This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM19 - Challenge & Photoshoot (4)

Topic » #NTM19 - Challenge &..

339 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
That 7.2 hurts so bad lmao
339 days 5 hours ago
Minie
Oh lmao I didn’t know it was a secret.
339 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
Congratulations bestie DOJA!!!! You killed that 😌
339 days 5 hours ago
Brandonh1
Minie
Oh lmao I didn’t know it was a secret.

Is it?
339 days 5 hours ago
spinfur
"Im sorry that some judges thinks I shouldn’t advocate for my cause. I find their reactions very uncomfortable . Anyway I’m assuming my 10 is from judge garret so thank you"

Did I say you shouldn't advocate for your cause? I just said the photo is uncomfortable to me as someone knows friends who went through such a thing I'm all for speaking out and making those bad people pay, but the way you did it is very controversial and can be seen as bad taste espcially to those who are victims
339 days 5 hours ago
Minie
Yup same for me losing by .6 and getting a 7 cause people feeling uncomfortable with my choice… my choice was not meant to hurt people but to be there for people. So no more comments from me on this.
339 days 5 hours ago
Minie
Lol you don’t need to take my cause personally and don’t act like you know about my personal life. Period.
339 days 5 hours ago
SeongWoo
Jackson Yee

- Well, i think this top 4 was my favorite by far (talking about the photos). Doja was my favorite photo besides mine
339 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
Minie
Yup same for me losing by .6 and getting a 7 cause people feeling uncomfortable with my choice… my choice was not meant to hurt people but to be there for people. So no more comments from me on this.

Don’t worry icon you’ll come back even stronger next week to get that win!
339 days 5 hours ago
Brandonh1
Garrett watches-

Oh boy
339 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
*Rianne gives Jackson Yee a rude side eye as he mentions the TOP 4 when she came in 5th*

Rianne: Interesting.
339 days 5 hours ago
Ajathekween
*Doja is shook rn*
339 days 5 hours ago
humanwebjet1
*Juan watches*

Juan: This is happening and we're only in week 4. *shakes her head*
339 days 5 hours ago
SeongWoo
Jackson

*notices Rianne*
- OMG STOP MAKING ME FEEL BAD, i just said top 4 because i got ranked 4th 😭😭😭
339 days 5 hours ago
Brandonh1
Garrett looks over at Rianne-

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!