This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM20 - HOUSE

Topic » #NTM20 - HOUSE

288 days 12 hours ago
Minie
Kai :Oh yes same Mia!
288 days 9 hours ago
icyz
- Xu Meen -

cf I am disappointed with my scores, I expected more as I believe my photo was good. At the same time, you can see how high the level of this season is, any failure and you're out
288 days 9 hours ago
SeongWoo
*Jackson Yee enters the house*

- I WANT TO SEE EVERYONE WORKING! I brought you cookies, again!

https://gifs.eco.br/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/imagens-e-gifs-de-cookie-8.gif
288 days 4 hours ago
Minie
I鈥檓 dieting
288 days 2 hours ago
icyz
Give me that cookies
288 days ago
spinfur
*Sora sits in the living room watching the TV screen*
I'm waiting for either Garrett or Reece to provide critiques from last photoshoot c'mon man I'm here for DRAMA
287 days 17 hours ago
Dimitra
Chanel

*drinking coffee *

Good morning everyone 馃挄 How you all feeling for the challenge ?
287 days 17 hours ago
Minie
Kai: I鈥檓 really excited for my submission. I hope judge Jackson will love it. It鈥檚 going to be very different
287 days 11 hours ago
brunodrads
Cf: we're top 13 already I'm feeling blessed and grateful even tho I know everyone is so so good so I don't feel pretty confident at all. I need to trust my feelings and keep giving my best anyway <333 so happy!!!
287 days 11 hours ago
brunodrads
*eats Jackson's cookies so much*
287 days 10 hours ago
Ajathekween
Cf:

Seeing all of these cookies makes me want to get my eaten.
287 days 10 hours ago
nateclove
Mia CF:
I don't think I'll be able to snatch my fourth challenge win in a row this time round cause of the high calibre of photos that have been submitted this time...but I sure hope I do well! My photo definitely holds its own against the other players... fingers crossed!
287 days 6 hours ago
humanwebjet1
*Xi appears out of nowhere as if she were stuck in a limbo*

Xi: I've been out of the loop for a little bit but here I am!

https://media1.giphy.com/media/J9Wo6urPK4XzkwrLuQ/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47u2wdxhkwtxjl7wqfczut6of8hbsl14qay5iiriok&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&
287 days 6 hours ago
Minie
Hiii xiii
287 days 6 hours ago
Minie
Honestly not a fan of those critiques. Jackson is being too technical. You can not like my photo but I posted it for the lighting which created more color.. and calling it bad quality??? Like it鈥檚 literally an original photo of an editorial of W magazine so I mean I鈥檓 really not like a fan of the critiques about bad quality and  bad lighting thing! Being way too technical.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!