This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM14 - HOUSE

Topic » #NTM14 - HOUSE

1597 days 12 hours ago
nahuelaqua300
Efren: After the 2nd challenge, I feel VERY worried. I hope I'm not in the bottom.
1597 days ago
nateclove
CF: I knew it! I went from slaying to being mediocre. If I stay, I really am gonna have to step it up next week.
1596 days 17 hours ago
tast519
CF: Jon- i completely overthought this shoot with the black and white. I'll be devastated if I get sent home something as silly as that.
1596 days 17 hours ago
tast519
Lizzo, we in danger gurl
1596 days 17 hours ago
nateclove
*Lizzo bites her lip nervously* Yes, yes we are.
1596 days 17 hours ago
IceBear
CF: So far the judges think I met expectations, but didn't go above and beyond. I'm going to have to step it up if I want to do well later in the competition.
1596 days 8 hours ago
Rubes
CF: I’m feeling good! So far the judges comments for me have all been positive so maybe I have a chance at winning best photo this week!
1596 days 8 hours ago
spinfur
CF: You know I wasn't exactly confident going into the photoshoot but seeing the positive comments and getting high marks in the challenge I feel confident that I'm not going home this time!
1596 days 4 hours ago
coolKat
CF: Unfortunately it doesnt seem as though my photo was well received in this challenge... I do think I will be staying considering the fact Duckie didn’t submit at all, but im still very disappointed in myself.
1596 days 1 hour ago
nahuelaqua300
CF: Oh, my god... I almost made it to the Bottom, but thanks god i got four more points. Still, I think I need to improve and understand better the concepts to make my pictures better next time.
1596 days ago
Rubes
CF: ODIEKFBEUDBHFJENR OMG!! I won the very first photo shoot! Oh my gosh I’m so happy right now ugh!
1595 days 23 hours ago
nateclove
CF: I slayed the challenge, but flopped the photoshoot. I'm just thankful to be making it to the next round. Hopefully I can pull out another challenge win, or maybe even the photoshoot!
1595 days 19 hours ago
coolKat
CF: I need to step up my game before I let down myself and the judges even more than I already have
1595 days 15 hours ago
tast519
CF: Jon - I'm content and grateful about my fourth callout, but I know I can do better.
1594 days 2 hours ago
Jerard
UPDATES:

Congratulations Bella for winning best performance this week!

Best Photo of the Week:
https://i.postimg.cc/13WSGKRT/BP1.jpg

Call-Out Order:
https://i.postimg.cc/yNkHvSkN/CALLOUT.png

Always share your thoughts in the house, make friends, confessionals, etc. It is an aspect in the game. Thank you!

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!