This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM20 - HOUSE

Topic » #NTM20 - HOUSE

236 days 20 hours ago
brunodrads
*sighs*

Cf: what a week. well, work to impersonate the word "legit" wasn't easy I got soooo worried I was about to send another shoot but suddenly I had that shoot idea and just made myself trust that'd work for my concept. now I'm honestly just glad i did a great job :) I know Guinevere gave me the disadvantage hoping to see me leaving the competition but tbh she just helped me to slay one more week so thank you darling!

also im truly happy for Kai getting best photo this week he is one of the sweetest on this cast and im really proud of what he's doing lately. I wish we could be even closer to each other tbh but I already have lots of affection for him regardless <3

and then hunter evicted wowwww that made me shocked not gonna lie cuz she is imo one of the strongest contestants. I'm pretty sure everyone was seeing her reaching the finals cuz week by week she was serving what the judges wanted to see n getting good results. it's kinda sad but she was probably my competition here so I just need to think it'd benefit myself to go further cuz the game will get tough now we're only 8.
236 days 13 hours ago
CutieAmy
G: Had I wanted you out I would have gave you the word normal, but giving you the word legit suits your character. You have proven to be a legit threat, so I wanted to see you rising the bar a bit higher.
236 days 10 hours ago
Minie
KAI: CF: I am still so thrilled I won last photoshoot. I really didn鈥檛 know how this will be judged. I wasn鈥檛 really expect to win yet have my best score ever and to land on top 3 scores of the season on raw photoshoot scores. But for some reason I鈥檓 not satisfied with that I wanna do better and be best photo of the season but will I get a chance like this again? 馃槗

I鈥檓 also happy to be top 3 with my roommates. This was the first time for us and I think both of them have been doing well and I finally got to catch up to them. I was feeling left out. :/

Also I see a lot of people in the cast was happy for me and was rooting for me. I鈥檓 so happy. I feel like I鈥檝e gotten close with almost everyone. I just started talking to hunter too so it鈥檚 sad to see her go. I hope she does well in comebacks.but I can鈥檛 straight up say it鈥檚 her I want back cause Im going to see my old friends who left early doing comebacks too. But I鈥檒l be happy with whoever who is back and excited to see all of them.

But this also means that one of the top 8 are going out next round with no second chance. I鈥檓 nervous for that. I hope I can keep this pace and move forward.

Now as minie it鈥檚 my second season. I did remarkably well as V but I never got such a good score even as V. I had one 10 till semifinals. But with this round I got 2 10s and I鈥檓 shocked 馃槷 and the best ever score for me. Now I want to try to keep beating that score which is almost impossible.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!