauntlet and The Rivals!

Please see all the relevant forum/topics for more information!
3491 days 8 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
CURRENT SCORES

Leanna - 725 Points
Aiwfwyattroh - 450 Points
Ethan000 - 400 Points
EM002 - 175 Points
Skittles22399 - 175 Points

open group

Reality Roulette: Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!