This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode #6

Topic » Episode #6

4024 days 18 hours ago
Matthew09
*grabs a bag brings it upstairs, no bitch you ain't gonna do that to her, pushes Kennedy*
4024 days 18 hours ago
kaylee21
*Looks at Victoria*

You need to call yourself a limo and leave. I'm not spending the rest of my time here for a whiny ass bitch like you. You're fucking annoying as shit.
4024 days 18 hours ago
kaylee21
*Runs up behind her and punches her*
*Slings her off the stairs, causing her to fall on the floor*

BITCH! We can do this shit. *Squares up*
4024 days 18 hours ago
Matthew09
Bitch are you trying to fight ME? Im just trying to calm things down.
4024 days 18 hours ago
kaylee21
Interview: I've been TO MOTHERFUCKING NICE! Bitches have tried to talk shit ALL day, everyday and not get shit. Well today... i'm snapping. I'm DONE!
4024 days 18 hours ago
kort
YALLLLL BITCHES IS BORING.
4024 days 18 hours ago
kaylee21
*Looks at Desirae*

I JUST DID DIDN'T I?! BOTH y'all can get it!
4024 days 18 hours ago
kort
-Pushes Des

WE NOT JUMPING HO!!!
4024 days 18 hours ago
kaylee21
YOU STEP THE FUCK BACK DES! *Punches her in the face* *Slings Desirae into the wall, punches her once hardly*
4024 days 18 hours ago
kaylee21
Interview: So the day i decide to hit people, they ain't wanna fight back? It's like crickets.. I don't hear anything.
4024 days 18 hours ago
Matthew09
*grabs korts hair, wtf yall wanna jump me?* My carry out food falls all over floor
4024 days 18 hours ago
kort
DES BITCH DONT FUCK WITH DA QUEEN!!!
4024 days 18 hours ago
Johnster
*Holds Kennedy back*
4024 days 18 hours ago
Johnster
NO JUMPING BITCH
4024 days 18 hours ago
kaylee21
*Kicks Desirae in the face*

BITCH! She ain't fucking jumping you! SHE FUCKING TELLING YOU NOT TO JUMP ME! CUNT ASS BITCH! *Pushes her into the floor* *Grabs her by her hair and drags her, starts punching her as i drag her*

open group

Bad Girls Club: Los Angeles

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!