This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3352 days 13 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
And I'm sorry if I hurt anyones feelings I do apologize it's a game and I did not mean for it to get out of hand.
3352 days 13 hours ago
KidA
Opening the thread to jurors now.
3352 days 13 hours ago
blueu22
I'm ready
3352 days 13 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
And Ryan throws the steak to the hungry lions.
3352 days 13 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
I'll take all the bashing I get from mana lol
3352 days 13 hours ago
Princess_Zelda
My body is ready
3352 days 13 hours ago
blueu22
I'll be bashed the most probably
3352 days 13 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
I have to go for like 15 minutes
3352 days 13 hours ago
Survivor233
I'm on mobile but I already see a lot of things wrong in Chris's speech

My main issue is this:

"Every single person who was a threat to my game and who was coming after me eventually was voted out of this game. Mikayla, gone when he tried to vote me out. Rhys was planning on voting me out, gone. Jacob became a threat to me winning immunity challenges, gone. Ethan was liked by the jury, gone. And lastly Felix who I believe was the biggest strategic player and who would've won this game, gone."

I'll give you Mikayla/Felix but you had no part in voting out Rhys, which was mainly me/Felix. And you didn't vote me out because I was an immunity "threat", you voted me out because I came after Felix, and your head was stuck so far up his ass you switched the vote from Brady to me. Even then, my elimination was more of Ethan's doing because he flipped. Not your move.

And Chris, I think my biggest problem with you in this game is that you were so ready to just give up. You mentioned the jury hating you at EVERY opportunity, and did nothing to change their perception. Calling me delusional and yelling at me in caps is NOT good jury management. Saying "bye bye" when I was voted out like you played a part in it is NOT good jury management.

You didn't just accept your fate, you embraced it. You flat out told me that you were going to take Felix to the end because you wanted him to win... and then you voted him out. The funny thing about Survivor is that there's a day 39, and although you just looked at the first 38, the people that YOU took a giant shit on will now hand the win to Brady or Julian. But feel free to call us "bitter" even though this is 100% your doing.
3352 days 13 hours ago
blueu22
Jacob my response to you is this.

1. When you leaked the plan to Brady to vote him out, I made a chat with Julian and Ethan to then vote you out because if you had an idol, you would've used it on Brady and Felix, who wanted me to sit in the end with him, would've been voted out. Why would I want him to go when I could vote someone out who doesn't want me in the game. And I did have a part in getting Ethan to flip. When the vote tied I had a conversation with Ethan and was able to convince him that I was no threat to him winning, again playing into my strategy of making everything think I'm never going to win, so go with me. He realized this and voted you out on the re-vote, thinking that the final 3 I formed with him and Felix would stay strong.

2. I don't think i was every ready to give up in this game, I was put into a position where every single person hated me and wanted me gone, and like I said in my opening speech my strategy became to convince every single person I didn't have a chance to win, so they would stop coming after me and would switch to someone else. That's what I did with you, and based on what you said I think you believed it.

3. I don't exactly remember saying I wanted to take Felix to the end because I wanted him to win, I'd like to see the conversation if you get a chance because I don't remember ever saying that.
3352 days 13 hours ago
Survivor233
My questions:

Chris - Why did you choose to ignore the social game and was it hard being the only demon from the seventh circle of Hell?

Julian - Why did you ignore me everytime I sent you a mail?

Brady - http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J4OThXtqKTc
3352 days 13 hours ago
blueu22
And by me posting over 600 comments on a blog just to win the final immunity challenge so I can secure my spot, I don't see how that's giving up.
3352 days 13 hours ago
blueu22
Chris - Why did you choose to ignore the social game and was it hard being the only demon from the seventh circle of Hell?

I didn't choose to ignore the social game at all. I was able to form relationships with people and have them stay loyal and want me to be in the end.

If what you're trying to get at is why did I choose to ignore my jury management, part of the strategy of making everyone think I can't win is actually trying to prove to them that I won't win by saying things like "bye bye" when I voted you out so they know "he's probably not gonna get his vote then".

I'll admit not every comment I made was playing into that strategy and I did have quite a few arguments with people but all I can do is get myself to the final 3 and explain myself and from there, you all vote.
3352 days 13 hours ago
Princess_Zelda
Julian - Why did you ignore me everytime I sent you a mail?

If it was on TheSexiestDude990, it's probably due to the massive amount of spam I get, most of the time I just hit Mark All As Read because I get like 6/7 at a time. I always reply on Skype though (I added you on Skype on both my main Skype and my R2B Skype for this reason)

If it was on this account, it's because I've been really busy with R2B. Sorry if you felt like I was ignoring you lol
3352 days 13 hours ago
CharlieBibi
God this is gonna be fun.

open group

KidA's Survivor: Tristan da Cunha

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!