This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode #6

Topic » Episode #6

3976 days 10 hours ago
joey96
EPISODE REQUIREMENTS:
1. New girls comes in
2. No ratchetness
3. Limited to only 1 fight, don't make it stupid
3976 days 10 hours ago
joey96
4. At least 2 day changes PLEASE
3976 days 10 hours ago
joey96
*THE EPISODE STARTS THE DAY AFTER EPISODE 5 ENDED*
3976 days 10 hours ago
Johnster
*Comes downstairs to see the new girls picture*

*Groans*

Interview: Well we are getting another girl I wanna see what she has to bring to the table, hopefully she will be pretty and a bad bitch who can stick up for herself. Who knows she could be my new best friend...or my worst enemy.
3976 days 10 hours ago
kort
-The view of LA is panned out, showing the suburbs & the various scenary that plays on the several attractions. Suspenseful music plays as a limo is located on the highway making its way towards the mansion. The camera only shows her pink red bottoms.

"I walk in a room and everyone is gonna hate because I have class, beauty and I am the sh*t."

KEAGAN, 23 - Elizabeth, New Jersey
"The Jersey Socialite"

-In her casting real, she pulls up in a white BMW, sticking out her middle finger, she then is seen in the club dancing & smoking from a hookah.

Interview: Girls hate me because I steal attention. When I walk in a room its like all the guys flock to me. I will not stand by and be walked over by N O B O D Y. If you take it to level 10, I'ma take it to level 1000, I will stoop low and use any means necessary to check a bitch.

-The limo arrives at the mansion, [ http://i.imgur.com/WjE7Q.gif ], Keagan lets out a gasp as the limo comes to a stop.
3976 days 10 hours ago
kort
Interview: I pull up to this mansion and I am just shocked like...oh my G O D!

-Opens the limo doors, stepping out with my Givenchy clutch, standing at average height flipping my blonde hair.

Ladies! Your replacement is here! Come greet me!

-Her heels click as she opens the door, smiling and looking around. [ Dress ~ http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-27i_O95350c/T6AAEubUq1I/AAAAAAAADxc/Q5RIJVweMbg/s640/PlayersClubBlkXJ.jpg ]

(How Keagan Looks: http://www.besthairstyles2013.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/2_blonde_hair.jpg )
3976 days 10 hours ago
CocoaBean
*Gets out of bed from a massive hangover from doing shots with my girls*
*Victoria proceeds to put her hair in a messy bun *

[Groans] Another ALREADY?!
Interview: We just got 2 new replacements, I havent even MET the other one, LOL. Now we have another?!?! Too much for me gorl, too much.
3976 days 10 hours ago
CocoaBean
(And WTF there are more replacements than originals!)
3976 days 10 hours ago
kort
-Walks around the house, holding my Givenchy clutch as I walk past the bar, my eyes lit up as I  start to pour myself a drink.

Ooh. Drinks.
3976 days 10 hours ago
kort
Where are these bitches? *In my Dumb Blonde Voice*

-Continues walking, holding my bags.
3976 days 10 hours ago
ohhayy
*Ties up my hair as I come downstairs to see the new girl.*
Damn girl what's good?! What's yo name?!?!
*Hugs the girl*
3976 days 9 hours ago
kort
-Hugs her, flipping my blonde extensions behind my shoulders, flashing my bright smile.

I am Keagan, doll.

Nice to meet you.

-Starts to sip my cranberry & vodka.

Where the others?
3976 days 9 hours ago
CocoaBean
Hey gorl! *Flashes a brilliant smile that seems to make my teeth brigther than hers*
Welcome to the bad girls club! (:
3976 days 9 hours ago
ohhayy
Keagen girl you look DOWN. I'm finna have a good time with you! Will you make me whatever you're having? *Smiles and giggles at her*
3976 days 9 hours ago
kort
Hey, I'm Keagan. And thank you.
Where are the bedrooms?

-Pulls down my dress, that hugs my curvy hourglass figure as my heels click on the tile,.reaching in my Givenchy clutch & applying lip gloss.
3976 days 9 hours ago
joey96
*Well people kep leaving cuz yall are ratchet LOL. But the end of this episode marks the halfway point in the season :)*

open group

Bad Girls Club: Los Angeles

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!