This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM16 - Challenge & Photoshoot (3)

Topic » #NTM16 - Challenge &..

1413 days 22 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Wait what, I was the worst?!
1413 days 22 hours ago
humanwebjet1
How鈥檚 a black beach not nature tho?
1413 days 22 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Whatevs
1413 days 22 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Then magically I鈥檒l get a low Photoshoot bye bye Xi, it鈥檚 okay I鈥檒l save u guys the trouble.
1413 days 21 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Congrats Joan 馃憦
1413 days 21 hours ago
Rubes
Congrats Joan! Thank you for Top 4 Garrett <3
1413 days 20 hours ago
kaylee21
Congrats Joan!! *Claps for her and smiles*
1413 days 17 hours ago
RainbowKing
Omg thank you! I鈥檓 so happy!
1413 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
Photoshoot will be posted in a few minutes.
1413 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
Photoshoot #3

"Mythical Creatures"

Hello guys, today we are going to the fantasy world with this photoshoot. As for this week's photoshoot we are talking about mythical creatures: can be described as a creature thought not to exist, and possibly posses mystical and or magical powers. A mythical creature is not to be confused with a cryptid, which is an animal that is a bit different.

So yeah, what you are to be doing is to pick, in a first come first serve basis a mythical creature that will be posted below, and do your best ability to portray them. You must remember that you don't need to look like an exact replica, you just need to be smart on how you'll do the portrayal - background check, skills/abilities, appearance etc.

An explanation is highly needed, 24 hours for the shoot make sure not to post late. Again, the mythical creatures will be posted below, first come first serve. Goodluck! x
1413 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
Mythical Creatures:

- Banshee
- Cyclops
- Dragon
- Leprechaun
- Mermaid
- Nephilim
- Nymph
- Phoenix
- Seelie
- Succubus
- Unicorn
- Vampire
- Wendigo
- Werewolf
- Zombie
1413 days 12 hours ago
Neme91
I love how i just came on at the right time
1413 days 11 hours ago
Neme91
Jacob Morton as The Cyclops

So I know and love everything there is about mythology and I wanted to take a nice approach of my favorite versions of mythology. Making mythology more modern and in the 21st century. Now a cyclops is a member of a race of savage one-eyed giants. They tend to be very strong and keep to their own pace. Now in the mythology realm there is a such thing called as The Mist which helps hide mythological and supernatural events from a mere mortal eye. That comes into major play when it comes to being born a cyclops and having to actually socialize with this society. I have to hide that giant eye in the sky Smack dead in my face. Magic glasses given to me by my good demigod friends helps with that problem.

In this photo I went into portraying a cyclops thats trying to not necessarily cause much attention to themselves. Cyclops do not run in packs and are usually isolated so with this photo its more of a laid back type of vibe im attributing that makes it feel more modern. If you were to come across a cyclops in modern time you would not be seeing his one eye.

https://www.thefashionisto.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/jacob-morton-0010.jpg
1413 days 11 hours ago
Tommy123
Ariadna Gutierrez - Vampire

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/fe/80/b1/fe80b18ae9fa84850040f9416cbb81e7.png

I chose Vampire because I heard that Vampires can lure people towards them so they can bite them. So I chose this pic because it will lure you in
1413 days 11 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Ming Xi- Mermaid

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-2_5xH6_gHUw/TbJJ8kd5HBI/AAAAAAAATQc/Nhd6lQ09aZ4/s1600/Ming%2BXi%2B-%2BVogue%2BChina%2BMay%2B2011%2B-%2B2.jpg

When I saw this list my eyes went immediately towards... mermaid. They are water-bound beings with unimaginable beauty and immense freedom. In this photoshoot I am channeling beauty because they bring exhilarating beauty, free-spirited and adventurous. I decided to pick this outfit because of how freeing it is since mermaids are naturally known to roam anywhereee! Also, a yacht or boat might have seen more of me but who cares LOL.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!