This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM16 - Challenge & Photoshoot (1)

Topic » #NTM16 - Challenge &..

1430 days 17 hours ago
Jerard
Submission/s below this are considered LATE SUBMISSION.
1430 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
Results will be posted tomorrow morning.
1430 days 12 hours ago
RainbowKing
Joan Smalls

https://i.imgur.com/ii425Ay.jpg

I am serving "just woke up realness!" Little to no makeup and looking as bare as you can get!

(I tried posting and the page didn't load. I have proof of that)
1430 days 10 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
1430 days 9 hours ago
nikw98
Hello all! Lenox here!
I have received the proof that Joan talked about and she DID attempt to send her shot. Even messaging me for help on how to submit. With that being said, the panel, as a whole, have decided that the late penalty given will not be enforced on Joan, as she has provided proof of submitting within the 24 hour period. That is all! I’m super excited for your photo shoot and I’m very impressed by the shots given for this challenge! Good luck all!
1430 days 9 hours ago
tswiftlover13
That is awesome for Joan!! <33
Gl everyone!!
1430 days 5 hours ago
chris2pei
Gl everyone ❤️
1430 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
COMMENTS:

Hi guys I won't go on to full details about my comments for your challenge this week, because this is one instance of a hit or miss type of challenge. Instead I will be doing a summarized comment on who I think gave us that BARE beauty, those who did good and unfortunately those who did not so good. I will also be tackling minor issues for some.

BARE IT ALL:

CHEYENNE, you absolutely showcased that bare beauty perfectly, you have a very very beautiful skin and you are owning it.
VICTOR and AJAK,  I definitely love the rawness of your shot, it feels very real, authentic and pure.
ROBBIE, JACOB and CAROLINE, you guys both stare right through our souls and managed to provide us a very good photo.
ALINE, WOW Aline, yes that's a really really beautiful shot. The purity, innocence is oozing in this shot of yours.
NATY, I believe you bare it out, that bone structure was just really really stunning.
JASON, you may have not stared directly at us, BUT YOU DEFINITELY DID THE STARE! This is a good shot.
BRIGHT, you absolutely have one of the most angelic face I've ever seen, your face speaks just very down to earth, soft and just kind so it did helped you with this challenge.

GOOD:

XI, there were a few makeups but I am fine with that you absolutely looks stunning. However, the all whites didn't do you good because somehow you just fade in to the background.
FERNANDA, I personally think there was a lot going on which somehow did not focus on your face.
ARIADNA and FRANCIS, both of you look really beautiful but it doesn't speak to me much and the quality of the photo are not on its best as well.
LERA, while I did ask for bare shot, I actually was expecting more than this. It felt more of a "castings" photo, but you are casted already so you have to bring it.
JOAN, I am 50/50 with your shot to be honest, somehow your hair definitely outshined you so it somehow wasn't about your face at all.

It's just your first challenge but overall I must say I am impressed!
1430 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
The winner of this challenge is going to be getting a huge prize. While the winner will still be participating in the photoshoot, he/she is not going to be up for elimination. Yes, which means the winner of this challenge is going to have a sure slot for Top 14.
1430 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
The models who might be getting this prize are:

- Ajak Deng
- Aline Weber
- Cheyenne Maya-Carty
1430 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
But only one is bound to win the challenge, and that model is....
1430 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
1430 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
ALINE!
1430 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
Congratulations to everyone, especially Aline for you are granted a slot to our Top 14, you may now take a breath, Aline, you still have to do the photoshoot though and I still hope you'll try to impress us even though you are not in danger for elimination.
1430 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
And here's where you all stands....

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!