This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode #6

Topic » Episode #6

4039 days 6 hours ago
kort
-Returns to the house with a cute boy, walking upstairs to the bathroom. Loud moans are heard echoing from the shower.

Confessionals: I'm the Queen & I wanted dick so I went out and grabbed some :)
4039 days 5 hours ago
kort
Confessionals: These girls are SO generic.
4039 days 5 hours ago
CocoaBean
Sure Alana!
*Alana and Victoria take the black jeep and go to the most EXCLUSIVE stores*
4039 days 5 hours ago
Johnster
So Victoria, I've noticed you and Des become a bit more distant, what's going on?
4039 days 5 hours ago
CocoaBean
IDK! But Kennedy must of done something because now kennedy and desirae are BFFS which is retarded cuz desirae talked tons of shit about kenedy with me. fuck those ghetto hoes. des can officially take a seat with the ugly girls if she wants to. You and Sabrina will have to party in LA.

Interview: I am really loving the replacements. The originals (besides me of course) SUCK.
4039 days 5 hours ago
Johnster
I feel that is very fake on Desirae's part to turn on her really close friend to be friends with someone she disliked this whole time, but whatever who needs her.
4039 days 5 hours ago
CocoaBean
Yah im over her. That is disrespectful. Why would she want to go get her nails done with someone she hates? :S Oh well  , enough about her. Cheers to the REALEST, and BADDEST girls of LA. *toats in the jeep and alana and victoria go out and try on clothes*
4039 days 5 hours ago
Johnster
*Runs throughout the store as it shows a montage of us trying on expensive clothes*
4039 days 5 hours ago
CocoaBean
*Alana and Victoria try on goofty stuff and take funny pictures*

Cashier: Your total is 12,605 dollars.
Victoria: Ill pay for it all dont worry!
*Swipes credit card*

*Victoria and Alana head to the club to dance and get some drinks*
4039 days 5 hours ago
kaylee21
Interview: I'm the baddest bitch of the originals. I stood by myself the ENTIRE time. I never needed my sister to back me up, i'm still here and my sister isn't. I haven't put hands on a bitch yet and i still stand up for myself for all costs. You don't need to fight to be a bad bitch. *Flips Off Camera* But i'm so ready to fuck a slut up.. *Camera zooms into the house, having a grid on Victoria  and a Red target on her face.* I'm just ready to see what pops off.. maybe me? *Laughs* *Laugh echos*
4039 days 5 hours ago
CocoaBean
*Victoria and Alana go back home after having fun, drinking, dancing, and flirting with boys at the club*

BITCHES IM HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4039 days 5 hours ago
Johnster
*Carries loads of bags to my room, puts on sweatpants and Jordans in case anyone wants to pop off*
4039 days 5 hours ago
kort
-Rolls eyes.
4039 days 5 hours ago
Matthew09
*wakes up, fuck what'd I do, I was drunk like all day, I just remember being mad, ugh* Confessional : Omg idk what to do. Do I trust Kennedy, heck no her sister n her are crazy..Now Vic n Alana left me..And i don't have anything in common with the new girls..What to do..alone again, smh. Goes to pool, thinks, gets ready upstairs to go to a dinner with my nfl player friend Chris...
4039 days 4 hours ago
kort
-As my body is in the best shape in the house, I do crunches to keep my stomach flat, toned & sexy with S shaped curves that form an hourglass figure.

open group

Bad Girls Club: Los Angeles

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!