This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM16 - Challenge & Photoshoot (7)

Topic » #NTM16 - Challenge &..

1389 days 9 hours ago
wileycoyote
In general nobody knocked it out of the park but i can see a lot of strength in most of you even some who didnt get the score this time
Keep fighting ^_^
1389 days 9 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Not arguing at all about this, but I felt like eevee's character was simple since it's just a normal type Pokemon, it's isn't like a fire, water or electric type that u could make it wowable.
1389 days 9 hours ago
Rubes
It all depends on if your model has shots for that theme @humanwebjet1 so you can’t really say that’s an excuse because I would have been able to find a shot that fits no matter what is set. It’s just the luck of the draw unfortunately
1389 days 9 hours ago
Rubes
Thank you for your comment Marlon <3
1389 days 9 hours ago
humanwebjet1
I wasn’t directing that at anyone at all, I just said that eevee is a normal-type Pokemon so it doesn’t have any characteristics that stand out other than it’s playful character. It’s not about not having shots, I’ve watched Pokémon so I wouldn’t make the mistake of making it like earth based since that’s not it powers.

Saying that a Pokémon is simple was not an excuse, it’s not like I’m asking for a higher score. I’m just saying my own opinion.
1389 days 8 hours ago
Neme91
Idk how you expect an expression to not be “boring” i mean what do you want me to do open my mouth?
1389 days 8 hours ago
Neme91
*laughs*
1389 days 8 hours ago
spinfur
You can tell i was posted my challenge on mobile because I accidentally typed Jolteon and not Vaporeon in a sentence oops XD
1389 days 8 hours ago
wileycoyote
Boring and bored are different words
1388 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
Photoshoot #7

"Fight"

Put on your gears, it's time to fight!

Hello guys, welcome to your photoshoot this week. I am here with a very interesting shoot for everyone. Your main goal for this week's shoot is to let us be aware of what you are fighting for, what do you support in, what are you against of. This generation longs to fight for something.

This year isn't finished yet, but it definitely had been pretty eventful, and mostly it wasn't good. Through social injustices, unfair and biased decisions, lack of support we definitely had a lot to fight for. Fighting for equal rights, LGBTQ+ rights, cultural representations, etc. are also some of the examples.

I believe this will be an experience for a shoot. You have 24 hours to do the photoshoot, goodluck! x
1387 days 21 hours ago
bambinoswag
Just to give you all some other ideas for the photoshoot besides the ones that Jerard mentioned:

[Fighting For]
- Access to a free and adequate public education (whether K-12 or uni)
- Reducing homelessness / providing universal housing to all
- Cost-effective and transparent healthcare
1387 days 19 hours ago
Neme91
Jacob Morton - Fight

So this might be the most riskiest photo I post but this is definitely a very hard challenge especially for me. But at the same time it’s a very thought provoking challenge and as a model we do have to go out of boundaries to relay a message in our photos. So the cause i’m fighting for you wouldn't instantly get it off first look because the first thing you’re gonna notice is how you feel. And the way you immediately feel when you look at this photo is what the campaign and fight is against.

Self Harm especially amongst the youth and those with mental health issues that are continuously neglected are at very high rate here in America. We should not neglect metal health awareness and take the initiative because it should never get to the point of self harm. There are ALWAYS signs, PAY ATTENTION.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m90wnlCpTJ1rot528o1_500.jpg
1387 days 19 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Ming Xi- The Perfect Face

http://www.beautyscene.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Marcus-Ohlsson-by-Vogue-China-April-2014-3.jpg

Why does beauty have to be painful?

This has been an ongoing issue in this generation and the past, but I feel like there's been progress against this stupid notion. However, it is still not enough because we're still not comfortable showing our true faces or bodies without editing them in photos or resulting to surgeries. Formulas have been created in order to calculate the perfect face based on symmetry, so if your face is not symmetrical u're not considered beautiful.

In this photo, I'm trying to show that no matter how much pain I am feeling that I'm still able to keep a straight face and live on with my life. But that is not OKAY AT ALL! Beauty should not be painful, we do not have to look a certain way.
1387 days 17 hours ago
tswiftlover13
*Naty*

Photoshoot #7
“Fight”

Something I am most passionate about is standing up against animal cruelty most specifically the wildlife in Zoo’s & being kept as personal pets in homes.  All across the world there are more than 600,000 birds and mammals kept in the world's zoos. And not just that Tigers are being sold then bred and kept in cages all over the world for money and it is disgusting. If I could stop this insanity I would give up my entire being to do so.

In my shot for this challenging photoshoot I am out in the wild but also locked in a cage I daydream of one day being able to permanently feel the sun on my skin, Drink water from the rivers, feel the wind beneath my wings.. All I want to do is get out and be free like god had imagined for all of his animals to be. Please…. Just let me go!!
Shot: https://imgur.com/GSmI6J4
1387 days 16 hours ago
kaylee21
Aline Weber - Homelessness

https://blog.nextmanagement.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/4-ALINE_WEBER_VOGUE_BRAZIL_SEPTEMBER_2014_GIAMPAOLO_SGURA-4.jpg

Something i've always been hardcore passionate about is homelessness & how it really effects people. I've always been someone who pushes on more jobs, jobs giving homeless people a chance, etc. This photo represents the social factors of what it's like to be homeless, to hopefully raise awareness for people to be a little nicer to the next homeless person they come across, weather it's giving them a couple of bucks, or buying them a burger or anything you could do to help them not suffer as much. Homeless people have to deal with poverty, lack of affordable housing, uncertain physical and mental health, addictions, and community and family breakdown. This shot is me in a diner, portraying a homeless, broke, drug addicted homeless woman who is suffering probably from lack of motivation and mental illness & would rather spend the little bit of money she's given from strangers on cigarettes and drugs instead of food & the important things.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!