This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM17 - Camp Whiteboard

Topic » #NTM17 - Camp Whiteboard

1125 days 18 hours ago
SennaRichards
Hello! I will join Lupita in room 2, can't pass up that view 馃槉
1125 days 18 hours ago
SharonMaItems
Suzy:

*She sees Sunmi leaving and Marie joining the camp. She hugs Sunmi and says her goodbyes, and welcomes Marie.*

"Welcome to Camp Whiteboard, Marie!"

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/63/5b/27/635b2781f0e5e4c1f0c7e932163357ca.gif
1125 days 17 hours ago
SharonMaItems
Suzy | CF

"I got one vote during this week's house swap, which sucks.. but it also just makes me want to work even harder to prove to my team that I am not the weakest one and that I am willing to work hard."

https://i.gifer.com/Ru6N.gif
1125 days 14 hours ago
smallchild99
Lupita

CF: I'm very confused as to the votes for this week... The person we lost due to this swap was definitely not our weakest one. A lot of our strong models did receive stray votes as well.
1125 days 3 hours ago
stuartlittle16
Kim Taehyung

*nervously walks into kitchen and makes himself a snack*

CF: Im a bit nervous about this challenge. Im not feeling confident with this one but hoping that the judges like it. I have so much more to show and can't wait to show them my potential. Also I really love this team right now. Surprised that Sunmi was the one that ended up leaving. I'd happily tell anyone who asks who I voted for since my decision was based on the photos submitted for the previous challenge.
1124 days 16 hours ago
smallchild99
Lupita: Would anyone like to volunteer for showing up as a representative tomorrow? I would volunteer but I'm not sure if I'll make it. I'll be a last resort if we need someone though.
1124 days 15 hours ago
humanwebjet1
*Milla pops up out of nowhere to join in on the group discussion*

Milla: Hey everyone, I'm 100% available to be here at that time!
1124 days 14 hours ago
SharonMaItems
Suzy:

"Hey team.. I will not be available tomorrow so if it's possible I'd love if someone else could attend!"
1124 days 14 hours ago
Ajathekween
Violet:

I can do it
1124 days 14 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Milla: Is everyone good with me and Violet doing it? Or are there others who would like to do it too?
1124 days 12 hours ago
smallchild99
Lupita: I'm fine with that. Thank you two so much for volunteering! You guys are awesome!
1124 days 12 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Milla: Awesome!!! Can't wait to represent.
1124 days 10 hours ago
SeongWoo
I agree
1124 days 7 hours ago
SennaRichards
Marie: I don't know that I will be on, we have family in town this weekend for Easter. I will try to check in though
1123 days 23 hours ago
nikw98
*Lenox pops in again*
Weekly hello! Just came by to remind you to not let bad critiques get to you! You were all chosen to be here for a reason! Prove us wrong and start the next week with a clean slate. If you want to win, your competition can not be your priority. You always need to be focused on you in this competition. Otherwise you'll be the next Dinara. (Check the charts of cycle 11 for that reference ;) ) You always have to remained focused on how well you do in a challenge and photoshoot. If someone on your team is dragging you down in any type of way that is out of your control, talk to them. Boost them up! Positive reinforcement goes a lot longer of a way than negative. And if that doesn't work, then bitch about them in the house. *laughs* It's what i did.

And one last thing, never underestimate an underdog. Once again, look at Dinara. *chuckles* Bye beautiful boys and girls! xoxo

*leaves*

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!