This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM14 - HOUSE

Topic » #NTM14 - HOUSE

1597 days 18 hours ago
nateclove
Ty judges for adding Lizzo as the wildcard!
1597 days 16 hours ago
tast519
Hey fellow models, so excited to get to know you more. I'd like Bedroom 4.
1597 days 14 hours ago
chris2pei
*Laith claims bedroom #5*

Hey guys, what's up?
1597 days 14 hours ago
nahuelaqua300
*Efren walk towards Coco*

Efren: Hello, how are you?
1597 days 13 hours ago
melindaMrskk
CF: I love sharing a room with Bella!
1597 days 12 hours ago
Russell11
claims bedroom 4
hey guys
1597 days 7 hours ago
Rubes
CF: Me and Rosie are going to have the best time!
1595 days 21 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
Oh hi efren sorry for the late reply I am good thanks bit nervous for this tho I feel like I did the worst in the challenge
1595 days 21 hours ago
Rubes
*Bella heads outside by the pool to chillax*
1595 days 20 hours ago
nateclove
*Lizzo is doing some yoga by the pool*
1595 days 19 hours ago
Rubes
CF: I’m so happy Lenox appreciated my photo this week and I cannot wait to show more of what I’ve got!
1595 days 19 hours ago
varlto
CF: I'm pretty sad I din't really get a good comment from Lenox but that makes me want to work harder and I'll definitely do that. I'm here to impress people!
1595 days 19 hours ago
nateclove
CF: I'm glad Lennox gave me a good comment, since I've been trying hard to prove to the judges I'm not just an underdog due to me being the last choice for casting.
1595 days 18 hours ago
nahuelaqua300
Efren: (to Coco) It's okay, but I'm nervous about the challenge because I think I did it mediocre.
1595 days 17 hours ago
spinfur
CF: I'm glad Lennox liked my photo and hopefully that gives me an edge with scoring coming into the photoshoot, however I'm not sure if I'm going to win since it seems Lennox liked other photos a lot more.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!