This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM14 - Challenge & Photoshoot (5)

Topic » #NTM14 - Challenge &..

1567 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
Sorry Laith but I didn’t see you reserve Game Of Thrones before I posted! Are we allowed to reserve TV Shows as I thought it was a first come first serve as in whoever posts first @Jerard? Or can we reserve?
1567 days 5 hours ago
chris2pei
it's alright Rubes.
1567 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
@chris2pei I can change if you want me to!! I don’t mind.
1567 days 4 hours ago
nahuelaqua300
How many shows left?
1567 days 4 hours ago
chris2pei
@Rubes nah it's ok
1567 days 4 hours ago
chris2pei
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/03/09/21/32076C0B00000578-3484643-image-a-48_1457558725158.jpg

Laith will be doing Supernatural, i based this concept of the story in his outfit which is ready for a mission to eliminate monsters, demons and other supernatural entities that exist on Earth.
1567 days 3 hours ago
Russell11
https://i.mdel.net/i/db/2018/6/930853/930853-800w.jpg

I don’t know much about You, let alone about Joe, but what I do know is that he’s basically a guy who finds these girls, stalks them, tries to control their life and then kills them..........lol? But from the little that I have seen from the show, Joe does have a really innocent doe-eyed look, and he also dresses really simple (obviously he’s way different on the inside), so as far as outward appearances go I feel this fits him to a T.
1567 days 2 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
Money heist as modelling as one of the rich women/heaters

https://images.app.goo.gl/R1PysPv8LMPKeGST7
1566 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
Submission below this is late submission
1566 days 19 hours ago
nahuelaqua300
https://i.imgur.com/c6ZMAyn.png

(I'm sorry for coming up late, I got in trouble.)

I chose this picture, playing Alex Karev. I may be someone who's serious on the outside, but on the inside, I have a soft background. If you know me better, maybe you'll understand me better. Although I had a dark past...
1566 days 19 hours ago
nahuelaqua300
Series: Grey's Anatomy.
1566 days 18 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
1564 days 22 hours ago
carlyjordan14
- Bella Hadid (Rubes)
Honestly, this is a beautiful shot and I love the simple styling of it. It’s not the strongest connection to a character, and I think you could of said some other characters to make a better case.

- Coco Rocha (Tinkerbelll)
While the shot itself is good in styling and pose, I’ve never seen this show, so you didn’t do yourself justice by not making a connection.

- Efren Perdomo (nahuelaqua300)
Loving the styling and the connection you made with Alex. Overall, a very solid shot.

- Jhonattan Burjack (Russell11)
I’ve never seen the show either, but you did a good job making the connection. I love the styling and I can see how someone like that could get away with murder.

- Jon Kortajarena (tast519)
I love the creativity behind this shot. The vibe and look is very Stranger Things, and you also look great chained up.

- Laith Ashley (chris2pei)
Overall, a simple look for you and it’s good. The connection is good with the show and not bad as a whole.

- Lizzo Jefferson (nateclove)
Regardless of not seeing the show, you still did an amazing job with the shot this week! It’s so well done and I love the lighting and styling of the hair. It screams confidence, which is exactly what the Queen has.

- Luka Sabbat (spinfur)
With the explanation, this helps make the connection with the shot and character. It’s not a bad shot, but is lacking a bit.

- Miles McMillan (coolKat)
Overall not a bad job making those connections. The look is unique, but as a whole it’s not my favorite shot of yours.
1564 days 10 hours ago
haycsclair
RANKINGS:

Hi, models. Tonight I'm going to do something different from my previous judging. I'm gonna give my comments to your shots hours after the panel. What I'm going to do right now is to rank you based on the quality, relevance to the theme, and the overall look (facial expression, styling, and pose) of your shot.

Top 3

LIZZO JEFFERSON
COCO ROCHA
LUKA SABBAT

Middle 3

EFREN PERDOMO
BELLA HADID
JON KARTAJARENA

Bottom 3

JHONATTAN BURJACK
LAITH ASHLEY
MILES McMILLAN

---------

On the side note, I've heard a lot of dramas relayed to us this week. Always remember that photo shoot themes are there to help us determine who are the models who can work under pressure and who can think outside the box. Don't you ever think that we make those themes against your advantage. During those times of uncertainty, why don't you turn those weakness into your strength and create something different that would wow us? Sounds difficult, but worth a try.

All the best everyone.
1564 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
Hello guys sorry for the delay, the other judges’ have yet to post their comments, so I’ll probably fill in.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!