This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM16 - Challenge & Photoshoot (1)

Topic » #NTM16 - Challenge &..

1430 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
CHALLENGE SCORES:

Aline - 9.5
Ajak - 9.4
Cheyenne - 9.4
Victor - 9.3
Jason - 9.0
Caroline - 8.6
Robbie - 8.6
Jacob - 8.5
Naty - 8.5
Bright - 8.4
Lera - 8.4
Xi - 8.0
Fernanda - 7.6
Joan - 7.3
Ariadna - 7.2
Francis - 7.1
1430 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
Congratulations for your first challenge, photoshoot will be posted tonight 7 PM EST :)
1430 days 1 hour ago
kaylee21
*Gasps & screams in happiness*

Oh my gosh! Really?! Thank you judges so much! <3 *Blows a kiss to them all*
1429 days 23 hours ago
Rubes
*claps for Aline*

Good job girl!!!
1429 days 23 hours ago
kaylee21
*Smiles at Ajak*

Thanks girl! <3
1429 days 23 hours ago
humanwebjet1
*cheers*

Ming: Awesomee! U deserved it Alineee. *smiles*
1429 days 16 hours ago
tswiftlover13
*claps for Aline* ❤❤❤ congrats!!!!!
1429 days 16 hours ago
chris2pei
Grats Aline!
1429 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
Now time for your photoshoot.
1429 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
Photoshoot #1

"Diversity"

Since week one is always a season themed based photoshoot, and for the cycle it's "Continental Drift", we are talking about the country you are representing. For your first photoshoot for the season, we are to learn what your country is made of.

Each of you were divided onto 6 different regions each representing a different country, it's time to showcase them. Show us in your photo what your country is made of? culture? tradition? beliefs? etc. The country you will represent is based on where you were born of (and would be listed below).

This photoshoot is very important because two of you will be packing your bags already. 24 hours for the photoshoot, you cannot afford to be late. Goodluck!
1429 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
COUNTRIES:

Ajak - South Sudan
Aline - Brazil
Ariadna - Colombia
Bright - Thailand
Caroline - Brazil
Cheyenne - England
Fernanda - Australia
Francis - New Zealand
Jacob - United States
Jason - South Africa
Joan - Puerto Rico
Lera - Russia
Naty - Ukraine
Robbie - Canada
Victor - Nigeria
Xi - China
1429 days 13 hours ago
Tommy123
Ariadna Gutierrez

https://www.maxim.com/.image/c_fit%2Ccs_srgb%2Cfl_progressive%2Cq_auto:good%2Cw_1022/MTU4ODY0NzcyMjk1Njk4MjEz/6f1a7113.jpg

Colombia is known for a lot of things but the one thing it is known for is its beautiful beaches. Colombia has some beautiful beaches like Playas de Palomino, Capurgana, La Miel, and many more. I love going to those beaches so I can relax, take a swim, and looking at the view
1429 days 13 hours ago
nhl8765554321
Lera Abramova https://www.fashionmodeldirectory.com/models/lera_abramova/showphoto/417508/ russia is nown for its long winters and it looks butifule in Russia from thee photos in the winter time there.
1429 days 13 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Omg YUSSS!! So pumped ❤❤
1429 days 13 hours ago
Neme91
Jacob Morton

http://www.bananasmodels.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Jacob-Morton-Schon-magazine-Greg-Swales-2.jpg

I am representing the United States and there is one thing we can all agree on. United States is a shit country and it only goes downhill. United States is known for their constant rate of obesity that is amongst their citizens. Another thing that America is known for is their constant rising rate of alcohol consumption. We drink a lot while sitting around on a couch watching sports on the television. That is exactly what I’m representing in this photo. Nothing wrong with the United States were fucked up but it’s where I’m from and I can’t change it. We are not the best country and we continue to deplete as years go on. I think I bring my inner American out in this photo. Instead of the superficial patriotical person here’s a real depiction of a American tired of their life. Hope you enjoy!

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!