This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM13 - Challenge & Photoshoot (10)

Topic » #NTM13 - Challenge &..

1734 days 17 hours ago
Jerard
It's time to see if you will be booked, or not. Goodluck guys! x
1734 days 16 hours ago
carlyjordan14
ONCE UPON A TIME

- Aquaria Palandrani (Ajathekween)
I would have loved an explanation for this one. However, I can make some connections from this. I think the shot is powerful and I love the styling. It’s so unique and the stance is strong.

- Bryce Thompson (Wade)
Very hot and I’m here for it. However, I don’t see the connection to Peter Pan. It would have been nice if you tried to make the connection a bit more.

- Chanel Iman (SeongWoo)
You didn’t give any explanation, so I’m having to draw conclusions myself. I think the styling is gorgeous and I love the overall shot’s look. I just wish you had attempted to explain it.

- Cody Christian (MJFJUNE)
The wolf is a very nice touch to this shot and I love the styling you have going on. It’s brooding and sexy all rolled into one.

- Shaun Ross (hazbez94)
For me, I think this is one of your weaker shots. I feel you have been very creative up to this point and this is just too simple for my liking.

- Bae Yoon Young (KingGeek)
This is a different take on the Ice Queen and I think overall it is solid. I would have liked your styling to be a bit stronger for this.

BOOKED:
- Aquaria
1734 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
DIENNA CARRINGTON

This is absolute perfection. One of the best pictures I have seen so far, you definitely have the best photo of the bunch with the Avant Garde theme. Honestly I am in such awe of this picture, what a comeback QUEEN!

- Bryce Thompson (Wade)
I don't get much avant garde or couture looks from here. It's a pretty basic look for me. I feel this a very safe photo, but you're pretty cute but not for Dienna Carrington.

- Chanel Iman (SeongWoo)
GURRL! This was absolutely STUNNING! You looked so beautiful & I just wish the dress wasn't a bit of your face but your smile is so cute & really made this picture such a joy to see as well as THAT DRESS IS AVANT GARDE TO THE MAX QUEEN!

Eh. LOL. Are you being serious with this look??? It was a miss to me. I feel you have so much potential with your strong face but this picture isn't what my agency is all about, sorry.

- Shaun Ross (hazbez94)
Okay firstly. The name of my agency is DIENNA Carrington not DIANNA. It's essential that models know the agencies names properly in this industry. Secondly, this photo is just meh to me. It doesn't have a spark to it, it's just basic and eh, sorry.

Okay WOW! This picture is STUNNING! Your pose is so edgy and everything about this picture is just so high fashion & honey I AM SOLD!

BOOKED:
- Aquaria Palandrani
- Bae Yoon Young
- Chanel Iman
1733 days 20 hours ago
Brandonh1
GARRETT’S GALA

-Aquaria Palandrani (Ajathekween)

I like this look from you, The pose complimented your outfit. The hat and pink fur dress made your outfit stand out a lot. I like how you also accessorized your look with the jewels which made this outfit even better. I can see Rihanna or Lady Gaga wearing this outfit to a high profile event.

- Bryce Thompson (Wade)

I like this photo, believe it or not, I was heavily critiqued and seen by my fellow competitors as a “Basic Suit Model". I think this is a nice photo the suit looks great and your pose is pretty good. I wish you would’ve added a thing or two to this look, the watch is a nice accessory but I just want a little more to make this stand out even more. I saw Go-See’s like the time when you truly prove your much better than everyone else and step it up just a notch because the final stretch is quickly approaching, this by no means was a bad photo.

- Chanel Iman (SeongWoo)

I like that we could see your entire outfit, the coat was very nice but I don’t think this look screams expensive or high fashion to me. I think you look amazing in this photo, your pose was great but this outfit choice wasn’t the best and I know for sure you could've done better.

I like that you didn’t wear a suit, I do believe there are multiple ways of showing high fashion and expensive than wearing a tailor-made suit. Your outfit looked really good and in my opinion, this is high fashion then you added that extra layer of expensive with the Lamborghini. I like how you thought outside of the box and added that extraness to this photo.

- Shaun Ross (hazbez94)

I like your jacket and hat, it was very exotic looking, your hair and earrings complimented the outfit as well. I, however, wish this was a professional photo because this is a red carpet or backstage photo snapped by a paparazzi, not a professional photo had this been professional photo with a pose possibly you posing with the hat or wearing the hat in this photo, in my opinion, this would’ve possibly been one of the best looks.

Do I think this is expensive? No, Do I think this could be worn at a Gala? Possibly I’m not a huge fan of this photo if I’m honest with you it doesn’t stand out that much to me it just a jacket or two jackets. I think this was a little safe and a little basis. I think you should’ve added an accessory or two to this look to make it stand out a little bit more.

Booked:
Aquaria Palandrani
Cody Christian
1733 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
Now, as we wait for the results. I'm gonna be posting your photoshoot for the week.
1733 days 7 hours ago
Jerard
Photoshoot #10

"And The Story Goes"

Hello guys, for today's photoshoot you will all be doing something really interesting. For today's photoshoot,you are all going to be a storyteller. This has been done in the last cycle's photoshoot in the Next Top Model 12: Breaking Boundaries.

For your photoshoot, the story is in your hands, or should I say those who is before you. As for today's photoshoot you will be playing as a fictional character - you will be playing a guy/girl (depends on your model's gender) "Kennedy".

The first person to post gets to create the beginning of the story, the next one gets to observe more on the plot, the third person to post gets to the climax and so on until the last person gets to create his/her own ending. So in each photo you will be sending there should be atleast one paragraph of a story.

Make the story worth reading guys. 24 hours to do the photoshoot, Goodluck!
1733 days 7 hours ago
Ajathekween
Aquaria

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/32/04/2f/32042fc340297df0dfa0e9ae559fb533.jpg

Kennedy grew up in the circus as a clown. She always found it hard to be funny and be entertaining. Kennedy always knew closing around was not for her. Her parents own the circus and she was forced to be in it but Kennedy wanted more. Kennedy was depressed that she could go farther in life. She was not following her dream. Soon after that depression turned into a long state of craziness and Kennedy was the psycho clown.

(In the picture above I am portraying a clown with a high fashion twist)
1733 days 6 hours ago
Neme91
PHEONIX

I always love to see how people decide to portray my agency. I let my models represent based on their imagination and I have to say I do like your concept of both sports and formal wear.

- Bryce Thompson (Wade)
For me I feel like the sports wear didn’t really give off much that I can work with yet was way much better than the formal only because I feel like the formal was ruined by the sunglasses.

- Chanel Iman (SeongWoo)
Chanel you have one beautiful smile and I think that smile can most definitely light up any room and any person having a bad day when they look at a huge billboard and see your face. The Formal wear does nothing for me but that Sports Wear is to die for.

Honestly wearing a velvet jog suit doesn’t do as much to represent my brand and I don’t think your “formal” look touches the brand either. I do like the effort tho.

- Shaun Ross (hazbez94)
I love your style and I love how you model but these shots I’m personally not feeling. They aren’t representing exactly what I’m keen to.

There is always one model that is able to just embody and capture both of my brands. They ask why have two brands completely opposite of each other? To give people choices, options. I always look for a model that can represent both.

Bookings: (I always book one model for an brand each, and one for both)

Yoon (Sports & Formal Wear)
Aquaria (Formal Wear)
Chanel (Sports Wear)
1732 days 18 hours ago
Jerard
BOOKINGS BY FAR

Aquaria - 4/4
Chanel - 2/4
Cody Ch. - 1/4
Yoon Young - 1/4
Bryce - 0/4
Shaun - 0/4
1732 days 11 hours ago
Wade
Aja-Kennedy grew up in the circus as a clown. She always found it hard to be funny and be entertaining. Kennedy always knew closing around was not for her. Her parents own the circus and she was forced to be in it but Kennedy wanted more. Kennedy was depressed that she could go farther in life. She was not following her dream. Soon after that depression turned into a long state of craziness and Kennedy was the psycho clown.

Bryce-but it wasn’t all bad at the circus at first. Oh sure we had good days where we just laughed at each other’s bad jokes around the table😂but the bad days were bad and on a particularly bad day, I watched my male cousin get heavily drunk before sexually assaulting me in our bathroom🥺

I sometimes wonder if he made me gay that night or if I was just always gay and he brought it out? If it’s the latter I guess I owe him a thanks right?🤔anyway things at the circus went bad, I was told how worthless I am by my mom, how i should start acting more like a man by my dad,i had nobody to talk to and I realized that it started to get really bad when I started to ignore myself😔

I knew there must be more to life then this,I use to pray that I’d meet someone just as confused about their sexuality as me , that they would come, put my hand in theirs and save me from all the bad in my life but im 25yo and I realize that nobody is coming to save me☹️
And that’s when I......

(in my picture) I’m running away from my past but I’m always looking back not being able to put it where it is, not being able to let go of all the bad things, time might’ve moved on but I havnt😓)
https://mediaslide-us.storage.googleapis.com/soulartist/pictures/24/317/large-1530131457-6f2ce9553590a31ef57e2ebdf2bbafb7.jpg
1732 days 5 hours ago
Wade
Eeeeeek 😨
1732 days 2 hours ago
KingGeek
ps x - yoonyoung
as "kennedy"
https://i.imgur.com/8x5Doph.png

combining her mental health and personal trauma, kennedy could do nothing but flee. she didn't know what she was running to but she did anything to find an escape, and she did. her running became walking; and for what seemed like walking for seemingly hours without food or water, she grew tired and ultimately fainted. as kennedy woke up and opened her eyes, she could see she was no longer her true self. around her were many logos which all stated the same thing, "NTM - Neo Tech Model." within seconds, a group of men in lab coats come charging into the room to reveal she has become a digitized, holographic version of herself.
1732 days 2 hours ago
hazbez94
Shaun Ross:
https://images.app.goo.gl/JyGZ8GUeXGK8UsVu6

Kennedy continued to live her crazy life in the digitized world until the day she couldnt take it anymore and began to spiral out of control. She took a knife and cut out her face causing her to become disfigured and forced to wear a mask for the remainder of her life. The world changed her and despite her fashion growing she began to become cold to reality and decided to isolate herself from the world.
1731 days 19 hours ago
SeongWoo
Chanel | Kennedy | https://prnt.sc/oocaii

Kennedy freak out again, he decided the real world isnt for him. He killed himself.

The time was cold, he was under the ground, then he woke up, he became a tormented soul, he is not a human anymore. Now, Kennedy travel alone, trying to die once and for all
1731 days 18 hours ago
MJFJUNE
For many months Kennedy was tortured and felt nothing but distain for life. Feeling nothing but hatred for the hell he was put through. However, being able to see everything in the afterlife opened his eyes to all the beauty that was actually in the world. Despite what he was put through on earth he wanted to have a new beginning in the afterlife. He realize she can't change what happened to him on earth but he can't change what he sees in the future. Now, he spends his day in the light seeing all the peace and love in the world.

https://scontent-lhr3-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/c59bb7ce7e3ebc29a3ae33c69dcb4587/5DE418BC/t51.2885-15/e35/40048979_2161381763874332_951180117550301184_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.cdninstagram.com&ig_cache_key=MTg2NDExNTk3MTM1OTQ2OTI3Nw%3D%3D.2

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!