This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM16 - Challenge & Photoshoot (6)

Topic » #NTM16 - Challenge &..

1388 days 17 hours ago
humanwebjet1
*waves at Lizzo*

Ming: Thank you!
1388 days 17 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Naty: Thank you Lizzo <33
1388 days 17 hours ago
Jerard
Photoshoot #6

"TV Series Trends"

Hello guys for today's photoshoot you are going to be given 10 popular TV shows in the recent years, something our Guest Judge Lizzo is familiar with, as she won the best photo for that certain week on Cycle 14, Art of Redemption.

Now, once you have your chosen TV series from the list below, you'll be working now with the characters. You have to pick a certain character, which should only be a main character of the show, in their most recent season. You'll be now adapting their characteristics, personality, how they are portrayed to give us a photo. Explanation is highly necessary.

You will have 24 hours to do the shoot. Below are the list of TV series, thank you and goodluck!

NOTE FOR THE CHALLENGE WINNERS:

Joan, as you have won this week's challenge, you are allowed to post TWO PHOTOS for this week's photoshoot.

For the challenge winners LAST WEEK: Jacob, Joan, Xi, you are going to have a free choice of the TV series you want: either it be, (1) not on the list, or (2) taken already by somebody.
1388 days 17 hours ago
Jerard
TV Series Trends:

- 13 Reasons Why
- Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
- Elite
- Glow
- Lucifer
- Money Heist
- The Crown
- The Haunting of Hill House
- The Umbrella Academy
- You
1388 days 16 hours ago
kaylee21
Aline Weber - Money Heist

https://imgur.com/0uICFIx

Here's my take on money heist. I've never really seen the show before, but i feel as if the picture shows the general gist of what the show is about.
1388 days 16 hours ago
tswiftlover13
*Naty*

Photoshoot #6

"Tv Series Trends"

~The Umbrella Academy~

I have personally never seen any of these shows.
I know from watching the Trailer that it is about Superheroes.
I did more research for my connection with a main character and decided to take a risk and connect with a male character I chose Number 5 aka “The Boy”
who can teleport through time and space. He still has the form of a boy, thanks to getting stuck in the future for many years and then escaping back to the present.
Now obviously I am not a boy but I am serving you my masculine side.
In this shot I am giving you my interpretation of teleporting through time & space. <33
https://imgur.com/XWVAtSq
1388 days 15 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Ming Xi- Tv show: Star, Character: Star Davis.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/b972649ef537d7393ba7a5acfccaa8a2/tumblr_nyafzq6Ptj1u154m0o1_500.png

(Just want to say me personally this is my favourite challenge looool!! Like I have nothing to do other than binge watch showssss especially during these times, the walking dead and prison break should have been up there :( )

I feel like Star is such a relatable show mainly to struggling artists or people who have to work hard because of their socio-economic status.
This show had 3 seasons (sadly got cancelled) and through all of them even the recent one, Star Davis was able to remain as the main character due to her explosive and confident character. She lost her mother to drug abuse so her and her sister were separated and put into foster care. After all the dangerous and violent situations she went through in life she was able to remain strong, be at the centre of the attention as she oozes sex appeal and no one could take their eyes off of her when the spotlight was on her.

In this shot I'm oozing and bringing sex appeal with this red-like color scheme which is also a passion affiliated color. I'm keeping by body language confident and when I want something I go for it!
1388 days 15 hours ago
Rubes
Ajak Deng Photoshoot

Lucifer

https://images.squarespace-cdn.com/content/v1/55f45174e4b0fb5d95b07f39/1442112074246-MRVCTDWCVGNC2O8JM8R7/ke17ZwdGBToddI8pDm48kPEC1fG9Jk0pXvgYhyrd5Y97gQa3H78H3Y0txjaiv_0fDoOvxcdMmMKkDsyUqMSsMWxHk725yiiHCCLfrh8O1z5QHyNOqBUUEtDDsRWrJLTmb-fA82zaRhWGg5BmJUXFJhZUpUN8IGzjWYmUFC_fjXpNgCRod0bWK6dIaIY91WYs/steven-kleinwarrior-stance-w-mag-march-14-009.jpg?format=1000w

I feel like this photo represents Lucifer because Lucifer is all about this demon that returns from hell to reside in Los Angeles and runs a club. He soon gets involved with the local police and assists them in solving tricky criminal cases. He has this “demon form” which he can turn into I believe. Here is an example of his demon form and his human form!

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a9/fe/ec/a9feecf9d088b46473cabcc493c6e382.jpg

I decided that I wanted to present both sides of Lucifer through one photo! While showing you Lucifer I’m showing you Ajak and of course FASHION!
1388 days 15 hours ago
Neme91
Jacob Morton - Elite

I am taking on the TV series which is a dear to me Elite and the character that I’m portraying in a way is a mix between Cayatana and Samuel. In a way everyone in Elite is quite similar and i’ll explain why.

The best way to describe Elite is that its a show about a bunch of rich kids living a wealthy life and 3 poor villagers having to attend their school do to an accident that the wealthy cause on the villagers own school. Samuel is one of those villagers who got a scholarship to attend the school. Cayatana came in season two and when introduced she also came in as if she was a wealthy student BUT was revealed she actually was another poor villager who got the next sets of scholarships to attend the school which she wanted nobody to know about.

NOW the assignment clearly said to represent the characters in their most recent seasons so I felt best to give you a rundown (spoiler alert) on season 3.

The students enter their last semester at Las Encinas. In a flash-forward plot, the students are interviewed about Polo's death during their graduation party. Polo and Cayetana are left as outcasts by their peers, with the exception of Valerio. Samuel and Guzman continue their plot to bring justice for Polo's crimes. Lu and Nadia compete for a scholarship to Columbia University, leading the two to form a mutual friendship. Ander is diagnosed with leukaemia and begins chemotherapy, causing friction between him and his loved ones. On the night of their graduation, in a drunken stupor, Lu accidentally stabs Polo, who stumbles and falls to his death. Samuel, Guzmán, Ander, Omar, Nadia, Carla, Valerio, Rebeka and Cayetana agree to cover up the murder. Unable to find a suspect, Polo's death is eventually ruled as a suicide and his parents tell the police he confessed to Marina's murder. Two months later, Samuel, Guzman, Ander and Rebeka return to repeat their final year with Omar, who has enrolled as a full-time student.

So with that out the way my photo I believe represents Cayetana AND Samuel perfect because in a way even though Samuel (pronounced Sam-well) will deny this. They both wanted to fit in at Las Encinas. Cayetana went to the greatest lengths to mimic what it’s like to live a wealthy life, going a little too far which ultimately exposed her and she continued this act in season 3, wanting to belong oh so desperately with the wealthy. Samuel is the same because he acts like he’s forced to go to this school yet he takes part in as much of the action that all the wealthy kids do before him and as season 3 approaches you’d honestly forget that Samuel isn’t “like” them because he could really fool you.

Another thing to point out is that they both have so much inside tension. That’s just ready to burst. They hate the life they have to live behind the mask they so unknowingly wear to fit into the world of Las Encinas but like I said that’s literally almost the entire cast of Elite.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/1961bf39260c6650e1094e7eb65dcbe3/tumblr_p26a02bDgh1rot528o1_1280.jpg
1388 days 15 hours ago
RainbowKing
Joan Smalls || You

https://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/fbad85757cd193d7760e45e947f6b6f3

You can run, but you can't hide. Joan Smalls will find you. "You" depicts a man by the name of Joe Goldberg who meets a woman and falls in love with her. Not only does he fall in love with her, but he becomes obsessed with her as well. Joe then starts to stalk her and removes anyone of anything that comes in the the way of their budding romance.

In this photo, Joan looks like she is on a Joe Goldberg mission. Not only does this depict who Joe Goldberg is, but it is also super high fashion. She is giving face. She is giving beauty. She is giving everything!!
1388 days 13 hours ago
spinfur
==Caroline Tretini==

https://starwiki.org/photos/women-caroline-trentini/002-women-caroline-trentini-starwiki.org.jpg

The show I'm most familiar with is 13 Reasons Why, and although it has mixed reviews, the main character truly is Clay, someone who goes through struggle after struggle, and was accused of murder, having his his friend commit suicide, and just overall trying to bring justice to Hannah's unfortunate end.

Now its hard to portray all the emotions Clay went through in this show but most of these emotions are dark, and hard to get through, it feels you are lost into a forest going through these stages of grieve, and all this stress that Clay must have been going through so I decided to show the struggle of being lost into this see of darkness, hanging onto the nearest thing I can grab just looking out there for some sort of hope.
1388 days 1 hour ago
coolKat
Fernanda Ly- Chilling Adventures of Sabrina

I chose this show because this follows a gothic tone and I wanted to have a redemption from the challenge, as well as the fact this show follows magic/fantastical things which Is right up my alley. This show also has a cult- which follows the whole gothic/dark tones as well. It also has a really good main character with Sabrina.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ce/5d/39/ce5d39ed076e2b4870167451a2e9989e.jpg

Sabrina is not your average girl. She tries to act normal during her school life and to the people she knows that don’t know about her secret. The season 3 cover for this show, showcases the battle between normalcy and being a witch. ‘Cheerleader by Day..’ assuming the rest is Witch by night.

With this shot I wanted to have a dark undertone to the atmosphere as the adventures Sabrina endures are dark and mostly have to deal with people who are against her. The clothes embody the normalcy Sabrina tries to convey. And the look I’m giving to me shows off something along the lines of secrecy basically hiding something about myself in my brain, like that feeling you know something but can’t say it basically.

I hope you guys judging this can see what I am trying to portray with this shot and i hope my vision gets across
1388 days ago
turkeylover
▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Jason Anthony █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

For this week’s photoshoot, I chose to do “The Haunting Of Hill House”. I was inspired by one of the main characters in the show, Steven Crain. Steven is a famous author who wrote about his family’s experience in the hill house. I wanted to take his wardrobe and give it a high fashion twist. I also matched the eerie vibe of the show with my facial expression.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/42/a3/00/42a300727de35654142cf57b0ad76e4c.jpg

(Reference photo for inspiration: https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/14289898_f520.jpg [ the inspiration is the older guy btw])
1387 days 22 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
robbie beeser
TV series trends -- glow

https://malecelebnews.com/wp-content/images/2012/03/Robbie-Beeser-at-Elite-Toronto-07.jpg

glow is a netflix show that follows the personal and professional wrestling lives of the fictional show's numerous female cast. being set in the 1980s, naturally it has a very neon aesthetic, which is common of shows that are set in the 1980s. so, not only to represent the tv show trends but the fashion trends recurring in this show, i decided to pay homage to glow's aesthetic by rocking this neon look! ♡
1387 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!