This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3339 days 20 hours ago
KidA
Welcome to the Final Tribal Council. Let's bring in the members of our jury...

Jake, Mikayla, Andrew, Rhys, Jacob, Ethan, and Felix voted out at the last tribal council.

Now, it's been a vigorous path to get here, but THREE remain: Brady, Chris, and Julian, all original Mysen members. Each of you will post your opening speech; only after each speech has been posted will I open the thread to the jury.

POST YOUR SPEECHES ASAP.
3339 days 20 hours ago
blueu22
ello jury! Let me first start off by saying i'm shocked that I'm sitting here in the final 3.

Coming into this game I knew I had to find someone who I could trust and stick with throughout this entire game, and on day 1 I formed an alliance with Felix, which lasted the entire time until the last tribal council, where I had to vote him out. Felix and I both were in control of every single vote that went on that we were apart of, and every single time the vote went our way. Had I sat here with Felix, I believe he would've won the game because what I didn't realize until last tribal was that I was viewed as Felix's sheild who would take the bullets while he maneuvers behind the scenes without having a target on his back. I saw this and immediately acted on it and voted him out.

Towards the merge part of this game I realized what a big target that I had put on my back was, so my strategy became convincing people that I could not win this game, I made sure I drilled it into everyones heads that there was no possible way I would win, which is why you need to take me to the end. I finally was able to convince Julian who was coming after me, and Brady who was coming after me that I was no threat to them, and that they could beat me in the end. Say whatever you want about that strategy, but it worked and I was able to remove the target off of my back by doing that.

Every single person who was a threat to my game and who was coming after me eventually was voted out of this game. Mikayla, gone when he tried to vote me out. Rhys was planning on voting me out, gone. Jacob became a threat to me winning immunity challenges, gone. Ethan was liked by the jury, gone. And lastly Felix who I believe was the biggest strategic player and who would've won this game, gone.

I had to fight every single cycle of this game, I never was able to relax in any alliance I was in because everyone kept trying to flip to take me out. That's why I HAD to win challenges to guarentee my safety, I couldn't rely on anyone to make me safe, I had to do it myself.

Lastly I'd like to apologize for any time in this game that I've verbally attacked anyone, It's not something that's part of the game and I genuinely am sorry for that. I know I'm not the most liked person, but I hope my strategic game and physical game makes up for that and you reward me by voting me to win Survivor: Norway.
3339 days 20 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Speech Part 1 (Premerge

When I saw this cast I thought I was screwed because in this cast we had group game goddeses and I thought I would never make it here but I managed too.

At our first tribal council I had a good alliance with Darcy Tim Felix and Chris and we decided we had to take a big threat out in this game. Shadi was a huge threat to all of us so we made a good alliamce and we voted Shadi out. I had loyal allies that backed me up because I got 3 votes that tribal from the minority. Then the second tribal council we went too things were perfect. I had my alliance and Tim in my back pocket. When we lost it was clear that manalord was next until Tim was fighting with everybody I just couldn't be his ally because it would of put a target on my back so when I found out everybody was voting Tim I was right on board because I did not want to be in the minority.

Tribe Swap
When the tribe swap came up I was really hoping to have good allies on my tribe like Rhys,Chris or Felix. Turns out that couldn't of gone any worse for me because I got Ollie and Mikayla 2 people that voted me at first tribal council. But Ethan approached ms and we were friends so I decided why not have another ally who wants to work with me. So I teamed up with him and his friend Jake. I knew I couldn't do that though because if I went with them  my tribe wouldn't of had numbers at the merge. So I had to go with Mysen even though it was uncomfortable I had to do it at merge. Then I was shocked at tribal because Ollie went home and mana flipped. I knew me and Darcy were in the minority so I lied to Ethan and Jake telling them I voted Darcy so I wouldn't be in the minority. Idk if they believed me but when we lost the next challenge me and Darcy had to get Ethan and Jake on our side to get Gerard out because he had so many allies in this game. That tribal we made a big move and got Gerard out. Then it was f11 and Ethan Jake me and Darcy split up because they wanted to vote us. I figured they were splitting the votes so I just didn't try to fight with anybody like Darcy was. So it came to the revote and then me and mana got in a fight. At that point it didnt matter because I knew Andrew and Ethan would vote Darcy and that led me up until merge.
3339 days 20 hours ago
Princess_Zelda
Hello, jury. This has been the absolute messiest season of Survivor I have ever played in, but here I am after everything we've gone through. I've made my fair share of moves and mistakes, we all have, but I managed to thrive and work my way right back into a solid position and make it all the way here.

Something to take into consideration are the people I'm sitting here with tonight. Chris, who I flipped on right after jury and Brady, who I called out a couple tribals ago. Both of them still trusted me enough to work with me to finals, because I made sure there were always bigger targets than me to get rid of.

I was able to work with the numbers to ensure I was never anyone's main target, yet always had some sort of control with what was going on (the exception being the idol play)

I know I suck ass at speeches but I hope the jury is able to see past this and vote me to be the winner. Thank you.

(God I suck at speeches)
3339 days 19 hours ago
Princess_Zelda
Brady is at 21 min can we do the jury part now he posted his speech
3339 days 19 hours ago
blueu22
LOL
3339 days 19 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Speech Part 2 Merge

1st tribal- Coming into the merge it was 5-5 because Mana flipped on the other tribe. This was the most crucial point in the game. When Chris won immunity it was good for us because if we did go to rocks we'd have a better chance at staying. At that tribal the Mysen tribe decided to vote for Jake because he was very close with Ethan and we wanted to split that up. I had no idea I was getting votes this tribal and it was nerve-wracking. It was 5-5 like I expected but me and my allies were working on getting mana and Jacob to flip with us and it worked and Jake went home this tribal.

2nd tribal- At this point everybody was happy are tribe  had the numbers in the game and we knew we could go all the way to the end. Mana found out I wanted to get him out so I was nervous and trusted my tribe. When the immunity challenge was over I was very happy because Mana didn't win immunity so I got with my tribe to vote Mana out. I didnt expect Julian to flip this tribal but of course Chris is so lucky he found the idol so we got rid of my target who I wanted out Mana.

3rd tribal- This was a tribal where I was shocked when somebody was voted out. Andrew was not supposed to go home this tribal. I got some information that Chris wanted Rhys out so I went to Rhys and said we should make a big move and get rid of Chris on the revote just in case if he had an idol. Everything was in full swing and then of course Jacib flipped which we were not expecting and this changed the course of the game. But Andrew was not supposed to go home that night.

4th tribal- This was a really scary tribal for me. When Chris won and Rhys did not I knew we had to get Rhys out because he got most nicest most strategic and most likely to be an all star awards. Those were all compliments and I knew if he was in fe he would easily be able to persuade the jury. I knew Rhys was trying to get me out because I said to his face I'm not voting with you because I don't like to lie. So I told him that and he said he was going to do something crazy and pull out an idol. This was the vote I had to go with my gut so I didn't switch my vote because I knew he could lie and I would rather take a chance. Then it worked and Rhys was voted out.

5th tribal- This was the tribal I went against Chris. I knew Felix was a good contender so I had to go with Jacob and Ethan so I could get Felix out. We tried getting Julian with us but he was so attached to Felix and Chris so I was willing to make it a tie and see if he possibly would flip. Then it was a tie and I was nervous about going to rocks but I would do it for a loyal alliance member so my vote remained the same. When the votes came I knew it would be a tie but I was shocked because Ethan voted out Jacib because he didn't want to go to rocks. This was the most shocked I was at a vote and I knew I was in trouble.

6th tribal- Now it was down to f5 and we were getting deep into the game. Me and Ethan knew we had to get Felix out. So this is the time I got back together with Chris because I knew I would need him again. When Felix won immunity I had to change my plans and go with the second biggest threat which was Ethan. I knew he would win because his whole tribe was sitting on the jury. Felix was mad at me because he knew I wasn't going with him at f4. This is when I put my full trust in Chris knowing she had Julian in his back pocket. Apparently I managed to get no votes this tribal and a big threat Ethan got out.

7th tribal- This was the biggest tribal because Felix was still here. It sucked and I knew I had to get rid of him. Luckily Chris agreed with me seeing he was such a big threat which I was hoping for. Then all that was standing in my way was making sure Felix didn't win immunity and then with 200 posts I knew he wasn't so I was so happy. At tribal I made sure Chris was on board still and he said yes so he got Julian we had majority and got the biggest threat left out.

This season was su
3339 days 19 hours ago
blueu22
oh my lord
3339 days 19 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
This season was such a roller-coaster. I got in fights I managed to overcome. I never had an idol never had immunity and still got here. I told most people the truth and it almost cost me but I'm glad that I could play as loyal as a game as possible and get here with 2 people I think I have the best shot beating.
3339 days 19 hours ago
blueu22
Oh I'd just like to clear something up about that idol, Rhys found it and he gave it to me to use on myself and the plan was to act like it was the merged idol so people would stop looking for it, when in reality it was the old Mysen idol.
3339 days 19 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Sorry that was such a long speech
3339 days 19 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
I didn't even know Rhys gave you his idol.
3339 days 19 hours ago
Princess_Zelda
So who had the merge idol then? LOL
3339 days 19 hours ago
blueu22
yea he did
3339 days 19 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Jurors I will answer all your questions honestly and I'm ready for them.
3339 days 19 hours ago
blueu22
im pretty sure rhys or jacob found it and was voted out with it but I gave rhys the idol clue so probably him

open group

KidA's Survivor: Tristan da Cunha

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!