This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Living Room

Topic » Living Room

3608 days 22 hours ago
Jacob_C
Facebook Themed: http://creativehomeidea.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Facebook-Themed-Living-Room-With-Blue-And-White-Scheme.jpeg

All Evictions, Special Announcements, and PoV related proceedings will occur in this room.
3607 days 10 hours ago
Jacob_C
Big Brother House, this is Jacob. I need you all to gather in the living room
3607 days 9 hours ago
AustinRules6969
*takes a seat*
3607 days 9 hours ago
amf7410
*sits*
3607 days 9 hours ago
Sportsguy314
*sits down*
3607 days 9 hours ago
Jacob_C
Now I'm sure you are all wondering what the twist of this season is. Correct?

Well I'm here tonight to tell you the first part of the twist.

Early this week, a Mystery Poll was opened for members of the tengaged community to vote for which houseguest they want to give power to. Tengaged voted and the winner will remain anonymus as long as they choose to, however, their position wont.
3607 days 9 hours ago
tryandbeatme16
*sits *
3607 days 9 hours ago
AustinRules6969
*looks around nervously*
3607 days 9 hours ago
Sportsguy314
*looks around*
3607 days 9 hours ago
Jacob_C
The tengaged community has actually voted one of you as the first MVP of this season.

As MVP, just like on Big Brother 15, the MVP will be able to nominate a third houseguest for eviction. However, they will also gain access to the rewards room. What exactly is inside the rewards room? That will remain secret until the finale, or until of course, you yourself gain access.
3607 days 9 hours ago
Sportsguy314
oh ok the mvp twist
3607 days 9 hours ago
tryandbeatme16
WOW! *scratches head*
3607 days 9 hours ago
AustinRules6969
that's not at all what i expected
3607 days 9 hours ago
Jacob_C
Now guys, this is only the first part of the twist, and the rest will be explained after the HoH comp.

The MVP has been notifyed of their status, and now everyone must go to the backyard for the first HoH competition of the SUMMER!!!!
3607 days 9 hours ago
Sportsguy314
this is awesome
3606 days 9 hours ago
Jacob_C
Houseguests, this is Jacob.

Welcome to the PoV player draw. Before we can do anything, however we must find out who the MVP has secretly nominated for eviction

open group

Jacob's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!