This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM19 - Challenge & Photoshoot (6)

Topic » #NTM19 - Challenge &..

332 days 12 hours ago
Minie
I鈥檓 upset that I鈥檓 not a favorite
332 days 12 hours ago
spinfur
Thing is Anja we as judges cannot see your interpretation sometimes, we don't share similar minds like what connections you make may not be appearing to us

We have to judge on how we see the photo, and at the end of the day it's based on opinions and perspectives. You may write amazing paragraphs but if your photo can't justify it then we can't reward it.
332 days 12 hours ago
SeongWoo
I am kinda sad bcs judge Taylor didnt judge this photoshoot.
Ofc her point of view would add so much more to the scores in general
332 days 12 hours ago
Minie
At least it seems I was a favorite of anja 馃槏
332 days 12 hours ago
Rubes
Minie
I鈥檓 upset that I鈥檓 not a favorite

Dw girl ur killing it you鈥檝e been like top 3 every week and currently ranked 1st
332 days 12 hours ago
Rubes
SeongWoo
I am kinda sad bcs judge Taylor didnt judge this photoshoot.
Ofc her point of view would add so much more to the scores in general

I agree! I feel like she would鈥檝e loved the shots we gave for this challenge :( I hope she at least had a look at them in her own time!
332 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
Anja, unfortunately, you were the lowest scorer tonight. It did come as a shock to me, but that's just NTM, any day may be your last one. Thank you very much for joining, you have been a breath of fresh air. I do hope to see you next time.
332 days 12 hours ago
Brandonh1
spinfur
Thing is Anja we as judges cannot see your interpretation sometimes, we don't share similar minds like what connections you make may not be appearing to us

We have to judge on how we see the photo, and at the end of the day it's based on opinions and perspectives. You may write amazing paragraphs but if your photo can't justify it then we can't reward it.

Correct!
332 days 12 hours ago
Minie
No but I know judge garret and malaria has some critiques for me and I got a perfect comment from the host.

So which one of you gave me a score higher than 9.7  馃榾
I did not expect that
332 days 12 hours ago
Minie
Not malaria it was autocorrect I鈥檓 dying
332 days 12 hours ago
SeongWoo
MALARIA LMAO
332 days 12 hours ago
Rubes
馃槶馃槶馃槶
332 days 12 hours ago
spinfur
So keep in mind I may critique harshly but for those who aren't used to my judging, that doesn't me I won't score super well, there's no such thing as a perfect photo so I always want to offer some critique so yall can get better

Rubes knows very well my judging style XD
332 days 12 hours ago
Rubes
spinfur
So keep in mind I may critique harshly but for those who aren't used to my judging, that doesn't me I won't score super well, there's no such thing as a perfect photo so I always want to offer some critique so yall can get better

Rubes knows very well my judging style XD

This is very much correct lool
332 days 12 hours ago
Brandonh1
Garrett//

Yeah, and to further address the "favorites" comment...I often judge on a week-to-week basis, meaning I completely forget about the previous week and judge you guys entirely on what's presented that week. For example, I was not a fan of Jackson's photo one week, but he did a good job the next. So it's never personal, bring a great shot each week, and that'll make you believe you're a favorite. So it's only going to get harder from here...bring your best!

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!