This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Living Room

Topic » Living Room

3637 days 1 hour ago
Jacob_C
The MVP has nominated

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Austin

Austin please take a seat with Chloe and James, you three will be the first set of nominees
3637 days 1 hour ago
Jacob_C
So now could the Head of Household, Robert please come to the front of the room and pull two chips from the box. This will determine the two other players that will join Chloe, Austin, James and Robert in the veto.
3637 days 1 hour ago
Jacob_C
There were 10 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

- Andy (amf7410)
- Carly (carlyjordan14)
- Colton (tryandbeatme16)
- Callen (Sportsguy314)
- Kati (katibug)
- Daniel (danio)
- JJ (jacksonjoseph99)
- Jimmy (Jimmyp)
- Kyle (Cooksie)
- Eric (arcaninemaster)
Timestamp: 2014-07-04 02:12:24 UTC
3637 days 1 hour ago
Jacob_C
That means the players in the veto will be James, Chloe, Austin, Robert, Andy and Carly.

Big Brother will notify you when the competition is to begin.

Good luck houseguests.
3637 days ago
carlyjordan14
Thanks BB
3637 days ago
danio
Gl everyone
3637 days ago
AustinRules6969
that's funny!
3636 days 23 hours ago
Happy202
if you are MVP and open to talk I would love to chat with you!!!
3636 days 23 hours ago
Happy202
we can talk about safety or anything :)
3636 days 23 hours ago
Jacob_C
GUYS ALSO PLEASE SEND CONFESSIKNALS
3634 days 19 hours ago
AustinRules6969
I probably won't be here for Andy to host the Veto Meeting, so I'll make my case now:

I want you to use the veto on me to give me that fighting edge. I love this game and I want to keep playing it, give me a chance to shake the house up and give that MVP a run for their money for nominating me. Wish this, I have a chance.
3634 days 8 hours ago
amf7410
Hello everyone! Welcome to the Veto Ceremony. As the winner of the PoV, I have earned the right to veto one of the Head of Households, or the MVP's nominations.

I have decided to
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

USE the power of veto on Austin. You seem like you're actually trying and i feel like you deserve to be here over some people who haven't done anything yet. MVP, since I just vetoed your nomination, you must now name a replacement nominee.
3634 days 8 hours ago
Jacob_C
Houseguests, this is Jacob

As Andy has just vetoed the MVP's nominee, the MVP must now name a replacement nominee.

The MVP has nominated

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Carly
3634 days 8 hours ago
Jacob_C
Now that means Carly, James and Chloe will face the first eviction.......

BUT WAIT!!!!!

I told you before that more twists were coming, and now is the time for you to find out more about this twist.
3634 days 8 hours ago
Jacob_C
This season there are 3 nominees every week, and in a normal season, the house would vote to evict one of these houseguests, but this season is different....VERY different

Rather than voting to EVICT, everybody will be voting to SAFE, and rather than one person been evicted, TWO people will be evicted.

That's right, this season you must vote for the ONE person you wish to see STAY. The two houseguests with the leasts votes will be evicted.........TOGETHER!

open group

Jacob's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!