This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM14 - HOUSE

Topic » #NTM14 - HOUSE

1594 days 6 hours ago
chris2pei
congrats Bella! 😊
1592 days 21 hours ago
tast519
Jon - let's all be bffls. Who's in? inb4 crickets
1592 days 21 hours ago
Rubes
*Bella chillaxes by the pool*
1592 days 18 hours ago
nateclove
*Lizzo is chilling on the couch watching TV*

CF: I may look like I'm not worried but on the inside I'm a mess! I just hope I do better this week!
1591 days 22 hours ago
Russell11
CF:So I did great this first week. I didn’t do as best as I wanted in the challenge but my photo was amazing, and I got second call-out so I’m gonna take it as a win. I’m not really too sad to see Duckie or Liam go. Liam just wasn’t all that great of a model and I don’t know why Duckie was even casted. Right now I only see a few people as real competition, some are ok and some are just trash tbh.
1591 days 22 hours ago
Rubes
*Bella sits in the living room looking exhausted after the challenge and photoshoot*

So how does everyone feel they did this week?
1591 days 22 hours ago
coolKat
*Miles shrugs*

“Hoping I did well, but it’s obviously not my decision on if I did well or not and it’s a matter of how the judges like it.”
1591 days 21 hours ago
Rubes
CF: Not naming anyone because that’s mean but girllll this week some of the photos were...let’s just say choices hehe
1591 days 19 hours ago
nahuelaqua300
CF: The reason why it took me so long to do both challenges was because I was busy with something personal with my family. That's just it.

Good luck with the challenges, guys and girl~! 😉
1591 days 15 hours ago
IceBear
CF: I'm going to keep it real. I struggled big time for the unfiltered challenge. I think my photoshoot score is going to save me from elimination, but the previous photo isn't going to do me any favors.
1590 days 16 hours ago
tast519
Jon: yeah the unfiltered one was a bit challenging for me too! I'm so used to just being very edgy or sexy and not really laxed in photoshoots
1590 days 16 hours ago
spinfur
CF: I struggled a bit this week but I'm hoping to stay on the top 3, I maybe young but as the host said I can prove what I can bring and I think the photos I brought best represent what I represent.
1589 days 16 hours ago
nahuelaqua300
CF: I did very well in the unfiltered challenge, I got a 5th place with 8.7 points, this is a big step for me. I hope the results of the high school stereotype challenge are the same or better.
1589 days 9 hours ago
nateclove
CF: Wow from 1st to 9th. This is definitely not good. I'm worried.
1589 days 3 hours ago
chris2pei
CF: I got last on the challenge, I'm so worried right now. I hope I do great in photo shoot. *prays*

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!