This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM20 - Challenge & Photoshoot (6)

Topic » #NTM20 - Challenge &..

259 days ago
icyz
omg boyfriends in the top 2 ♥
259 days ago
icyz
Thanks guys and thanks Judge Garrett I'm so happy <333
258 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
ANNOUNCEMENTS:

Back-up shots can be of different story from your main posts.

Thank you! :)
258 days 20 hours ago
Dimitra
Chanel Iman

Photo : https://www.theplace2.ru/cache/archive/chanel_iman/img/75852_10413_122_1098-gthumb-gwdata1200-ghdata1200-gfitdatamax.jpg

“ England 1927. 🔥 "Sinna the burning soul" 🔥

On that bloody night, a fire broke out in a small school in the suburbs of England. The reasons are unknown to this day. 45 children in this school 1 dead. 44 were saved. All the children managed to get out of the school in time and be saved except for a girl named Sinna. At the time the fire broke out, the girl was locked in a room. She was screaming for them to open the door and help her. Everyone listened to her, everyone KNEW where she was to help her by hearing her voices but NO ONE helped her. They let her burn alive. The school was never rebuilt. Rumor has it that if you walk by it still smells like ashes. . There is a rumor on record that someone once After a few years of the event, he passed by and saw a figure looming inside the Abandoned building dressed in Student clothing of the time, A female figure but with a haunting gaze staring into his soul. The scary part of the case is that the man who passed by then and saw this figure inside the building is one of Sinnas' classmates from that day of the fire. After what the man experienced that night, he ended up in a psychiatric clinic. Sinna haunted forever And the 44 souls saved from that day of fire As well as their relatives to this day. The legend is heard to this day, If someone passes by there will still smell the ashes and maybe even see her figure? Nobody knows if he hasn't gone “

Photo explanation : In the photo we see Chanel as Sinna, with the clothes that the girl wore to her school then and a captivating look. If you look a little closely in her gaze you will see the sadness that they let her burn alive that day As well as the hatred through her eyes for those children. She want revenge  ……?

* The description belongs to the man who saw her then before entering the psychiatric clinic
258 days 16 hours ago
Ajathekween
Violet Chachki: Succubus

As depicted in the Jewish mystical treatise Zohar and the medieval Jewish satirical text Alphabet of Ben Sira, Lilith was Adam's first wife, who later became a succubus.[4][5] She left Adam and refused to return to the Garden of Eden after she mated with the archangel Samael.[5] In Zoharistic Kabbalah, there were four succubi who mated with the archangel Samael. The four original queens of the demons were Lilith, Eisheth Zenunim, Agrat bat Mahlat, and Naamah.[6] A succubus may take a form of a beautiful young girl, but closer inspection may reveal deformities of her body, such as bird-like claws or serpentine tails.[7] Folklore also describes the act of cunnilingus on their vulvas, which drip with urine and other fluids.[8] In later folklore, a succubus took the form of a siren.

Throughout history, priests and rabbis, including Hanina ben Dosa and Abaye, tried to curb the power of succubi over humans.[9] However, not all succubi were malevolent. According to Walter Map in the satire De nugis curialium (Trifles of Courtiers), Pope Sylvester II (999–1003) was allegedly involved with a succubus named Meridiana, who helped him achieve his high rank in the Catholic Church. Before his death, he confessed of his sins and died repentant.

In this photo I am giving you a dark and twisted of sex and gore like a succubus does with ofc staying with the Violet Brand. It’s bizarre and odd and that’s what a like about the photo.

https://galore.wpenginepowered.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/17_Easy-Resize.com_.jpg
258 days 14 hours ago
Delano
Anja Rubik

CHOICES:

Urban legend: the real story of urban legend "The woman in the bathroom".
Link: https://imgur.com/a/mn1NiDU

EXPLICATION:

Today Anja Rubik is telling the true story of the famous Brazilian urban legend "Blonde of the Bathroom". In reality, the original story has no direct relation to the bathroom.

Maria Augusta de Oliveira, was born in São Paulo, in the countryside, in the 19th century, is an example of female empowerment, a characteristic that was frightening for the time. When she was forced by her parents to marry as a teenager, a common situation at the time, Maria Augusta fled to Europe, where she lived happily until she was 26, when she died. The death remains a mystery to this day, as the death certificate is gone. The body returned to Brazil, but the girl's mother did not want to bury her, leaving her daughter's body in an attic in the house. The young woman was only buried after her mother suffered through a series of frightening nightmares about her daughter's body. Years later, in 1902, the family mansion became the Escola Estadural Conselheiro Rodrigues Alves. With that came the legend that the young woman's soul still haunted the place.

At school, the urban legend of the woman in the bathroom emerged. Some versions say that she is blonde, others that she is brunette and in some she appears with blood. But one version is common among the stories: the woman in the bathroom appears when she is invoked, having been called name three times.

PHOTOSHOOT:

In this photo, Anja Rubik is depicting Mary, after death, coming out of the attic, where her body was, to wander the house at night. Legend has it that her mother did not suffer from nightmares, but from visions of her daughter's body walking through the halls of the house. Anja Rubik's makeup is strong, representing a body already in an advanced state after death. The long white garment represents the dresses that women were buried in ancient times, as in the period when the story of Mary arose. Anja's gaze represents the sadness of a soul that wanders aimlessly. A soul that did not rest, that being the moral of this urban legend. 

https://i.postimg.cc/N0WfNTmS/29d42c222d8d248402f4d52827d190cb.gif
258 days 13 hours ago
Minie
The legend of the Black Prince of Sri Lanka

The demons have always been recognized as fully grown beings, as they do not spring into existence by taking birth from a mother. However, some demons are born to human parents and later became demons.

Just as the tales of Incubus are found in folklore around the world, similarly, the tales of a demon are quite famously known  in Sri Lanka, commonly known as “Kalu Kumaraya”, which translates to Black Prince. He is also known by another name "the Incubus of Sri Lanka". In folklore, he is said to be a very handsome & a beautiful demon, causing  women to become intimated and drawn to him.

He was born a human prince in ancient times, to an extremely wealthy and powerful King. While this prince was greedy for his fathers money and power, his biggest weakness was beautiful women. He was constantly engaged in debauchery and kept a nasty eye on beautiful women to a point where he used to sneak up on female  bathing areas.

After a fail attempt on taking over his fathers kingdom this Prince decided take his own life out of embarrassment.

After his death this evil prince has turned into a demon and continued his nasty habits.  He spent his time waiting in the shadows and seeking beautiful women at  night.  He seduces these women at the most vulnerable moments and forcefully gets intimate with them until they are  drained mentally and physically he will not leave their sight. He isn’t just perverted, he is possessive and jealous of his prey. If the woman with another man/lover he would try to physically harm the partner.

To date, some parts in Sri Lanka believe of his existence and assume he is the cause of failed relationships and marriages.

In my shot I am posing as “The Black Prince” who is eyeing on my prey from shadows showing  just enough of my face to light to make my victim curious. They see my handsomeness and are enticed. It is in this moment i claim them as my next victim. In the darkness my true form hides. And as i lock my eyes onto hers, i slip away into the night drawing the woman closer. They cannot help but follow me to their misery.
https://imgur.com/a/wN32Z3f
258 days 12 hours ago
BreadNButter
Hunter Schafer - The Child Who Came From an Egg // The Egg-Born Princess
https://imgur.com/a/dCTUgnJ

Children being born from eggs goes beyond parents avoiding telling their children about the birds and the bees. A queen once told an old woman that she had two griefs: a new one, that her husband was at war, and an old one, that they had no children. She gave her a basket with an egg: the queen was to put it somewhere warm. In three months, it would break and let out a doll. She was to let it alone, and then it would become a baby girl.

The queen fell ill and the king remarried, for reasons of ambition, and the stepmother hated her and often beat her. The next day at war, the king and all his men were captured, and the hard-hearted stepmother was killed by a spear. Come to find out, it was an act of revenge by the egg born princess.
----------------------------------

In this photo, I tried to capture the act of the child being born from the egg, indicative of the gooey white background of egg whites, ruffles around Hunter being the shell, and the "crown-like" head piece resembling yolk dripping down her face. After all, she is a princess. However, from the face and pose, she is not one to be messed with. Indicative from the story, she can set terror on anyone and everyone who tries to do wrong by her.
258 days 10 hours ago
spinfur
==Sora Choi==

Photoshoot #6: Urban Legends

Mul Gwishin

https://i.imgur.com/r5PyuiJ.jpg

Mul Gwishin are a korean urban legend regarding a person who was murdered and disposed of in large bodies of water. There are different ranges of Mul Gwishin in Korean culture, from those who died alone and wish to find a companion so they grab anyone and drag them into the water, while others who want revenge on their killers, and kill anyone who resembles them.

Or even those who wish to seek out those in power or with great strength for help, and refusing to help them would result in their death.

For my photo today I am portraying a Mul Gwishin, stalking by a body of water watching for anyone who dares come near, ready to drag and drown them.
258 days 2 hours ago
CutieAmy
Guinevere: A Swing To Remember: a tale of a broken heart.

This urban legend follows the story of a woman who felt helplessly in love with a man. However, he ended up living her to raise their child on her own. The woman was feeling helpless, and in desperate need of financial aid. Eventually, the woman committed a tragic crime. She ended up strangling her own kid when she saw them playing on their swing. She blamed her kid for her husband leaving them as a way to cope with his departure. She also didn't want them having to suffer in real life with barely having any means of survival and on the edge of losing their house.

Now, the urban legend says that the ghost of the woman will take shape of the parent and play with their kid if they are using a swing. The ghost will only appear if the parent isn't facing the child/showing their back to the child/not present at all, as the ghost wishes to have an intimate moment with them.

Here, Guinevere is seated facing her child. She looks seemingly horrified as her hair makes a movement, indicating the ghost has appeared. The ghost, taking the appearance of guinevere, is seen playing with the child. They wish to make up for the tragic crime that they have committed; if they could go back in time, they would have played with the kid that day instead of murdering them. Why do they need to take the image of the parent you may ask? The answer is the ghost needs some form a deep blood connection in order to resurrect; deep as in the relationship between the mother and her son has to be pure, a relationship she wishes she maintained with her own son instead of blaming them for her husband leaving them.

This is a sad and tragic urban legend with an eerie feel to it. I hope you have enjoyed it.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-h3K2sZk8iwU/VNs9Vv8p1KI/AAAAAAAGm2M/5fEJKbaknc0/s1600/14.jpg
258 days 1 hour ago
CutieAmy
I made a small mistake, it should be "Here, Guinevere is seated NOT facing her child."
258 days 1 hour ago
brunodrads
https://i.ibb.co/80mGMkC/large-1665639777-34d7ca5ad8e1e8ea90ef66907eac7021.gif
https://i.ibb.co/80mGMkC/large-1665639777-34d7ca5ad8e1e8ea90ef66907eac7021.jpg

Alton Mason as "Walking Sam" for urban legend's photoshoot. Today I decided to risk a bit, I choose an urban legend related to a delicate topic and to impersonate this character I'm definitely getting out of my comfort zone serving a non fashion/beauty shoot. I think that's the perfect time to show this side because 1) art isn't only about good and beautiful things 2) I'm a versatile and flexible model 3) the theme naturally brought this vibe.

WALKING MAN - URBAN LEGEND 😨
"Though he goes by other names as well (most notably “Tall Man” or “Stovepipe Hat Bigfoot”), most of the stories describe Walking Sam as a seven-foot tall figure with eyes but no mouth, sometimes wearing a stove-pipe hat. When he raises his arms one sees the bodies of previous victims hanging beneath. When teenagers hear him calling, he tries to persuade them of their worthlessness, encouraging them to kill themselves. Some believe he targets younger people because they are more susceptible to his tricks".

"You may know if one is nearby because you will hear it whistling to you. If you follow the whistling, these beings may have the ability to paralyze you, hypnotize you, or simply drive you insane. If you were to disrespect them somehow, they would hold the grudge and seek out vengeance upon you, no matter the cost. Some tribes still regard these beings with such fear and respect that they do not speak of them, and thus their full legend isn't known outside the indigenous communities. We do, however, know that Walking Sam is believed to be one of those beings and that he's one of the most powerful of them".

The B&W filter + effects on my shoot helps to give it a "shadow man" characteristics. The photo is clear, you can easily see what's happening in there even tho the history behind can be understood from different POV's. I'm not touching the floor, just holding something impressively using only ONE hand. It can be interpreted that I'm trying to walk (as the title of my legend urban) due the position of my legs in the air. Some people may believe on urban legends some people may not and that's fine. In the end it's almost everything about folklore only so don't take too serious. I decided to choose this one to challenge myself but also to call attention about the main theme when it comes to real life. Just be aware of what people around you is passing through. Suicide is not and will never be a solution for anything. MASON from back to front is NOSAM, in the REAL LIFE there is NO SAM... or at least shouldn't :)

Source:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/puzzleboxhorror.com/walking-sam-urban-legend/%3famp
https://galnet.fandom.com/wiki/Walking_Sam
258 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
Posts below are considered late submissions.
257 days 19 hours ago
icyz
- Xu Meen -

Urban Legend: Krampus

Bipedal, with black or brown fur, goat's feet and horns, Krampus is a truly frightening figure that emerged in the folklore of the Austrian, German and Swiss Alps. he is not just a being who dislikes Christmas festivities, but an evil creature who comes to teach children a lesson.

Krampus is a legend that is considered the opposite of Santa Claus. Your punishments for misbehaving children can be varied. Your figure is frightening and gloomy

In my photo I decided to take a risk, my inspiration was the legend of Krampus, as said in the description I brought this monstrous figure, the horns refer to the creature, the clothes are dark that refer to its dark fur, and even not being able to see my face whole, my look delivers fear and mystery behind the shadows.

https://i.ibb.co/nrWm1sK/20211227144510285061.jpg
257 days 10 hours ago
Jerard
Xu Meen has decided to use their advantage to change Violet's photo this week.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!