This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM14 - Challenge & Photoshoot (5)

Topic » #NTM14 - Challenge &..

1578 days 2 hours ago
haycsclair
Just a reminder, Efren. I'm going to give you deduction for being late.
1578 days 2 hours ago
Jerard
Comments:

Lizzo - I think the photo was really good, but yeah challenges are supposed to be hard, it should test your strategy with regards to time constraints, limitations of your photo, etc. With that, I love the idea behind the shoot, it's very royal, grand.

Luka - Sex Education is one of the shows I've been bingewatching currently because they just released a second season. Now, you pick the main character Otis, which I feel like you quite got it and quite not. I don't like the quality of the image as well.

Jon - Although popular, I haven't really gotten into watching Stranger Things, and based actually on spoilers, I think you kinda got that trapped thing you are reaching on and actually made it more modelesque.

Miles - The fact that you did not chose a particular main character which was stated disappointed me. With your shot however, I think you kind of overdid what you're doing, but I fully grasped the concept of poor and rich inside of you.

Bella - I as well did not watch this another popular show, but yes with social medias it wasn't really that hard to know the story because there are spoilers everywhere. Now, looking at it, it was good but I felt like it was too safe.

Laith - You did not follow the rule as well. You captured the story as a whole but did not focus on a main character. Looking at your photo, for me it felt really flat, I don't know if that will even pass a Week one photoshoot. You can do better.

Jhona - This is really good! You is currently my most favorite series at the moment, I bingewatch it as well once the second season was out. Your photo translates a mysterious stalker, which was really Joe was about and you made Joe a fashion icon Real quick without actually going far with his choice of clothing.

Coco - Well you didn't even bother to make an explanation or at least give us a hint of who you will be portraying and honestly I did not care much about the photo.

Efren - I am really glad that you are still here standing, you almost left. Your shot was really amazing, you got that Alex Karev vibe really well. You've been unstoppable, but then again your worst enemy in this competition will be yourself. Don't let anyone bring you down.
1578 days 2 hours ago
Jerard
Sorry for another delay, panel will start in a minute.
1578 days 2 hours ago
Jerard
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PANEL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1578 days 2 hours ago
Jerard
If you are here, do not hesitate on participating.
1578 days 2 hours ago
Jerard
Welcome to the panel and in my hand are the results!
1578 days 2 hours ago
Jerard
The scores that you will get is based on:

CHALLENGE SCORE + JUDGES SCORE (highest to lowest) = TOTAL
1578 days 2 hours ago
nateclove
Here!
1578 days 2 hours ago
Jerard
I have 9 Models standing before me, but I only have 8 photos in my hands; and these photos represent the 8 of you that will still be in the running towards becoming the Next Top Model.
1578 days 2 hours ago
Jerard
Anyways, the last score you'll get of your photoshoot score is the average of My, Sui and Carly's score again.
1578 days 2 hours ago
Jerard
THE BEST PHOTO OF THE WEEK GOES TO.....
1578 days 2 hours ago
Rubes
Here and nervous!
1578 days 2 hours ago
Jerard
for giving us royalty....
1578 days 2 hours ago
Jerard
1578 days 2 hours ago
nateclove
Omg...

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!