This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 5 La Lima

Topic » Tribal Council 5 La Lima

2717 days 16 hours ago
BestHeroD
Welcome to Tribal Council

Everyone dip your torches into the fire.

Mike have Individual Immunity therefore cannot be voted out

Questions
------------------------
Mike-Congrats on Immunity Win, how does it feel? Do you think winning a Challenge this early makes you a target?

Jordan and Brady-You both have attended every challenge this season, now without Immunity and without Tribe Tribals, are you scared your names are going to be written down tonight?

Chael and Zach-Do you think if you showed up in time today to the challenge that Mike wouldnt have Immunity?

Amanda-With a merge just happening, is it still going to be Alao vs Yoro? Or have their been Tribe Alliances we dont know about?

Thomas-Whats your take on this new merged tribe?

Connor-This whole game you have layed under the radar, and we havent heard much from you, are you scared people are going to start to catch on to something and think something is fishy?

Evan-Is tonights vote going to be split? Or are we going to see a lot of individual Votes cast everywhere?
2717 days 16 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Brady-You both have attended every challenge this season, now without Immunity and without Tribe Tribals, are you scared your names are going to be written down tonight?

Absolutely especially since I am in a minority group but I hope that doesn't factor into tonight's voting
2717 days 16 hours ago
jman96
Jordan and Brady-You both have attended every challenge this season, now without Immunity and without Tribe Tribals, are you scared your names are going to be written down tonight?

I'm always scared whenever I don't have immunity.
2717 days 16 hours ago
zachboy967
Chael and Zach-Do you think if you showed up in time today to the challenge that Mike wouldnt have Immunity?

Heck, I don't think, I'm not very good @ challenges but I'm getting better. Hope I can manage to stay in the game.
2717 days 16 hours ago
tcold312
I like the new merged tribe. I feel like everyone here is a worthy competitor.
2717 days 16 hours ago
wheels26
Evan-Is tonights vote going to be split? Or are we going to see a lot of individual Votes cast everywhere?

It's the merge. Anything can happen, this is survivor and things can change in a snap of a finger. It's going to be interesting where people are going to vote cause it could be very unpredictable
2717 days 15 hours ago
ForceMike1
It does feel good knowing that my name won't be coming up tonight. Winning the first individual immunity could make me a target but who knows what would've happened if everyone could have been there. It could have been a very different turnout
2717 days 12 hours ago
CHAEL

I mean probably because Mike's not an overly special guy imo but hey it is what it is. Winning challenges doesn't win you survivor, you know? So it's whatever and I'm moved on to the next chapter in this season and that's tonight's vote.
2716 days 19 hours ago
BestHeroD
6/9 Votes
2716 days 17 hours ago
BestHeroD
*Grabs Urn*

Time to read the votes
2716 days 17 hours ago
BestHeroD
If anybody has and wants to play the Hidden Immunity Idol, now would be the time to do so,

.*Nobody stands*

Okay then once the votes are read the decision is final and the player voted out must leave the tribal arena immediately

First Vote.

COnnor
*Self Vote*
2716 days 17 hours ago
BestHeroD
Second Vote

Chael
*Self Vote*
2716 days 17 hours ago
BestHeroD
Third Vote

.Zach
2716 days 17 hours ago
BestHeroD
Fourth Vote

Amanda
2716 days 17 hours ago
BestHeroD
Fifth Vote

Zach
2716 days 17 hours ago
BestHeroD
Sixth Vote.

Amanda

open group

BHDS Survivor All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!