This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM17 - Challenge & Photoshoot (5)

Topic » #NTM17 - Challenge &..

1145 days 4 hours ago
Neme91
Lucien: literally the point of the challenge was to portray yourself as if you were in the video. So “ooh sorry i didnt type something about a message about getting peaches in georgia”
1145 days 4 hours ago
Rubes
~ Judge Ajak’s Comments ~

Taylor Swift: This is a fierce shot and you look stunning! My one wish would be that it was full body shot as I feel like this shot could look amazing full body! But I definitely get that beach vibe.

Marie Avgeropoulos: This isn’t bad per say because you are absolutely right, this would be seen in Ariana’s music video, however, I’m just not a fan of the pose at all! I think the suit is nice and you could’ve showed it off much better.

Milla Jovovich: I love this shot, I think it’s very good, however, with Say So I feel it doesn’t fit? I don’t see the unbothered part of your explanation when I first see this and am finding it hard to see where you fit in this music video. Other than that, I like the shot itself.

Mia Goth: Wow! Absolutely stunning! This is my favourite shot so far and (probably) my favourite shot from you all season! This is just so enchanting and beautiful. You look so innocent yet mystical and this was just a strong week for you Mia!

Nam JooHyuk: This is totally giving me Blinding Lights vibes! Love the suit and lighting in this shot but I think the writing at the bottom really takes away from this shot even though I try not to focus on it! I love the reflection of the mirror and your facial expression here though.

Lupita Nyong’o: I’m 50/50. I see where you were going with this and know exactly which scenes you were talking about in the video but I can’t help but feel left wanting more! Especially after last week I feel this is a step back but it’s still not worst case scenario.

Dua Lipa: I actually quite like the background in this shot and it’s because I can absolutely see it matches the aesthetic of Driver’s License! The shot overall isn’t my favourite but for this theme you nailed it!

Bae Suzy: I really love your explanation here and it matches in with both your shot and the music video to the song! I think you did a great job with that, I’m just not convinced with the shot itself, the cropping is kinda weird but I can look past that since you did a good job connecting the two.

Lucien Laviscount: I still am yet to form a full opinion on this shot lol. I agree with both Judge Garrett and Judge Jerard, I think this is one of your better shots to date as it fits in with the music video but I’m still not blown away or love it. I think you did a good job.

Violet Chachki: Of course I expected you to choose WAP Violet because you are the ultimate Hoe! No but seriously this outfit is actually gorgeous and I can totally see you being one of the girls featured in the video towards the end! I wouldn’t have it any other way Violet, good job.

Lee Sun-mi: You know what. I see it! But it’s kind of a broad connection. I think the vibe is there I just wish you did explain it a little more so that I could fully understand and be in the fantasy with you! I love this shot on its own though.

Avan Jogia: Avan man you just keep getting better and better! At first I thought you’d keep playing it safe and submit simple shots but I did not expect you to come out the gates these past few weeks with great shots. I 100% see the connection and I think you again stepped it up. Great job!

~ My Top 3 In No Particular Order ~

- Mia Goth
- Avan Jogia
- Violet Chachki
1145 days 2 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
1145 days 2 hours ago
Jerard
We will begin in a few minutes. I'll just mail people. Thank you!
1145 days 2 hours ago
smallchild99
*Lupita shows up wearing all black because this might be it for her*
*She is dressed to impress and well as being dressed because she's depressed*
1145 days 2 hours ago
nateclove
*Mia shows up as well and squeezes Lupita's shoulder*
1145 days 2 hours ago
SeongWoo
*JooHyuk shows up wearing an all white*
- Good morning judges and friends!
1145 days 2 hours ago
tswiftlover13
*Taylor shows up for panel more nervous than ever*
1145 days 2 hours ago
Jerard
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PANEL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1145 days 2 hours ago
Jerard
If you are here, do not hesitate to join in.
1145 days 2 hours ago
Jerard
The scores that you will get is based on:

CHALLENGE SCORE (10%) + JUDGES SCORE (from highest to lowest) (40%) + ADDITIONAL POINTS (if any; deduction points will apply as well) = TOTAL (50%)
1145 days 2 hours ago
Jerard
I found this week very interesting, a few models surprised me this week, some models who had been sitting at the back decided to stand and just perform, while some of those standing at front decided to take down their level this week.
1145 days 2 hours ago
Jerard
In this competition, you cannot stay complacent.
1145 days 2 hours ago
smallchild99
*Lupita knows she is in the later category :(*
1145 days 2 hours ago
Jerard
Judge Lenox didn't submit her scores. So the last score you'll get is the average of the three judges' scores.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!