This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 1 : Rules/Gameplay

Topic » Season 1 : Rules/Gameplay

2462 days 21 hours ago
XoXU
Look at this if you have already applied. After reading it, post below saying you have read the following information.

The Standard format of each week :

So each week will take 4/5 days. The start of an official new day starts at 6-7PM EST based on application time convenience. This is just a draft format and if it's inconvenient for the majority of the cast it can be slightly altered.
Each event (Competitions, Ceremonies and Evictions) will all be posted on separate forums.

HoH competitions will last 24 hours. If everyone competes before this time results can be posted beforehand.

HoH will have under 24 hours to make nominations.

After these 24 hours, PoV will be posted. The HoH, 2 nominees and FIRST 3 PEOPLE to comment COMPETING on the forum after it's posted will compete in the PoV. The PoV will last 12 hours.

The last 12 hours of the day will be the PoV Ceremony for the PoV holder and HoH to have time to make make speeches.

A day is given to collect eviction votes and by the end of the day someone will be sent home and a new HoH comp will be posted.

Important things to note :

You will be told a day or more in advance if competitions will be live.

I will send you mail on the following occasions : HoH Comp, HoH Results, HoH Nominations, PoV comp and PoV Ceremony. They will all be posted on separate forums for each week.

Confessionals can be sent via mail, but unfortunately not via Skype.

HoH and PoV decisions can be posted from any time between the opening of the forum to the deadline set that week. I'll put on the main group bio the layout for each week and the times.

If you are unable to compete in a competition for some reason you must message me the details explaining why you are unable to compete. Failure to do so will result in a strike.

Daily activity is required.

If for any reason you think you will not be online and you are the HoH or COULD  be a POV winner, it is important that you mail me a speech I can post on your behalf wether if you are unable to be online. It's a good idea to send me a nominations speech before the nomination ceremony , and PoV speech or a renomination speech before the PoV ceremony incase you miss the deadline. If by the deadline you have not posted your decisions I will post them on your behalf and you. Failure to post a HoH speech by the deadline set that week will make the nominations random and failure to post the PoV by the deadline will result in it not being used. If it becomes a recurring problem with the same people strikes will be given out.

If anything confuses you mail me any of your concerns, I can only help you if you ask.

POST BELOW SAYING YOU HAVE READ THE  GAMES FORMAT AND RULES
2462 days 21 hours ago
FireX
Read
2462 days 21 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
I have read and understand these rules!
2462 days 21 hours ago
Temeky
I have read through the rules and I accept the terms and conditions
2462 days 21 hours ago
Raydiz33
Read
2462 days 21 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
read
2462 days 21 hours ago
Schnitzel
read
2462 days 21 hours ago
lhooper902976
read
2462 days 21 hours ago
Peterparker16
Read
2462 days 21 hours ago
Mchappy
read
2462 days 21 hours ago
azaria
Read!
2462 days 21 hours ago
dlmax365
I have read.
2462 days 21 hours ago
DrG2
Read
2462 days 20 hours ago
NoBow
read
2462 days 20 hours ago
ramonthegrimm
read
2462 days 20 hours ago
Path
Read!

open group

XoXU's BB S1 : [GIFT PRIZE]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!