This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM19 - Challenge & Photoshoot (2)

Topic » #NTM19 - Challenge &..

357 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
~ Rianne Van Rompaey ~

Italy - Due Vite

https://fashionfav.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Rianne-van-Rompaey-by-Colin-Dodgson-for-Vogue-UK-May-2016-1.jpg

This whole music video takes place in the desert as that’s one of the first lyrics in the song. He is alone in the desert the whole video and there’s nothing around except him and his footsteps so for this photoshoot so I took complete inspiration from the music video.
356 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
356 days 20 hours ago
spinfur
Jackson Yee - I think honestly this is an amazing photo for the challenge, the moment I saw the rocks and everything surrounding you I instantly knew the connection, and I absolutely loved how you included the rocks. I do wish the image was cropped more, and then there was a more impactful emotion on your face cause the face is what can really make or break a photo, but overall as far as the challenge goes this is a total hit so really good job!

Doja Cat - Honestly Doja I was expecting you to pick this song because Unicorn does actually describe you as an artist and model, I also see a lot of Noa Kirel in you. As for the photo… I’m really on the fence about it, like it definitely has a uniqueness but I wanted something full body from you when it comes to this photo. The outfit and that giant rose covers your body a lot and sorta swallows you whole. The fierceness is your eyes though is something really strong, and I think works well, I just wish I had a full body.

V - I was skeptical seeing you pick this one because Blood and Glitter is really an over the top song, but you made it work for you. Like it’s nowhere near the hardcore rock and roll vibes the song is, but you took the concept and really went with it in a way that I love. I still get rock n roll vibes from you with the lighter and the lighting itself, I see influences from the music video, and just the badass look you have in your posing and expression. You really surprised me, this is a really good photo.

Steph - I didn’t recognize you for a moment, it’s like a different side of you that we haven’t seen. As for the challenge, I completely understand your inspiration, and I do see where you were going with this photo. As for the photo itself, I’m not sure if going this route paid off. Like everything works and I really get the reference, and the more I look at it the more I can see the vision as it matches WTHIE, but I’m not sure it seems a bit empty for me and maybe that’s part of the critiques we gave you last episodes regarding cropping. It’s a good photo though so nothing to be ashamed of.

Woobin - Oh boy… I really hate to say it but I think you missed the mark with this one Woobin, it’s just you sitting on a couch with a suit and also your description really just made me confused because I just couldn’t understand it. If you look at the meaning behind the song and look at the translated lyrics (which are available on the youtube video under closed captioning) you could see La Zarra struggling with love and hurting herself, I don’t really see that vibe here. Another critique is how small the picture is, try to see if you could get a bigger version of the picture but I had to zoom in to see the details of the photo, overall I’m a bit disappointed over this. I'm sorry.

Simon - I see the connection here for Bridges, it’s nothing super strong though, I really want to challenge you into doing something more because from all the images I’ve seen from you they’ve been very simple, and while simple isn’t bad, it seems you’re being outshined by a lot of people here, even if they are taking risks that don’t pay off. This photo isn’t bad, but I just really want to see more from you because I think you can bring a lot more to the table. It’s just a really safe photo and that’s all I can say about it.

Anja - I was really hoping someone would select Tattoo and you were the one who did it so I was really expecting a lot. Although this isn’t an exact copy to what Loreen was serving in her performance, I really can see the inspiration. Especially in your posing I can easily compare that to Loreen pushing on that giant panini press she had during her live performance. Also your emotions are really killer, the only thing I have here is I wish there was a lot more color in this photo because the shadows and the black and everything is making your face become barely there. Overall though this is a solid photo so good job!

Juan - I love the inspiration behind this photo, My Sister’s Crown is such a beautiful song about woman empowerment. I actually love your face and makeup here. I know it wasn’t your intention but I could see that face and makeup be put into the music video itself. Plus I love the overall empowerment that I see in your posing and just the confidence you are portraying here. The only complaint I had is I wish your outfit would be a little bit more wild besides the gloves and shoes, overall these are so close to becoming perfect, I think you did really well here Juan!

Tais - First thing I want to mention make sure to double check your links because I couldn’t access it, but luckily you sent me an alternative link, and Judge Taylor was able to verify it being the same. I could instantly see the inspiration you took comparing the two outfits from Mimicat and you’re dress here, I know you said you are expressing the meaning of the song in your face, but I’m a bit unsure if you are giving Mimicat has said it's more or so about waiting and descending into madness while waiting for her lover. I’m not sure if that translates in your face, but I think it does translate in your body, cause I could see you hunched over just looking out the window in this fabulous dress waiting. Overall a solid photo!

Liu - I think you started off with a good idea for I Wrote A Song, I love your facial expressions, and I love the makeup you have here, but similar to Doja’s critique I really wish this was a full body photo, or there was so element to really push this over the top because right now the golden heart and the bottom half of the photo feels very much like a cop-out, just the angle this was taken in feels very unflattering, and I don’t know it’s just feels like there should be something added to it to make it less messy. I see your inspiration, but I just think you missed the mark by going this route.

Rianne - Oh Rianne you really need to get better at posting challenges because I think honestly you have been in the running to win this one if you posted on time. This is a really amazing photo, and I love your connection to Due Vite through the music video. I had to go back to the music video just to make sure, and I could honestly see you being a part of the music video which is really amazing. It’s a really good photo, my only critique is I wish I saw more of your front so I could see more of your face but overall this was something different I haven’t seen from you so good job.

Vanessa - I mean… At least you posted something, but I’m going to be honest, you didn’t read the prompt fully. I asked for an explanation behind your choice, and I see no connection to Stay at all with this photo. Nothing behind the meaning, nothing behind the performance or video, nothing at all you just posted a photo of you by the water in a swimming attire which has nothing to do with Stay. If you went with something like Solo I would have understood but you didn’t… I’m really disappointed. I'm sorry.
356 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
356 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
I am here to announce the challenge winner.
356 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
The winner of this challenge will be given the chance to pick everyone's theme, "who's getting what" advantage, in the upcoming photoshoot.
356 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
In no particular order, here are Judge Reece's Top 3:

- Jackson Wang
- Kim Taehyung
- Tais Araujo
356 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
Different at all with our last week's Top 3...
356 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
One of you is about to get the advantage this week, and it is you...
356 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
356 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
V (TAEHYUNG)!
356 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
Congratulations V for your challenge win. You will be playing a huge role in our photoshoot this week.
356 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
That said, here's where you all stand...
356 days 14 hours ago
Minie
Omg yay

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!